CSE November Goal of the Month **VOTING THREAD**

CSE November Goal of the Month Shortlist

After a month of play with the new version of FM and the submission of some great goals in the main thread, we now present you with a shortlist of ten picked by our jury of DodgeeD (that's me), mag man, Whoopy D and Oxslow (please note: jury members were not allowed to nominate their own goals if submitted).

Below you can find a list of the goals. Voting is easy - watch the goals, choose your favourite and PM me before 11.59pm GMT, Tuesday 7th December. After voting, post in this thread to confirm you have sent your votes.

I'll announce the winner on Wednesday 8th December.

A couple of rules:

• you may only vote once
  • you CAN NOT vote for yourself (but you can still vote for one of the other goals ;))

The Shortlist (For your convinience, all the goals can be watched in order on

as well)

Goal A (Charlesbeams)

Player Name:
Karsten Johansen

Match:
Middelfart v Lindholm - Danish 2nd Division West Match

Brief goal description:
Engels plays the ball to Johansen on the edge of the 18 yard box, who then back heels it to Fisker who plays it back to Johansen who fire into the back of the Lindholm net.

Goal B (LLR)

Player Name
: Luigi Zilli

Match
: Darfo Boario vs Mezzocorona - Serie C/A Match

Brief goal description
: Trailing by a goal Birindelli grabs the ball on the right flank and fires it into Zilli in the centre of the park, he stands free in the middle and shots from 35 yards out with a wonder strike into the left of the net.

Goal C (BrightLad5)

Name:
Alexis Nikolas

Match:
Worcester vs Crawley (Blue Square Premier)

Brief Goal Description:
The DMC scores his first ever goal for the club having joined at the start of the previous season. Its a curling striker from an indirect freekick, about 35 yards out! Truely amazing strike! It also won BSP Goal of the Month award for September

Goal D (BrightLad5)

Player Name:
Benoit Boulanger

Match:
Altrincham vs WORCESTER (BSN)

Brief Goal Description:
Boulanger scores his 4th goal of the game after picking up the ball inside his own half, dribbling excellently up the pitch with a stylish flick past the defender before slotting home his finish on the edge of the penalty area

Goal E (Dami)

Player Name:
Lee Trundle

Match:
Port Vale Vs HEREFORD

Brief goal description:
Trundle scores a long range effort which takes a curve around the goalkeeper...

Goal F (Gypsum)

Player Name:
Nilmar
Match:
Chippenham v Reading
Brief goal description:
A Reading attack is cleared by Chippenham to Nilmar who is standing near the edge of the centre circle in his own half, he then turns, sees the keeper off his line and hits a beauty of a shot to score from well over 50 yards!

Goal G (RoryS08)

Player Name:
Diego Buonanotte

Match:
Burnley vs Reading

Brief goal description:
Chris Mccann chips a well weighted ball out to Buonanotte who chests the ball down and volleys home from a tight angle.

Goal H (Xechs)

Player Name:
Wesley Sneijder

Match:
Chievo Verona Vs Inter Milan

Brief goal description:
Sneijder picks up the ball from podolski in his own half and hits what can only be described as a screamer from about 70 yards

Goal I

Player Name:
Patrice Evra

Match:
Arsenal vs Man UTD

Brief goal description:
Eboue takes the throw but Evra steals in with the greatest volley of all time, 67 yards...

Goal J

Player Name:
Daniel Carter

Match:
Desertmartin vs Coleraine

Brief goal description:
Carter picks up the ball then begins to cut inside with multiple step overs before hitting the ball in to the bottom left hand corner.

Let the voting begin!

Got a good goal to submit for the December contest? Then head over to the main thread to enter. :thup:

My vote is in.

Personally I don't find these 70+ yard goals where the goalie is a mile off his line particularly impressive as it's clearly a lucky goal. That's just the opinion of this jury member for all future entrants to bear in mind :D

I agree with this, sick of seeing them haha

CSE November Goal of the Month - Results

The votes are in and it's time to reveal our first monthly winner of the FM11 season! Remember, the winner will automatically be placed on the shortlist for the FM11 Goal of the Season.

Thanks to everyone who voted. In the end, there was a clear winner and here, in reverse order, are the top 3:

3rd Place - Goal A (Charlesbeams)

Player Name:
Karsten Johansen

Match:
Middelfart v Lindholm - Danish 2nd Division West Match

Brief goal description:
Engels plays the ball to Johansen on the edge of the 18 yard box, who then back heels it to Fisker who plays it back to Johansen who fire into the back of the Lindholm net.

2nd Place - Goal J (Oxslow)

Player Name:
Daniel Carter

Match:
Desertmartin vs Coleraine

Brief goal description:
Carter picks up the ball then begins to cut inside with multiple step overs before hitting the ball in to the bottom left hand corner.

1st Place - Goal I (qqq)

Player Name:
Patrice Evra

Match:
Arsenal vs Man UTD

Brief goal description:
Eboue takes the throw but Evra steals in with the greatest volley of all time, 67 yards...

[video=youtube;xpo4x_gw-E0]

Congratulations qqq and thanks to all who entered and voted. Don't forget to submit your entries for December in the main thread. :)

A suggestion for next time: what's the point in having to confirm our vote in the thread? Feels like voting twice. Why can't we simply just PM you, or post the vote in here - it's not like this needs secrecy.

Btw the right goal won, altho the stepovers goal was really cool too!

Well thank you all for the votes, I know a long shot can be (ironically) just a long shot but this one was somehow different.

Evra had an intent and a desire to score against the bitter rivals and praticed for hours with his other leg, for Evra has two legs and by God, he was gonna use them.

Enough of my stupid talkin'

The real thanks go to DodgeeD for sorting this all out, well played Sir, and roll on goal of December...

Best regards,

Jon (aka qqq)

I forgot to say, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT, I won and I am very proud.

A suggestion for next time: what's the point in having to confirm our vote in the thread? Feels like voting twice. Why can't we simply just PM you, or post the vote in here - it's not like this needs secrecy.

Btw the right goal won, altho the stepovers goal was really cool too!

I just asked for the confirmation to stop the thread slipping dowen the page where it might be missed. :)

Archived