+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red card bug

Amateur

Default Red card bug

Originally Posted by Marc Vaughan
    Could you explain what you mean by the 'red card bug' please.

EVERY red card appeal in the league is rejected. EVERY red card appeal in europe is accepted. Exact same as last year and 2009 I think.

Part-Timer

IM gonna disagree (slightly) with this one, I know you dont always find out what the red card offence is in the game but, do you find a club in real life appealing every red card issued to a player of theirs? You may find if your only appealing a certain percentage of them you will get some rescinded. I found this last year, got played enough to experience either way this year

Sports Interactive Stuart Warren's Avatar

AndrewDriverNo1 - in which European competition were you able to appeal a red card? Appeals for European competition should have been removed from FMH 2011 (as they aren't allowed irl anyway)

Amateur

There is no Red Card bug at all, it matters in how much you appeal for them. I got one (RED CARD) in August 2010 Appealed for it and it got rejected, I had the same luck with 3 other red cards i got over the next 3 months after. Im in March now and I havent appealed for one since December untill now and it got accepted. Sometimes if you appeal for one too often, they(FA) increase the ban to 2 or 3 or even 4 games. But somehow Andrew is right about the European Red Cards as they always get accepted, well for me they did. ;)

+ Reply to Thread