Suggestion: Options for "Show Recent Attribute Changes"

I think the ability to show recent attribute changes is great. Except I'm not sure exactly what "recent" means. By the way, if anyone out there reading this knows exactly how long "recent" is, please let me know so I can check the changes at the appropriate intervals.

It would be a whole lot more meaningful if, rather than seeing changes at some interval the game chooses, to be able to select a time period.

For example:

Show Attribute Changes since....

...beginning of season

...most recent training adjustment (This one here, I think would be the most useful)

...acquired by our team

...just before his most recent injury (e.g. this would show if the injury impacted him negatively)

...his most recent injury (this would show if he's improved after the injury)

...Since last week

...Since last month

...In last two months

...In last three months

...In last six months

I think this would certainly help make a good game better.

Definitely. i'd like to add:

since the start of the game

since he was generated

since you bought him

The red and green arrows aren't helpful tbh. 'Recent' trends to refer to the last few days which can be skewed by little fluctuations. You have to go to the training screen to see the more useful long-term changes.

I think the ability to show recent attribute changes is great. Except I'm not sure exactly what "recent" means. By the way, if anyone out there reading this knows exactly how long "recent" is, please let me know so I can check the changes at the appropriate intervals.

It would be a whole lot more meaningful if, rather than seeing changes at some interval the game chooses, to be able to select a time period.

For example:

Show Attribute Changes since....

...beginning of season

...most recent training adjustment (This one here, I think would be the most useful)

...acquired by our team

...just before his most recent injury (e.g. this would show if the injury impacted him negatively)

...his most recent injury (this would show if he's improved after the injury)

...Since last week

...Since last month

...In last two months

...In last three months

...In last six months

I think this would certainly help make a good game better.

You can see the short to long term attribute changes already extensivly, with the handy graphs, you can see dates and time periods and how much each attribute has gone up and gone down. Im not sure what more you are asking for ?

Great idea, what do those several arrows mean ? I see different angles and colors within recent attribute changes but I totally ignore what they mean in the details, beside increasing or decreasing tendency . More the arrow is inclined till vertical, more quick the increase has been but this leads to nothing in the details the same.

Same speech the relationship with time is absent, we can't know if the arrow is there since 3 years or three days and we can't also know which was the previous value assuming it changed .

Thanks

yes u can see if the value has changed or not. Via the graphs. you can see the past year of training and every attribute change up or down or both. You can pick 4 or 5 to display at a time or predefinded set like "attacking" or "defending"

Click on the "Training tab" of the player then on the right hand side u can choose which set of attributes to look at, selct from the drop down list. And the graph at the bottom will show any attribute changes for the whole year.

This has been in the game for ages.

The green or red arrows on the player screen are just showing wheather that player is improving or not imporiving that stat at the current time. Remeber the attributes work on a more detailed scale than is shown on screen, they work with an extra decimal point. So for instance 15.3 for shooting, will display as 15 on the player screen. So if this attribuate has increased to 15.4 then there will be a green arrow, but the attribute will still show 15....

Do you understand ?

yes u can see if the value has changed or not. Via the graphs. you can see the past year of training and every attribute change up or down or both. You can pick 4 or 5 to display at a time or predefinded set like "attacking" or "defending"

Click on the "Training tab" of the player then on the right hand side u can choose which set of attributes to look at, selct from the drop down list. And the graph at the bottom will show any attribute changes for the whole year.

The green or red arrows on the player screen are just showing wheather that player is improving or not imporiving that stat at the current time. Remeber the attributes work on a more detailed scale than is shown on screen, they work with an extra decimal point. So for instance 15.3 for shooting, will display as 15 on the player screen. So if this attribuate has increased to 15.4 then there will be a green arrow, but the attribute will still show 15....

Do you understand ?

Sure, you're right about the graph showing the time-series of player attribute changes, but at the current size of the graph it takes a microscope to make anything of it.

Do you understand ?

Yeah, but all that's crap.

It would be nice if the old attributes appeared next to the new ones for easy use.

You can see the short to long term attribute changes already extensivly, with the handy graphs, you can see dates and time periods and how much each attribute has gone up and gone down. Im not sure what more you are asking for ?

Well, with the graphs, I need to click and view each of the categories one at a time. I'm looking for a very quick snapshot of the player to see what has changed over the period I'm interested in. So for example, if I make training adjustments every month, I'd like to glance and see any changes since the last training adjustment.

If I look at the graphs, they won't indicate the changes since the last training adjustment. They'd include all changes in the last year. I'd need to remember when I made the change and find that spot on the graph. I'd also need to click on the attribute categories one at a time. Doesn't seem like a lot, but when I want to do it for the whole team (including reserves and youth), it adds up.

I'd like to look at each player one at a time and select the interval over which I'd see changes.

Don't get me wrong, I think the graphs are great for studying a particular player in detail or reviewing the long-term progress of players.

Remeber the attributes work on a more detailed scale than is shown on screen, they work with an extra decimal point. So for instance 15.3 for shooting, will display as 15 on the player screen. So if this attribuate has increased to 15.4 then there will be a green arrow, but the attribute will still show 15....

That is good knowledge to have. Thanks for pointing that out.

Sure, you're right about the graph showing the time-series of player attribute changes, but at the current size of the graph it takes a microscope to make anything of it.

mmmm yes you are right. They did used to be alot bigger in >FM09. they used to have a whole screen to them selfs.

Archived