+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what sort of assistant manager do i need?

Part-Timer

Default what sort of assistant manager do i need?

i have my ass man "filter out unrealistic targets" like a lot of us do when searching for players.

however, i've noticed that he filters out perfectly realistic targets too. what attributes should i look for in an assistant manager to make him better filter out really unrealistic target?

thanks

Part-Timer

hmmm, seems no-one has an answer to this one...

Amateur

Thats because I started this exact thread further down lol

http://community.sigames.com/showthr...istant-Manager

Part-Timer

our threads were slightly different. i just want to know if there are some attributes: visible or hidden- that will enable assistant manager to filter out the correct targets. currently he's filtering out some realistic targets too. if there was an attribute "judging player reputation" it would make sense but as there's not, it doesnt

Amateur

I'm not sure there is one. At least not that I know of. I have a feeling its to do with reputation why it filters some players out, if for example they are of a higher rep than your team. Not sure though.

First Team Squad Member

It is realistic that the assman filters out some players who would join, in real life I doubt Eric Black could give Steve Bruce a list of every player in the world willing to join Sunderland without getting a few wrong. Not really sure what attributes could contribute towards this.

Part-Timer

i'm not sure either, just wish i could pinpoint SOMETHING that would point to an asst.man being able to filter correctly. i've had 2 asst.mans, marcelino who was unemployed, and gordon cowans. the latter got more right. i'm tired of sifting players i have no hope of signing, i want an asst.man to do a good job for me.

the annoying one was stefano morrone, he only turned up under cowans' glare but not for marcelino, would have missed him if i'd had the filter on. annoying.

Part-Timer

looked at my editor. there;s a hidden attribute "buying players." could be this? also judging ability and potential, professionalism, a combination of all of these? i really would like an answer, i dont use my asst.man for tactical advice any more or team talks but would love one who could pinpoint exactly who should be on my radar.... also i see hidden attributes "business" and "resources". hmmm.

+ Reply to Thread