FM 2011 too easy?

Hello, firstly I have to excuse for my english which could be better but I try to explain:

I am concerned about an too easy FM 2011. I´ve started with a german third-division team with very low reputation, low wage + transfer-budget, a weak team, small stadium, low fan-base.

First season: 2nd place and rise up to german second devision

Second season: 3rd place and relegation against a team from first devision (which I won)

Now I am in the third season and I´m glad to own the 6th place after 15 matches.

Transfers during the last two years: Motta, Olic, T. Wiese (Bremen), Busquets etc. ; most of this stars I signed because of expired contracts...

-> all this with al small club with low reputation, small financial budget from german third division :confused:

In my opinion this partly results of an unrealistic transfer-system: Many stars are avaiable for free (expirering contracts) and they change to small clubs. But also the game altogether is too easy this year. I win with a weaker team against much stronger teams very often...

Do you think the same? I hope this will fixed with the following patches.

Is your mother too easy? Play in a proper league

Good to know thats the most helpful reply you could come up with.

I think the OP has a fair point, most of its to do with the transfer system which is being fixed. Hopefully an improved transfer system in 11.2 will make it a bit more of a challenge.

Good to know thats the most helpful reply you could come up with.

I think the OP has a fair point, most of its to do with the transfer system which is being fixed. Hopefully an improved transfer system in 11.2 will make it a bit more of a challenge.

Thanks. This also is my opinion. It is unrealistic that so much star-players are avaiable for free. And it is especially unrealistic that they change to small clubs... So it is too easy to build up a strong team with a small club.

Belong to this: Is a transfersystem-fix really announced by SI?

Thanks. This also is my opinion. It is unrealistic that so much star-players are avaiable for free. And it is especially unrealistic that they change to small clubs... So it is too easy to build up a strong team with a small club.

Belong to this: Is a transfersystem-fix really announced by SI?

there have been a lot of threads on it already and SI have said that they are working on it for 11.2.

Archived