Lack of Discipline!

You don't really have any option to be too harsh that I've seen. Just avoid doing it with team talks as the player AI is far more sensitive to team talks and whines about it a lot more (needs fixing imo).

But if player get a red card then I'll discipline them with a warning or maybe fine if it's to often. Just right-click on the player in the roster screen, interaction > discipline > (reason) > (warning/fine)

If they have a 6.2 rating or lower in a match you can do that as well or I just enter a 'private chat' and under performance > last match > and tell them you were unhappy. If you do that chat and their rating wasn't low enough then they'd say they didn't have a bad performance and you could upset them (even if they put in an own-goal), the key is the low rating. I generally don't issue a warning or a fine unless they are consistently bad.

Martyr1777 said well there. I do pretty much the same and never had problems with discipline. Remember to look at match predictions that are told before the match. If the media thinks you're the favorite to win (i.e. "XXX is a better team than YYY and I expect to see some goals" or something along those lines) you should demand more from your team --> more harsh. If your the underdog be less harsh. Also be more harsh at home and less when away.

Archived