Right so I'm going to start off with the following leagues:

England

Spain

Italy

Holland

France

Portugal

Germany

Large database and using the latest update.

Experience is Sunday League Footballer

Going to start unemployed and work my way from there. My main aim is to win the top league in each country, and hopefully a European Cup with each team I win the league with, but that will depend on if I get a very good job offer :).

Hope a few of you read it, should be interesting :D

Career Statistics:

League:

2010/11 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 5th in Portuguese Second Division South

2011/12 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 6th in Portuguese Second Division South

2012/13 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 10th in Portuguese Second Division Central

2013/14 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 1st in Portuguese Second Division Central

Cups:

2010/11 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - N/A

2011/12 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 4th Round in Taca de Portugal

2012/13 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 3rd Round in Taca de Portugal

2013/14 (Clube Oriental de Lisboa) - 4th Round in Taca de Portugal

Clube_Oriental_de_Lisboa-logo-ECD6383289-seeklogocom.gif

Finally offered a job, 26th of November 2010 and the club that has been kind enough to offer me a job is Clube Oriental de Lisboa.

They are currently 10th in the Portuguese Second Division South

The club is in 111k debt and I have been given no money for transfers so a bit of wheeling and dealing may have to be done to improve the squad, but the club is €500 a week over the wage budget, so will be difficult to get any real quality in and may have to rely on my tactical skills :(.

I'm off to play my first game, hopefully I can make a winning start and report back with some happy news, or that I'm out of a job :p

Well my first season turned out to be a good one, missed out on promotion with just the top team actually going through to a play-off but I finished strong with 4 wins from my last 6 games which is encouraging for next season and a win percentage of 45% is also encouraging.

League Table

Taca de Portugal

Top performers were my 2 strikers even though I only play one up front, they both got a few games and both ended up with 9 goals a piece.

Nuno Santiago

Pedro Andrade

Got offered a new contract and I duly accepted. So another year in the Portuguese Second Division South section and hopefully I can win it and get these guys promoted.

Selected Leagues Winners:

Premiership - Chelsea

LIGA BBVA - Barcelona

Serie A - A.C Milan

Eredivisie - Ajax

Ligue 1 - Lyon

Liga ZON Sagres - Benfica

German First Division - Leverkusen

Major Cups:

Champions League - Inter Milan

Europa League - Man City

Right, Season 2 is done and over with and unfortunately I don't have news of a successful promotion season :(

Here's a look at how the league table finished up. Came in 6th, which is a place lower than last season but I did get the same goal difference and actually had a point more than last season. It is proving very difficult to actually mount a challenge because my team just loves to get that inconsistent bug, win 4 or 5 nil away from home then losing 1-0 at home to a team in the relegation zone. So I may have to tweak my tactics a bit and possibly bring in 2 or 3 new faces to strengthen up the squad, which will hopefully be made a bit easier this coming pre-season due to the club making 90k profit over the course of last season, although we are still 90k in the red.

The team performed quite admirably in the cup this time round, going out to a 1-0 defeat away to Benfica, who scored in the 86th minute which broke my heart but what can ya do.

I requested a new contract on the 1st of May and after they told me I hadn't done well enough yet I persuaded them that I felt this was necessary and they duly offered me a new one year extension, better up my game this season.

My top performers were the following 3 (I decided to pick a defender, midfielder and an attacker):

Filipe Duarte

My center defender has been a rock for me the last 2 seasons and hopefully he can keep it going. He really helps out at the back and has scored a couple as well, 6 in 34 games to be exact.

Hugo Moutinho

The ever present midfielder started every single league and cup match for me and without his consistency, who knows what may have happened this season.

Pedro Andrade

12 goals in 18 starts for my top scorer this season is nothing to be sniffed at, considering my wingers chip in with their fair share this guy bagged himself 3 assists as well. Hopefully he can improve on that again next season as I plan to play him in every match I can to get a bit more consistency.

Premiership - Chelsea

LIGA BBVA - Barcelona

Serie A - Juventus

Eredivisie - FC Twente

Ligue 1 - Lyon

Liga ZON Sagres - Porto

Major Cups:

Champions League - Barcelona

Europa League - Arsenal

Thanks for reading guys, hope you enjoy it :).

Just added in the winners of each of the top leagues from the countries I've added and the winners of the European cups as well. If anyone else would like to know who won a league or how their favourite team is doing.

Well another disappointing season for me guys :(. This season I was moved from the Portuguese Second Division South to Portuguese Second Division Central. The team is really annoying me at the moment, my tactics seem to do the business, I started off with a bit of a poor start (P10 W2 D4 L5) but then I went 8 games unbeaten with 5 wins and 3 draws. At this stage I thought it was the turning point of this team and we could go on and push for promotion, but this was not to be. Went on a run of a couple wins then a couple losses and end up finishing a disappointing 10th in the league.

The Taca de Portugal was once again a very decent showing by the team, with 2 big wins in the 1st and 2nd rounds and then only losing 2-1 to Sporting Lisbon, who ended up winning the competition.

My top performers, who hardly played out of their skin to be honest, were:

Bertinho

Goncalo

Johny

Miguel Paixao

So at the end of the day, I was very disappointed in my team this season, they are so inconsistent and it doesn't make much sense to me. They can play well against any team yet still lose, the amount of games I had higher ccc's and shots and possession etc. yet lost. I'll try and improve the tactic slightly but I really can't figure out why these guys can't make a better push at the title.

Anyway, was offered a new contract and I accepted, it shall be interesting to see if I will still be there after this season if they keep up like this, wish me luck :).

Premiership - Manchester United

LIGA BBVA - Real Madrid

Serie A - Roma

Eredivisie - FC Twente

Ligue 1 - Lyon

Liga ZON Sagres - Porto

German First Division - Bayern Munich

Major Cups:

Champions League - Bayern Munich

Europa League - Aston Villa

Well I am delighted to finally be able to bring you guys an update which could actually be worth a read :D. The impossible has become possible with me finally gaining promotion from the Portuguese Second Division Central and into the Liga Oragina. I'm not going to lie, I am delighted :D. The league table finished up like this and I then scraped through the play-offs.

A top performance by my team which finally found some consistency in the league and that was key to winning it. Most teams in the league beat each other so to only lose 5 games all season was key to staying above the rest. I also won the Manager of the Year award which is always a nice little memento at the end of a hard season.

Ricardo Machado

My DC had a great season and was a key factor in my promotion bid.

Filipe Duarte

Helped me out big time, although he isn't as good stats-wise as my other DC's he played out of skin every time I played him and always seemed to do well when he played.

Patrick Vaz

My AMC has got reports that he isn't good enough to be in the squad, and given his age it is fair enough, but his stats were more than good enough for the Second Division and he proved that with 17 assists in the league.

Guedes

My new striker gave me lots of goals this season with 19 in the league and that propelled me up the table and kept me going for promotion all season.

Bruno Silva

New DC who has plenty to offer at this young age and hopefully he can turn out to be a good player for this level.

Taca de Portugal

Once again I had a respectable run in the competition, only losing out to Porto by 1 goal to nil, which was another fine performance by my team. A home draw would have been nice though to get a crowd into my stadium but it wasn't to be.

Premiership - Tottenham

LIGA BBVA - Real Madrid

Serie A - Palermo

Eredivisie - Ajax

Ligue 1 - Lyon

Liga ZON Sagres - Braga

Major Cups:

Champions League - Bayern Munich

Europa League - Tottenham

Archived