Individual Instructions

I wish that we could give individual instructions during a match to players as well as team instructions

IE I could tell my stupid centre back when he is booked to stop launching himself into tackles or tell a certain player to buck up or i will sub him .

Or tell wide midfielders to run more often down the flank and cross from the byeline without having to go into the player settings and change everything there

I know you can tell players before a match or at half time a few things but during the match as well would be much better

I wish that we could give individual instructions during a match to players as well as team instructions

IE I could tell my stupid centre back when he is booked to stop launching himself into tackles or tell a certain player to buck up or i will sub him .

Or tell wide midfielders to run more often down the flank and cross from the byeline without having to go into the player settings and change everything there

I know you can tell players before a match or at half time a few things but during the match as well would be much better

Erm - apart from the bolded bit, that is EXACTLY what going into the player instructions is for. Is it really that much effort?

Jeez - seriously some people

Archived