Most annoying aspects of the game IMO...

1) Fan confidence - I've just beaten Peterborough United 2-0 at home in the Northern section final. Unfortunately, I lost 3-0 at London Road so am out. Based on that game a 2-0 victory against the league leaders, clean sheet etc...the fans are concerned. Why???

Another example is me losing 1-0 away at Everton in the FA Cup fourth round. Again, the fans are slightly concerned. This is extremely bizarre.

2) Manager comments - I can't even begin to count the amount of times an opposition manager has criticised my approach, stating that maybe my team should try shooting rather than trying to walk the ball in. Many times, this is after i've put 3,4,5 even 6 goals past their team. It just doesn't make sense.

3) The match engine - Some of the things that I witness are beyond belief. Impossible things, stupid things, the list goes. For example, you see defenders run towards the ball and are clear favourites to win it but then back off slightly and move in another direction allowing the opposition player to take the ball and possibly score. I've seen balls bounce off players like a ping pong ball. I've seen my players on countless occasions continually backing off opposition players despite my tactics being hard tackling and closing down opponents.

Oh, and is it really impossible to be successful with a 4-5-1 or 5-4-1 formation? No matter which team I am, I simply cannot win games with a lone striker.

Thought and opinions?

Archived