any news on possbility of a patch before transfer window closes

I know that SI announced that there's going to be one more patch after the transfer window closes. However, with 11.2.1, there is a huge problem with tactics that has been posted by many in the bugs forum. I know that SI mentioned that they are looking into it and that they going to fix it in the future patch. What I want to know is whether SI will come up with a patch soon to fix this specific bug (like another HotFix). This tactics bug makes the game unplayable for people who frequently change tactics, including team/player instructions. Does anyone have any valuable info. on this subject?

I know that SI announced that there's going to be one more patch after the transfer window closes. However, with 11.2.1, there is a huge problem with tactics that has been posted by many in the bugs forum. I know that SI mentioned that they are looking into it and that they going to fix it in the future patch. What I want to know is whether SI will come up with a patch soon to fix this specific bug (like another HotFix). This tactics bug makes the game unplayable for people who frequently change tactics, including team/player instructions. Does anyone have any valuable info. on this subject?

its not unplayable, just very annoying. its perfectly possible to change tactics, as long as team instructions are not showing in either panel. but there wont be a patch till around mid feb

Archived