December Patch

STOP, no this is not a when is it out thread.

Will the December patch have any database changes? or will it just be bug fixes?

I ask this because I am starting a new network game over Christmas and wanted to know if it was worth waiting for the December patch to have the most up to date database.

Thanks

I don't expect any. There could be some though, for example any raised in data issues. Or for example Blackburns new board and therefore new budgets?

Like i said I am not expecting or demanding any, just wondered if it had said anywhere if there will be any?

I don't expect any. There could be some though, for example any raised in data issues. Or for example Blackburns new board and therefore new budgets?

Like i said I am not expecting or demanding any, just wondered if it had said anywhere if there will be any?

There should be some database changes. New boards as you say and budgets changing so while they are at it they might as well include some transfers up to this point like Pires to Villa and so on.

Thanks for the replies.

Guess we will have to wait and see.

I only wondered because I'm trying to plan the new network game so that we all have similar budgets and with Blackburn being one of the potential teams it would be helpful to know.

Archived