Giant Killers / Shock Cup Runs?

In 2017 in my game, where Bradford Park Avenue have reached the last 16 of the FA Cup.

Okay, so not a giant killing per se, but still quite a shock to see a team outside of the top 6 tiers still in the comp (and they beat local rivals Bradford of League 1 along the way).

They have drawn Chelsea in the next round, so I do fear this is the end of their run...

Anyone else seen a small team have a fairytale run (and not one controlled by yourself)?

On FM08 I've seen Gretna in the Champions League group stages

Biggest small team cup run I've seen on FM is probably Plymouth Argyle in the quaters of the FA Cup from League 1, or maybe Bristol City being in the League Cup final on CM03/04 also in the third tier at the time.

Not as small as some of the other teams put out here, but in my save Wolves reached 2 FA Cup Finals on the bounce at the start of the game, so they were still a pretty rubbish side. The lost convincingly on both occasions, but I still thought it was an impressive achievement by them. They had a bit of luck with their fixtures but still beat Liverpool in a semi. Also, they came up against Nottingham Forest in their first semi, so a nice run by the latter side as well.

Not as small as some of the other teams put out here, but in my save Wolves reached 2 FA Cup Finals on the bounce at the start of the game, so they were still a pretty rubbish side. The lost convincingly on both occasions, but I still thought it was an impressive achievement by them. They had a bit of luck with their fixtures but still beat Liverpool in a semi. Also, they came up against Nottingham Forest in their first semi, so a nice run by the latter side as well.

Wolves also made 2 cup finals in my game in the first 6 seasons, and Forest have just qualified for the ECC after finishing 4th in the Prem.

On my old Everton save Wolves won the FA Cup twice in a row, and made a 3rd consecutive final but lost to me :D

Norwich now in quarters of FA cup, where they beat Watford 2-1 in the 3rd round, Chelsea 2-0 in the 4th, and just beat Liverpool 2-1 in the 4th round despite playing half the match with 10 men. They have Tottenham up next who just beat me

In my old FM11 Save

Middlesbrough Won the League Cup against a full Chelsea Side.

Given Chelsea's current form, this will be a shock as you're suggesting that they will actually win a game before the season is over!

Archived