Thank You Si...

Hey

Firstly, this isnt a sarcastic comment or a mick take...

Seriously thank you to all the guys at Sigames to actually trying there best on here, i mean i have read all the threads on here relating to bugs and patches, and they seem to always get some sort of abuse or sarcastic comments from the end user. Thank you SI for actually trying your hardest to iron out any bugs or problems we encounter. You never see, or i certainly havent, seen on many other games forums the amount of help and support these guys put in.

So seriously, thank you, thank you to all the productive staff, testers, forums moderaters, everyone from si!

thank you!

Wardie9

Yeah, I've read some of the threads and have been playing myself without any issues. Often the loudest folks get heard while the others go unnoticed, but thank you SI for your hard work. Mistakes can happen to anyone or any company, but the way you are dealing with them is admirable.

• Administrators
If thats the case.......well done Neil, Miles, Ter and every member of SI staff.That should make me a few bob if you all send a fiver each, My address is below

Jack Ripper

4 wheel drive

Car-Diff

C-ME-NOW

We've sent a courier ;)

Thanks, we do appreciate the positive feedback.

Have to agree with you Wardie. The abuse and accusations thrown at SI staff is unbelievable at times. At least the Si guys come onto the forums and will answer when user asks a question unlike another set of forums I go to where not one member of the developers come onto the forums to answer anything.

Well done Si

If EA bought the FM franchise tomorrow, many posters on here would quickly realise how lucky they are to get such a good level of support and how out of order it is to throw insults at SI. Complaining is fine, but it should be done politely and respectably. Many other developers wouldn't give you a hotfix within 24 hours

If EA bought the FM franchise tomorrow, many posters on here would quickly realise how lucky they are to get such a good level of support and how out of order it is to throw insults at SI. Complaining is fine, but it should be done politely and respectably. Many other developers wouldn't give you a hotfix within 24 hours

If EA bought the FM franchise, it would be the end of the world. :(

When you compare SI's customer support to EA's, SI are bar none the better one. EA just take your money every year and makes sure the next version has enough useless fluff to rip you off again.

Agreed. To turn around a hotfix in 24 hours is mightily impressive. Kudos to SI.

I actually don't have the damned game yet, went missing on it's way to Australia.

New copy (I hope) on it's way now, and really looking forward to getting into it.

But just to add my two bob's worth.

You guys at SI deserve a medal for being prepared to put up with all the stupidity and nastiness that makes itself apparent on these boards at times.

I'm sure you must feel like throwing your hands in the air at times, but don't, the majority I am sure support and respect the comittment you guys show in some pretty adverse circumstances.

Well done !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived