+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buy game for mac

Amateur

Default Buy game for mac

Hey,

I have a mac and I downloaded the demo strawberry version. The game 'finished' after half a season, so now I want to buy the game and continue from there if possible. How do I do that? I tried the sticky threads, but they just give a direct download link for mac esellerate.

I would really appreciate if someone would guide me regarding how to buy this game and how to start from the half-season stage for the demo strawberry version I have.

Thanks and regards.

Amateur

Download steam and purchase the game through there. There doing it for about £20. Then you can move your saved game from the demo folder to the new full game folders.

Amateur

Is it possible to direct download this game after buying it from somewhere? I link to buying +direct download would be really helpful.

THanks and regards

Semi Pro

You don't need to move your saved game as this is stored in another directory than the game. When you load the full game you can load also your previous save game.

Banned

I downloaded it with ESellerate. I would recommend that route since STEAM eats up your system's resources.

Amateur

hey,

I bought the game from steam and then tried to install steam. But it says that steam can't get online but my connection is fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Amateur

You can of course buy any retail version, they all work on the Mac

This has the added advantage of being a physical copy, saves downloading and if you shop around you can save a few quid too.

You can still install this version via steam, which has the added advantage of "trophies", automatic updates and the ability to play with no DVD in the drive

Amateur

I already downloaded steam (see the last post) )

But now it would give me an error that steam can't get online although my connection is fine as you can see

+ Reply to Thread