Very Annoyed

Ok so its took me over 2 hours to create my tactic from scratch... I have just come to setting up the set pieces and when i get to the "Penalty Takers" i have gone to delete the current penalty takers and when i press the cross i miss it by a pixel and then it switches to that particular player... I then press back and it wipes my set pieces.... TWICE I HAVE DONE THIS!!!

Do i have to start again or can i get back to my current state? When i click edit set pieces it wipes what ive took 20 minutes to do (twice) and defaults it all. Very annoying!

Ok so its took me over 2 hours to create my tactic from scratch... I have just come to setting up the set pieces and when i get to the "Penalty Takers" i have gone to delete the current penalty takers and when i press the cross i miss it by a pixel and then it switches to that particular player... I then press back and it wipes my set pieces.... TWICE I HAVE DONE THIS!!!

Do i have to start again or can i get back to my current state? When i click edit set pieces it wipes what ive took 20 minutes to do (twice) and defaults it all. Very annoying!

Save it then. Then save it again once you have done the penalty takers.

Archived