How much does end season bonus factor in player's form?

I'm just wondering, at the start of each season, I need to choose between Low, Normal, and High bonus for League and Champion League bonus. How much does it affect my player's performance if I choose one or the other?

On my first season, I chose High and from there forward, I choose normal. Doesn't see a drop in performance though. What if I choose low?

Managing lower league, I chose 'low'. Money is tight and prize money is very low - far lower than the bonuses paid out, in fact.

None of my players minded with one exception. My starlet 16 year old Scottish striker was stuck on very low morale for 6 months with his concern being the low bonuses.

So it seems that if they have low numbers in certain hidden personality attributes it can affect them.

So, overall, normal means nothing interesting... high means a chance to boost some morale and low mean a chance to kill some morale....

After you select the bonus level the players that have been affected have a reaction tag on the squad page.

If you look at their page you'll see some with "Pleased with high league bonus" or "disappointed with low bonus" depending on what you've selected.

This results in either a boost or a drop in morale and the effect tends to last around six-eight months judging by past versions.

With players that are ambitious or fairly ambitious (they have the PR "pleased his efforts will be rewarded with high bonuses") their morale seems to be always up with the bonuses.. so unless it's a league with no prize money at all and the finances are really tight, i always choose high bonuses to everything.

If you don't have any players with that personality might not be worth it though i guess.

Archived