Fmh2011 ps store download reduced to £27.99

• SI Staff
Will people who paid £35.99 be refunded?

From Miles's post earlier:

then they should get in touch with SEGA customer support. I have no idea what SEGA will do, but I did make it clear today that we would send people to them if they had this issue - we (SI) cannot refund anyone, as we don't publish the games, but develop them

• SI Staff
two input mistakes, both at same price, two years in a row??? Sounds dodgy to me, Sega need to sort themselves out imho

I'm not involved in the actual process of putting the game in the store - but having done a lot of computer work in the past I'd expect that its either simply that happens to be the 'default' value for an application in the store or that the value is input in a different currency and exchange rates changed or similar (you'd be surprised at how complex apparently simple things can be when you're doing them on a worldwide scale).

(on the other hand it could be the illumanti .... they're everywhere, listening ;) )

I was just emailing sony asking for my £8 refund into my playstation account and I thought why should it be to my playstation account. I paid £36 on my card so I want the refund back on my card why should I have to give them the £8 via the playstation store when it was their mistake in the 1st place!!! Mayby thats a reason they charge extra so they know you HAVE to spend the refund they give you in the store. Its not about the £8 its the priciple.

• SI Staff
It was SEGA's fault, not sony's?

It was a mistake on the part of whomever clicked the wrong button or whatever .... I apologise for the problem having happened but it wasn't something I was personally involved with and I'm just happy its now been corrected.

• SI Staff
what did they do to you Marc? :D

Wasn't me - but from what I understand it was an innocent enough mistake and tbh if I'd been involved in the process it could well have been me that made it (as you probably guessed neither me nor Miles was particularly happy about this, BUT the important thing is that its sorted now imho ...).

• SI Staff
I dropped an e-mail to Sega support. I got a reply telling me that they will reply in a day or so because they're busy. I didn't get why they messaged me to tell me they will message me either.

The way it works there (I believe) is that it automatically enrolls you into a queue with a human dealing with the issues; however so you know you've been placed in that queue you're automatically sent an email to acknowledge your query (no human involved in the acknowledgement email).

• 2 weeks later...
Just got my PSPgo today- basically for FM2011. And now its gone back upto £35.99. Do I risk buying it?

There is no risk to buying a game only a risk to buying a freaking PSPGo, seriously they are the biggest waste of money you could ever fork out any cash for... get a psp slim or w/e not the pile of crap sony call PSPGo. If you really want FMH2011 then go ahead.

Archived