Help! Is this a bug? Contract offers

So i started a new game with fake players and ive seen a lot of young promising players without contract, ive offered 0 money for them and they were accepted, this happened to 4 or 5 players i think, and ive managed to offer contracts for 3 of them, the other 2, when i try to offer contracts, it says i have to pay some compensation money, but that shouldnt happen, should it? after all i didnt approach to sign, i offered 0 money and the clubs accepted.

Im not sure if this is a bug or not, the small text about having to pay compensation only appears when i suggest the deal, doenst matter if the agent accepts it or not.

Both players have EU nationalities, one is a portuguese player that plays in brazil, and the other is a french player that plays in france, they do not have a contract, but they are also considering contracts from their clubs, and the french player is also considering a contract from a german team.

Also, i cant select transfer date unless i switch to the players attributes and go back to the contract offer, maybe its related?

So i started a new game with fake players and ive seen a lot of young promising players without contract, ive offered 0 money for them and they were accepted, this happened to 4 or 5 players i think, and ive managed to offer contracts for 3 of them, the other 2, when i try to offer contracts, it says i have to pay some compensation money, but that shouldnt happen, should it? after all i didnt approach to sign, i offered 0 money and the clubs accepted.

Im not sure if this is a bug or not, the small text about having to pay compensation only appears when i suggest the deal, doenst matter if the agent accepts it or not.

Both players have EU nationalities, one is a portuguese player that plays in brazil, and the other is a french player that plays in france, they do not have a contract, but they are also considering contracts from their clubs, and the french player is also considering a contract from a german team.

Also, i cant select transfer date unless i switch to the players attributes and go back to the contract offer, maybe its related?

they actually do have a contract i think you will find, its a rolling contract which is why you need to pay compensation to them. I could be wrong but it makes sense to me as they are still at the club, can you post a screenshot of their contract screen?

Archived