+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Individual Instructions

Amateur

Default Individual Instructions

I wish that we could give individual instructions during a match to players as well as team instructions

IE I could tell my stupid centre back when he is booked to stop launching himself into tackles or tell a certain player to buck up or i will sub him .
    Or tell wide midfielders to run more often down the flank and cross from the byeline without having to go into the player settings and change everything there

I know you can tell players before a match or at half time a few things but during the match as well would be much better

Part-Timer

+1

we can dream

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble2002 View Post
    I wish that we could give individual instructions during a match to players as well as team instructions

IE I could tell my stupid centre back when he is booked to stop launching himself into tackles or tell a certain player to buck up or i will sub him .
    Or tell wide midfielders to run more often down the flank and cross from the byeline without having to go into the player settings and change everything there

I know you can tell players before a match or at half time a few things but during the match as well would be much better
    Erm - apart from the bolded bit, that is EXACTLY what going into the player instructions is for. Is it really that much effort?
    Jeez - seriously some people

+ Reply to Thread