+ Reply to Thread

Thread: FM 2011 too easy?

Amateur

Default FM 2011 too easy?

Hello, firstly I have to excuse for my english which could be better but I try to explain:

I am concerned about an too easy FM 2011. I´ve started with a german third-division team with very low reputation, low wage + transfer-budget, a weak team, small stadium, low fan-base.

First season: 2nd place and rise up to german second devision
    Second season: 3rd place and relegation against a team from first devision (which I won)
    Now I am in the third season and I´m glad to own the 6th place after 15 matches.

Transfers during the last two years: Motta, Olic, T. Wiese (Bremen), Busquets etc. ; most of this stars I signed because of expired contracts...

-> all this with al small club with low reputation, small financial budget from german third division

In my opinion this partly results of an unrealistic transfer-system: Many stars are avaiable for free (expirering contracts) and they change to small clubs. But also the game altogether is too easy this year. I win with a weaker team against much stronger teams very often...

Do you think the same? I hope this will fixed with the following patches.

Amateur

no (miuimum reply must be 10 characters)

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by tyroon View Post
    Is your mother too easy? Play in a proper league
    Good to know thats the most helpful reply you could come up with.

I think the OP has a fair point, most of its to do with the transfer system which is being fixed. Hopefully an improved transfer system in 11.2 will make it a bit more of a challenge.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by charlo116 View Post
    Good to know thats the most helpful reply you could come up with.

I think the OP has a fair point, most of its to do with the transfer system which is being fixed. Hopefully an improved transfer system in 11.2 will make it a bit more of a challenge.
    Thanks. This also is my opinion. It is unrealistic that so much star-players are avaiable for free. And it is especially unrealistic that they change to small clubs... So it is too easy to build up a strong team with a small club.

Belong to this: Is a transfersystem-fix really announced by SI?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 4string View Post
    Thanks. This also is my opinion. It is unrealistic that so much star-players are avaiable for free. And it is especially unrealistic that they change to small clubs... So it is too easy to build up a strong team with a small club.

Belong to this: Is a transfersystem-fix really announced by SI?
    there have been a lot of threads on it already and SI have said that they are working on it for 11.2.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by charlo116 View Post
    there have been a lot of threads on it already and SI have said that they are working on it for 11.2.
    Fantastic news. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread