just won the quad with efc on FMH

what a first season, winning the lot. only 3 new players in first team too. my 433 tore everybody apart, bit inconsistant away from home but it got the job done. beat milan 6-1 at home, barca 4-0 and utd 5-1 on way to the champ league title. now for some new signings to get rid of the crap.

onwards and upwards!!!!

COYB

what a first season, winning the lot. only 3 new players in first team too. my 433 tore everybody apart, bit inconsistant away from home but it got the job done. beat milan 6-1 at home, barca 4-0 and utd 5-1 on way to the champ league title. now for some new signings to get rid of the crap.

onwards and upwards!!!!

COYB

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

Woah! thats an amazing achievement, and i was proud of getting them into uefa cup on fm 05.... lol nice one icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it wasnt easy, utd were right on my tails all the way. i finished on 95 points, utd 91. lost 3 games in total. playing 433 away from home is hard

Archived