Synthetic Pitch

Boavista of Portugal have a pitch surface of 'Articifical - New Type (soft)'

As far as I'm aware, it doesn't affect the ball bounce, it might affect injury chance etc.

The fact it says "soft" must either indicate a variance in bounce and/or injuries, but I'm actually inclined to believe it'll be bounce, because pitch condition definitely corresponds to your play style in some way.

Wet/damaged pitches already impact pass speed and accuracy, and it may be my imagination but I've always thought that frozen pitches allow a lot more bounce from the ball.

The fact it says "soft" must either indicate a variance in bounce and/or injuries, but I'm actually inclined to believe it'll be bounce, because pitch condition definitely corresponds to your play style in some way.

Wet/damaged pitches already impact pass speed and accuracy, and it may be my imagination but I've always thought that frozen pitches allow a lot more bounce from the ball.

The soft type is a more grass-like surface, but without the same level of degradation. You might be right, but with Soft type surface, the difference should be minimal.

Archived