FMH2007 Screenshots

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

SI Blue is from Aurelio, Flexion is Ter's adaptation of the FM2007 PC skin.

(I think they're both pretty funky myself icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any idea where on web is looking cheap when it comes to pre orders

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mallen102000:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

SI Blue is from Aurelio, Flexion is Ter's adaptation of the FM2007 PC skin.

(I think they're both pretty funky myself icon_biggrin.gif) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

any idea where on web is looking cheap when it comes to pre orders </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seen it for £29.99 on game.co.uk, but don't know if you can get ti cheaper elsewhere yet though.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

On a side note, with rumours rife of a 'PSP 2' aunch next year, does this mean that the featires that didn't make it into this years game because of lack of memory etc will be in the next version? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will absolutely detest Sony if they release a new PSP without doing SOMETHING good with the original first. What a waste of money it has been so far - virtually dead on it's feet compared to the DS when you look at the constant flow of fun games coming out for that system.

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will absolutely detest Sony if they release a new PSP without doing SOMETHING good with the original first. What a waste of money it has been so far - virtually dead on it's feet compared to the DS when you look at the constant flow of fun games coming out for that system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly doubt that a PSP2 will appear for quite a while yet, the PSP itself is a funky little console and its only been out a short while and I personally expect the PSP2 stuff is just pure speculation.

(you might remember similar speculation shortly after the Xbox launch about new Xbox's with more memory etc. .... nothing came of that either until the 'natural' evolution to the next generation of console )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I will absolutely detest Sony if they release a new PSP without doing SOMETHING good with the original first. What a waste of money it has been so far - virtually dead on it's feet compared to the DS when you look at the constant flow of fun games coming out for that system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I highly doubt that a PSP2 will appear for quite a while yet, the PSP itself is a funky little console and its only been out a short while and I personally expect the PSP2 stuff is just pure speculation.

(you might remember similar speculation shortly after the Xbox launch about new Xbox's with more memory etc. .... nothing came of that either until the 'natural' evolution to the next generation of console ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know it is proably all just speculation and goes against their usual console 'life-cycle' (around 5/6 years) but Nintendo released the DS and then the DS lite shortly after, and it has been out for over a year now.

But the main point was, if it was to have the 8GB flash memory (or whatever) from Samsung inside it, would it be possible to add in those new features we all wanted but couldn't have because of the limitations of the current console?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I know it is proably all just speculation and goes against their usual console 'life-cycle' (around 5/6 years) but Nintendo released the DS and then the DS lite shortly after, and it has been out for over a year now. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The DS Lite is nothing more than a re-design of the console. It doesn't have any extra memory or capabilities that the original DS doesn't.

It's a similar thing to the slimline PS2, the PSOne, the GBA SP and Micro, and so forth.

If a new PSP is released, I expect that it'll have better battery life, a d-pad that actually works and perhaps some moving around of certain buttons to make them easier on the wrist, but not much more.

(MV - Fixed faulty quoting)

• 2 weeks later...

Looks fantastic from the screenshots. Can't wait until December now.

I might completely convert from a PC player to a PSP player soon.

I find myself these days playing the current PSP version more than the PC version, it's so handy playing it on the move.

I would like to see a few more good games come out for the PSP but to be honest, if the PSP was made for just this game then I'd be happy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by christiano:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sean_oc16:

On a side note, with rumours rife of a 'PSP 2' aunch next year, does this mean that the featires that didn't make it into this years game because of lack of memory etc will be in the next version? icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will absolutely detest Sony if they release a new PSP without doing SOMETHING good with the original first. What a waste of money it has been so far - virtually dead on it's feet compared to the DS when you look at the constant flow of fun games coming out for that system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you joking? The PSP walks all over the Nintendo DS in terms of pretty much everything!

The PSP is generally regarded as an underachieving console. Anyway, the screenshots look really good and show plenty of PC like content. Will be good for the lunch breaks...and probably beoynd. icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by darkest.hour2004:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by christiano:

I will absolutely detest Sony if they release a new PSP without doing SOMETHING good with the original first. What a waste of money it has been so far - virtually dead on it's feet compared to the DS when you look at the constant flow of fun games coming out for that system. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you joking? The PSP walks all over the Nintendo DS in terms of pretty much everything! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I'm not joking. The PSP is absolutely cr@p in terms of games. I still have the same 4 launch games + GTA Liberty City Stories sitting on my shelf that I had this time last year. And nothing else has tempted me since.

I agree the hardware itself has potential though, which is why it frustrates me so much that they think bringing out new and unecessary hardware will make the PSP popular again icon_mad.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

PSP Games That Own

GTA : Liberty City Stories

GTA : Vice City Stories

FMH06

FMH07

Etc...

DS Games That Own

Nintendogs - For dog lovers who are allergic to dogs?

Dr Kawashims brain Training - For people who need to become smarter icon_biggrin.gif

Mario Kart, Super mario Bros - For younger children (though Mario kart DS WIFI play is great!)

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambone:

I have to admit i have a PSP, i think the are a few flaws, but do you see FM2007 coming out on DS icon13.gif

Cheers

James </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh i know i mean life without fmh icon_eek.gif

thinking about it thought it would be quite funny fmh coming out on DS with the touch screen

Archived