Small Country With Big Ambition

Sign-Up is now closed, moving to new thread shortly!

Small Country With Big Ambitions - Sign Up

Team 1: Casa Benfica - Predicted 8th

Team 2: Encamp - Predicted 7th

Small country with big ambitions is an idea i thought up while i was working, throwing away fruit and potatos and vegetables etc into a bag and into a skip (lovely moment... not!). I decided that when i got home i would set to making my first FM 11 sign-up and that i wanted to try and turn 2 of the smallest clubs in the Champions League / Europa League into world beaters.

My idea is to choose a very small country in europe, create a team of 11 players for 2 teams and see if we can achieve european dominance. However, there is 2 teams for a reason, we need a rivalry to make things more interesting and I will ensure that all 11 players stay at each club throughout their career. It will also be interesting to see who becomes the best player at each club, who will be captain and also if the players will nake a name for themselves in international football.

Below is the list of people who have signed up so far for Team 1 and Team 2 (Soon to be named as the clubs chosen). The country will be chosen shortly for these 2 teams to participate in.

Team 1

Gk - Kevin Flynn

Rb - Sergio Gonzalez

Cb

Cb

Lb - John Agius

Dmc - Quincy Owusu Abeyie

Cm - Juan Blindinho

Rm - Chip Butty

Lm - James Wall

St - Joe Tompkins

St - Chris Hatton

Team 2

Gk - Ramon Golafre

Rb - D.J Perky

Cb

Cb

Lb - Stuart Shaw

Dmc - Adam Alonso

Cm - Dami

Rm -George Tugby

Lm - Jacques-Pierre Tévez

St - Jaime Carlos Trocerria

St - Pete Harmer

Below is the template that you will need to fill out to join this sign-up, please make sure you check the teams above to make sure the position hasn't been taken, and also look back to where i last posted and anybody below my post i wont have seen yet but they get first priority on their position.

Name:

Team: (1 or 2)

Position:

3 Key Attributes:

Once we have our 22 players we are ready to go!

Shooting, Pace, Long shots, Striker, Team 1
Name: Jaime Carlos Trocerria

Position: Striker

Team: Team 2

Key Attributes: Pace, Finishing and Dribbling

Stuart Shaw

Left back

Team 2

Marking, Tackling, Anticipation

Chris Hatton

Striker

Team 1

Finishing, Composure, Penalty Taking

Pete Harmer

Striker

Team 2

Finishing, Jumping, heading

Ok i've finished work now, i shall add you in straight away and let you know if there are any problems.

I'm going to add a bit to the OP because as i said before i was on a Blackberry which made it slightly difficult to work with it, but i decided it would be better to get some sign-ups early rather than wait.

I'm going to have a look at some small nations and then i'll decide on which nation it will be.

All players will start their careers aged 15 just so everybody knows.

On my blackberry tonight, make sure if your signing up that you look above this post up to my previous to see the other spots that have been taken. Andorra has a small league so I may rethink about it, but we will see about the rules regarding amount of games played. Ill have some time tomorrow to make the database I think... Hopefully!

Can't Wait, it's my first involvement in a sign-up!

Should be good :) Cant wait to generate the players!

Name: Adam Alonso

Team: (1 or 2) 2

Position: CM

3 Key Attributes: passing, creativity, flair

I've had to change you to a DMC due to the CM position already being taken and is taken for both teams. If you would like to change your key attributes, or even change your position from DMC, then just let me know :)

Name: James Wall

Team: (1)

Position: LM

3 Key Attributes: Pace, Dribbling, Long Shots

i know this is not in the template but can you put right footed.

I will make sure your player is right footed, no worries :) It was just going to be randomised otherwise.

Name: Sergio Gonzalez

Team: 1

Position: DR/WBR

3 Key Attributes: Positioning, Tackling, Anticipation

Clearly Team 2's left flank will surrender to me & Andy! Good idea mate. KUTGW. :thup:

Also an idea for the team names. We can come up with suggestions or you can give us choices regarding the names so the rivalry will feel more alive.

Name: Sergio Gonzalez

Team: 1

Position: DR/WBR

3 Key Attributes: Positioning, Tackling, Anticipation

Clearly Team 2's left flank will surrender to me & Andy! Good idea mate. KUTGW. :thup:

Thanks for joining, i shall add you in shortly :) I have to go out soon though so i wont have the database done till later tonight or tomorrow.

I think we will stick with Andorra as our country, i shall post up the 2 teams shortly.

I will take control of both teams during the game and i will impliment some very promising training schedules, along with some world class staff, apart from that, the team set-up will stay the same as it would be otherwise.

Positions still available:

Team 1: RB, CB, CB, DMC.

Team 2: RB, CB, CB.

Get signing up as we now only have 7 spaces left! Who will be the next Vidic or maybe you want to be the next Roberto Carlos?

Team 1: CB, CB.

Team 2: RB, CB, CB.

Get signing up as we now only have 5 spaces left! Who will be the next Vidic or maybe you want to be the next Roberto Carlos?

Andorran First Division

Team 1 - Casa Benfica

Team 2 - Encampe

Both teams are predicted last place in the first division. I've decided to pick the bottom teams so that it's fair on which team plays in the champions league the following season and who plays in the Europa League. It's down to your players to fight it out :)

All PA's will be set to 199 and starting CA's will be set to 110.

The formations will be the one I used in my Manchester United game first season where i only conceded 12 in the League and won every trophy, my own creation.

Thanks bwg, we need just 3 more people, the sooner we get, the sooner we start! I have done all the database up to the last 4 people, then ill just need to setup and then do a bit of in game editing, then we are set to go! I did a test and things looked good, we even had 1 match with an 11 - 0 scoreline! The rest were realistic though.

Hey guys, I'll be on tonight to start up the new thread and start off the sign-up, completed database last night and now I just need to correct a few things with an in-game editor due to the official editor being incapable of doing what you ask it to do. I should get the corrections done by 8pm and then I can throw in an update before the end of the night hopefully!

Archived