Assurances from SI

doub thtey'll tell us what they're working on as some of it may not make the next patch. Best to give us a list of what is actually in the patch, which would be done when they release it, rather than a list of things they are trying to get done for the patch.

Yeah that is true to be fair. Maybe a few major issues that they could commit to fixing for this patch?

I'm going to buy this game like a gift in Christmas for my younger brother, but I think I should consider another game because I'm not sure whether they could fix the serious bugs in this game. If I do, may be my brother will come upon the forum and groan like me. :D

Why would they promise to fix anything? Everyone would go mental if something they promised to fix didn't get fixed.

^ This.

I would like to know things that are fixed/the changelog like we had posted leading up to the first patch with both game and match engine changes that were being tested. But as soon as that happens, the board will be flooded with "when is the patch out?" threads.

From what I've seen, there have been various comments about some of people's key concerns in this forum and the bugs forum. But SI normally attack quite a lot of issues in patches, and therefore don't normally provide a full list of potential fixes and changes until the patch goes live, after testing, in case they need to roll back or can't deliver a specific fix.

they don't have to. you've already paid.

one of the many reasons FM outsells the opposition is bacause they are striving for the best game possible. if they didn't make the effort to fix the bugs the game would not progress, people will stop buying their games and the company falls apart.

there have been big bugs that are well known to SI. they have acknowledged in numerous threads that they are looking into and working on these issues so it is safe to say that there will be changes to these issues in the next patch.

hehe, can i be cheaky here and surgest that you have a quick read of the bugs forum. just look for the threads that have the most reply's for each bug that your interested in, most of them have an acknowledgement from SI.

i know this is the hard way for us to find out, but personally i would prefer them to work hard and deliver a good patch than take time out to reassure all us moaners. lol

hehe, can i be cheaky here and surgest that you have a quick read of the bugs forum. just look for the threads that have the most reply's for each bug that your interested in, most of them have an acknowledgement from SI.

i know this is the hard way for us to find out, but personally i would prefer them to work hard and deliver a good patch than take time out to reassure all us moaners. lol

Nothing cheaky(sic) in your response at all. For anyone worried about bugs being acknowledged and looked at, the bugs forum is the only place they should be looking. But obviously if they did that they wouldn't be able to open yet another 'bug' thread in GD.

Archived