+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Team has no manager after i skipped past their offer

Amateur

Unhappy Team has no manager after i skipped past their offer

Not sure how it happened or how to correct it. Im managing Palermo and got an offer from Juventus (apparently). I say apparently because I don't remember seeing it anywhere in my mailbox, could be I skipped over it.
    But now its been almost 8 months in game time, Juve still has no manager, the Juve transfer center says job offer given to me with the fee being 2mil and status contract. The Palermo transfer center has the same thing.

ITS VERY ANNOYING TO ME BUT WHAT ABOUT JUVE? HOW IS THE CLUB OPERATING WITHOUT A MANAGER???!!!!! HOW DO I FIX THIS PLEASE HELP

Amateur

You could add a second manager to your game, take control of Juve and then retire him

First Team Squad Member

Dappen probably has the simplest answer there. Otherwise, this sounds like a bug and perhaps worth reporting in the bugs section of the forum.

Youth Team

Before you retire the manager sell Juve's best players to yourself.

Part-Timer

In the transfer centre, if you click on the line which realtes your own "transfer" to Juve, do the get the option to cancel it (like with player offers, etc)?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dappen View Post
    You could add a second manager to your game, take control of Juve and then retire him
    That's the work around. If you can't find it in your previous news items, which given it was 8 months you probably can't i would say that was the only way.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dappen View Post
    Worked perfectly for me. thanks!

+ Reply to Thread