Urgent Help Please

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martin81:

Help please, I cant continue my game because when something is shown and I have to click yes or no. That options do not appear , so I cant click them and I cant continue.

What can I do??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can you be more specific?

I've never seen the situation you are taking about - playing a match isn't generally a Yes or No issue.

In general though if you get into some situation where you have a "must respond" news item and for some reason you can't respond to it (i.e. basically a bug) going into holiday mode for a day is the only way to get past it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by martin81:

For example,, when you are going to play a match it says:

Play match against ...?

And below these there are to options yes or no, but these options do not appear in my game

What can I do?

Is going on holyday a solution? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

A screenshot would be cool. Give us an idea of exactly what this problem might be icon_smile.gif

does somebody now a solution? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

better to post it in the bugs forum. Strange one this.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That's the whole point, unless I've got the wrong end of the stick...the options to confirm or pull out are not there. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly!! its a wierd one, thats for sure!! icon_confused.gif

Archived