+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [iPhone] Very Very annoying problem

Amateur

Default [iPhone] Very Very annoying problem

IPHONE

I'v just started the 2022/23 season With York in Prem (England only loaded) and at the first look at the squad two new players had apeared in my team. Both are Goalkeepers, one named Chris Dickinson and the other Anton Searle. At first glance i thought they were my youths, however upon looking at their profile Antos club was stoke and Dickinsons was Morcambe. also when i click on action the only options i got were "make offer" Shortlist" and Scout player" so these players are definatley not mine but appear in my squad. I played them in my 1st game and their appearance went to stoke/morcambe.

They were poor players and i didnt realy want them so i thought if i buy them i can just transfer list, or release them after purchase. I did this and the news feed said they'd joined me, however when i click on their profile now they are registered "unemployed" and not at my club, yet they still appear in my squad.

This is not where the frustration ends. One of the goalkeepers is stuck on my subs bench and no matter what i do i cannot move him. This has ruined my squad rotation pattern. even though he is on the bench every time i start a game it says "you have only choose 6 subs"

Im also currently national manager so i resigned to see if that was anything to do with it but it isnt. This as took the spark out of what i wanted to be a 30 season career, i will try and battle it though!!

Hope theres a solution, and any more info required just ask.

EDIT: Searle as joined Bradford on a free transfer and is their 1st choice keeper. so now not only is he stuck in my squad, i cannot remove him from my Goalkeeper slot and i cannot start a game as it says i have only selected 10 players...its a mess!!
    Last edited by thebugel; 09-01-2011 at 19:03.

Amateur

Any idea's? I cannot play a game because i have a keeper who doesnt belong to me stuck in the goals, he cannot be physically removed, however on the tactics screen the position is vacant. i cannot remove him from my goals because he is 1st choice keeper for his proper team. When i try to play a game it just says i have only selected 10 players.

Sports Interactive Marc Vaughan's Avatar

This is a very unusual problem - I've never heard of anything like this before, sorry.

The forthcoming update will be available later in the month if you could forward the save game onto me after installing the update (it'll open up the save game area for data transfers) then I'll fix these issues in the save and attempt to ascertain the cause (and obviously fix that as well).

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Marc

Amateur

That would be great thanks, I will put the career on hold until then. I finally managed to change my keeper but after each game the "ghost" keeper appears back in the goals and it's a pain to shift him again.

Amateur

im about to send you the email.

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

Hi bugel, could you forward me the save as well please (or cc me into the email to Marc if you've not already done so) so we can take a look here in the QA lab - stuart.warren@sigames.com

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stu Warren View Post
    Hi bugel, could you forward me the save as well please (or cc me into the email to Marc if you've not already done so) so we can take a look here in the QA lab - stuart.warren@sigames.com
    Thanks
    Been got and returned - fingers crossed my fix works ....

Amateur

Midway through janurary and everythings Going well, thanks for your help.

Could the issue be down to my excessive shortlisting of players?

As you can see around 80% of all the games players are on my shortlist....just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by thebugel View Post
    Midway through janurary and everythings Going well, thanks for your help.
    Could the issue be down to my excessive shortlisting of players?
    As you can see around 80% of all the games players are on my shortlist....just a thought.
    Possibly - its something thats worth looking at for sure - glad its working now

+ Reply to Thread