AI is SOO frustrating

Get myself a new young CB who's not really going to fit in my first team, so I loan list him. He's young and in his personal page says he wants to go on loan to get first team experience.

I get an offer from a lower league team to take him on loan. Great, don't have to pay his wage, everyone accepts the deal... accept him. Thought you wanted to go on loan you moron.

That was the only team interested in him so I bite the bullet and try to send him to an affiliate, I say try because this team is even another step down from the one he declined. But guess what, he accepts it.

So his wage is only 33K per year so I don't give a damn about that.

but WTF SI?! A player who wants to go on loan to get first team play declines a loan offer to a team in a league one step down from mine, but then he accepts a loan offer to a club that only semi-pro even lower rep, and in a league two steps lower down?!?!

Not to mention this is just one example of how terrible the game makes decisions. So I'm going to drop my 'try to be nice guy' cover and get rough so don't ream on if you have sensitive eyes.

Stop with all the moronic half a$$ed useless fluff 'new features' and fix the $%^#ing AI, it's freaking pathetic how lacking in the simplest common sense it is!

Is it possible that the player rejected the first loan move because he felt he wouldn't get regular first team football at that club? If you told us who you are managing and who the other two clubs are, and some details about the player (age etc) that might help us to help you.

I find players are more likely to accept a loan if you have already offered them to a feeder club.

My feeder club is Bradford in L2. I was having instances of youngsters not accepting a loan down to the Championship, so I offered them to Bradford, then out to all clubs on loan.

Then, compared to moving to L2 (which I know they could reject) the Championship seems good and they jump at the chance.

Is it possible that the player rejected the first loan move because he felt he wouldn't get regular first team football at that club? If you told us who you are managing and who the other two clubs are, and some details about the player (age etc) that might help us to help you.

exactly the team might of only offered a back up status for the season, that does a young player no good really, where as your feeder club will most likely offer him a guarenteed first team place.

writing things like "Stop with all the moronic half a$$ed useless fluff 'new features' and fix the $%^#ing AI, it's freaking pathetic how lacking in the simplest common sense it is! " just makes it look like you have no common sense, think about things properly before ranting on here.

you must be doing something wrong, i am able to send any player i want out on loan never once had a player reject a club. But i only evey allow them to go to clubs offering guarenteed first team football, there is no point sending someone out to be a backup for the season.

you must be doing something wrong, i am able to send any player i want out on loan never once had a player reject a club. But i only evey allow them to go to clubs offering guarenteed first team football, there is no point sending someone out to be a backup for the season.

I never get clubs interested + my prospects never want to go, mostly when I just signed them. I gave them a "hot prospect" contract, but never want to go on loan and start moaning bout being in the first team.

I'm playing Colorado in the MLS. The team that made an offer for him is Montreal in the 2nd League and is a full pro team, they stated he would be an important first team player in the news items related tot he loan offer. The affiliate he went to is Maryland in the 3rd League and only a semi pro team. Also, Montreal was the only team that showed interest in getting him on loan, so if the AI takes other interest into account it wasn't that either.

The player is 19y/o center back, has good potential but not good enough for my team off the bat, and as I said I put him on the loan list and in his personal page it said he looked forward to going on loan to get first team exp.

It makes no sense what so ever.

Edit: As for the harsh last sentence of my original post, I know it's pointless, it's venting. Because instead of fixing basic core stuff like this we get moronic agents that do nothing more then happens in previous editions except charge us more money. Seriously, the amount the AI is anything but intelligent is amazing at times and I don't even put this in relation to the basic transfer system issues because the club made an offer it was the player that rejected it and then went on loan to a lower league.

I never get clubs interested + my prospects never want to go, mostly when I just signed them. I gave them a "hot prospect" contract, but never want to go on loan and start moaning bout being in the first team.

maybe different clubs affect the game differently i have no idea why your having so many problems, i have managed to put every one of my youngsters out on loan, well the ones i wanted too anyway. strange.

Archived