The "Official" Tactic Request Thread - Can't find what you're looking for? ASK HERE!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Hello i need a tactic,can you create a tactic for me?

this is my team:

Schmeichel Clyne Gaya Gentiletti Cahill W.Carvalho adrien Koke Piatti Willian Aguero Rooney....Now i play with 4141,but i lose...

Is an online team and i need a tactic that i can play online.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 8/26/2016 at 12:21, imchrisjones said:

I'm looking for someone who'll set me a guide up or just point me in the right direction of setting a tactic up from scratch. I want to build the tactic myself, but I just need pointing in the right direction really 

Help much appreciated 

i would go to youtube and check out bust the net channel. Rashidi has some good stuff there as far as tactics go. or check out his blog addictedtofm.com also check out the stickies here in the tactics sub forum

Edited by Ross Ingersoll

I have decided after much stopping and starting with a big or premier league club, to try to get my other local club.. the mighty Gateshead to the football leagues proper.

Can anyone point me in the direction of a solid lower league 4-4-2.  Ideally something that has good shape and can be tweaked with to give me a template to work with

On 8/28/2016 at 13:01, Ross Ingersoll said:

i would go to youtube and check out bust the net channel. Rashidi has some good stuff there as far as tactics go. or check out his blog addictedtofm.com also check out the stickies here in the tactics sub forum

Thanks mate. Appreciate that 

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a possession based 4-1-2-3 tactic, good for Championship/League 1 sides. The roles in my mind are:

GK-D

FB-S
CD-D
CD-D
FB-S

DM-D

DLP-S
AP-A

IF-A
IF-A

F9-S

This's what's in my mind-
When in ossession, 2 FBs moves up to the midfield to support the attack and to make crosses, making it a 4-man midfield.
And DM drops back in between the CBs to make it a 3-man defence.
So while attacking, the formation becomes 3-4-3.

In my midfield trio, I'm looking for a Iniesta-Xavi-Busquets type partnership even though we can't find Xavis and Iniestas in lower division ;)

3-4-3.png

4-1-2-3.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/9/2017 at 12:49, imchrisjones said:

FAO people who create tactics and SIM seasons to see their results - how do you SIM an entire season? I've got a few i've created lately and i'd like to test them out. 

Thanks 

I would guess you just go on holiday for the whole season.

• 2 months later...

I've had great succes with Fenech's Ultimate Doom tactic at FM16: 

I am looking for a similar tactic for FM17. My favorite formation is 4-3-3 and it's variations.

Can someone point me out to a great 4-3-3 or tell me what I need to do to make Fenech's 2016 tactic work in 2017?

If you would like to know why I like this tactic so much, look at my results:

I've not chosen a club yet, but Ajax and Borussia Dortmund are options.

20 hours ago, knap said:

Have you tried the FM16 tactic in FM 17, as FM16 Goals Galore is still reasonable. Upload the tactic and I can have a look or test.

Or try my 433

No, I haven't tried that yet, because I didn't want to break the game (or the tactic, but I could have copied and renamed it, come to think of that)

I will look at your 4-3-3 though :thup:

Which one of them (there are so many!) :) did you mean exactly?
I have found that some of them qualify for a 4-3-3:

Blue Matter (standard 4-3-3): 

Lookin In (standard 4-3-3): 

Raw Sienna 4-2-3-1 WB (forward facing midfield triangle, with AML and AMR):

or Knaphammer 4-1-2-3 Wide DM (backward facing midfield triangle, with AML and AMR):

Here are both of Fenech's tactics:
UD_1234etc is Ultimate Doom - standard tactic,
UC_1234etc is Ultimate Defense - control tactic

UC_68F02FAF-AC0C-4DB3-B71D-AEDABCD40CEC.fmf

UD_970376CC-BECB-4228-BBF8-C3FAD71FC31C.fmf

Edited by Jorgen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are there acutally good working tactics that *don't* make you have more possession than (big) opponents? Almost all tactics in this section guarantee huge loads of possession, even with smaller teams versus big teams.

So I'm looking for a good, solid, physical tactic that makes the opponent have the ball.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm using a great 433 attacking tactic found on here for my liverpool save on FM18 but would like to have a tactic also for them games where we're away from home and underdogs. 

Something thats more defensively sound but good counter capabilities please!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

343 ...

really looking forward to a realistic 343 - by that I mean not a team with 3 strikers... I rarely see such positions on a real field. So I'd like a striker with two guys on the sides to combine with offensive wing backs. A little bit like a 4231 but with only 3 guys to defend and the WB slightly higher on the pitch.

Not sure if that is possible and efficient given the multiple tactics I've been finding with 3 strikers. :/

Any ideas ? Thanks mates ;)

• 4 weeks later...

tried it in french L1 with Marseille (no transfers for the first season). Great results. Won the europa league and finished 3rd

Second season went really wrong and I stopped when I was betw 10 and 14th. I'm not using the great tacts with 3 strikers. Makes no sense to me. But this tac might have been compromised by the AI... maybe more easily than other tacts ?

If anybody tried it on a much longer periode without any pb of that kind, I will give it another try I guess !

first season was pleasant to watch anyways so thanks !