Thread: [FM11] 21(24) Playable leagues (Balkan, Baltikum, ex-Russia, Scandinavia etc) v1.0

Amateur

Default [FM11] 29 Playable leagues (Balkan, Baltikum, ex-Soviet, Scandinavia etc)

I've cleaned up a bit in this first post and also added updated files!

Features
    - realistic structures of all the leagues & cups
    - added mainly 2 or 3 divisions to all the leagues
    - added many players
    - added many clubs
    - added awards to many of the leagues
    - modified reputations of both the leagues and the nations
    - added rules for non-eu and foreign players, mainly to avoid clubs to buy to many players
    - modified rules regarding suspentions by getting yellow cards, the players no don't get suspended as often

Centralasien
    v2.0 Kazakstan
    v2.0 Kirgizistan
    v2.0 Tadzjikistan
    v2.0 Turkmenistan
    v2.0 Uzbekistan

Baltikum
    v2.0 Estland
    v2.1 Lettland
    v2.0 Litauen

Balkan
    v2.0 Albanien
    v2.0 Bosnien & Hercegovina
    v2.0 Montenegro
    v2.0 Rep. Makedonien

Östeuropa
    v2.0 Armenien
    v2.0 Azerbaijan
    v2.0 Georgien
    v2.0 Moldavien
    v1.0 Rumänien
    v1.0 Ryssland
    v1.0 Slovakien
    v1.0 Tjeckien
    v1.1 Ukraina
    v1.0 Ungern
    v1.1 Vitryssland

Sydöstra Europa
    v2.0 Cypern
    v1.1 Israel
    v2.0 Libanon
    v2.0 Malta
    v2.3 Turkiet

Övriga
    v2.0 Island
    v2.0 Luxemburg

* Not playable together with the FYR Macedonian-file due a misstake during my work with the Cyprus file. The file works perfect separate!

Enjoy!

Updated 15.12.2010
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 28-12-2010 at 21:54.

Amateur

Last edited by Zdravkovic; 16-12-2010 at 18:12.

Amateur

Im currently recieving a lot of info on things I should change in the files. Im correcting these things directly when i recieve the info, so the files in this thread will be updated consistently
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 27-11-2010 at 12:44.

Amateur

Good effort!
    2 suggestions:
    - I like there are only league structure and cups without new transfers
    - Could you normaly name the competitions like Druha Liha in Ukraine but not 3. Druha Liha

Amateur

Thank you very much Zdravkovic

Amateur

Thankyou - this looks excellent and I'm giving it a try now. You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by dave178 View Post
    You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.
    This would be great

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by exxxi View Post
    Good effort!
    2 suggestions:
    - I like there are only league structure and cups without new transfers
    - Could you normaly name the competitions like Druha Liha in Ukraine but not 3. Druha Liha
    I havent done any transfers in this files, the club of the player is mainly taken from the original database

I did get suggestions to add the numbers in order to be able to separate the leagues from eachother, mainly in the history slot of the players.. im keeping this element for the times..

Quote Originally Posted by dave178 View Post
    Thankyou - this looks excellent and I'm giving it a try now. You asked for suggestions, so here's mine...create a vanilla version without ficticious cups and awards OR tell us which are not real so we can delete them.
    All the info is inside the file so either open it in the editor (which u anyway must to remove the desiered cup) or in the game when you chose the file you want to play with..

To be honest I don't think that there is more than these

- Royal League (Faroe Islands) -> The tournament itself is real even if it has been canceled for the last 2-3 seasons irl, and also irl it only includes norwegian, danish and swedish, in the game I have added iceland, faroe islands and finland clubs as well.

- Central Asian Cup (Kyrgysztan) -> A simple tournament between clubs from 5 ex-sovjet nations.. played during the winter if im not misstaken

Other then that I don't think there is any more fictious cups!

The awards is fictious but I like em, in order to removed it.. it's ok for me if you do so.. Im not gonna do it for these releases due the fact that many people have liked this element since I started with these custom leagues 'bout a year a go.
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 22-11-2010 at 14:21.

Part-Timer

Btw, regarding Faroe Islands not working with Belgium. I have a longshot feeling about that one. I've noticed Belgian Pro League pops up as default when selecting league/competition sometimes. Can it have something to do with it?

I have some questions regarding the leagues:
    How correct are the player restrictions (re: youngsters, foreigners and match squads and so on) ?
    How correct are prize money and TV money?

I'm dabbling a bit with leagues myself and that kind of information is often difficult to retrieve.

Other than that, I like the information you've given about the leagues so people know what to expect and whether it takes their fancy. Although I would have liked to know how many tiers you've added in each league.

Banned

Awesome sauce! Which reputations did you modify?
    Last edited by Quackje; 22-11-2010 at 15:52.

Amateur

Good work sir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonw...ent_States_Cup Has this cup been included? I had a quick look at Moldova's competitions and couldn't see it.

Banned

I've looked and that competition is attached to the Kazakh league, so it will work if that is running.

I can't get the link for the (slightly bugged) Macedonian league to work.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Btw, regarding Faroe Islands not working with Belgium. I have a longshot feeling about that one. I've noticed Belgian Pro League pops up as default when selecting league/competition sometimes. Can it have something to do with it?

I have some questions regarding the leagues:
    How correct are the player restrictions (re: youngsters, foreigners and match squads and so on) ?
    How correct are prize money and TV money?

I'm dabbling a bit with leagues myself and that kind of information is often difficult to retrieve.

Other than that, I like the information you've given about the leagues so people know what to expect and whether it takes their fancy. Although I would have liked to know how many tiers you've added in each league.
    In those cases were I've found this info, I've added it. If not I've taken a realsitic sum for each and every country. As u might understand, there are not a lot of money in countries like Turkmenistan and Kyrgysztan. Same thing 'bout the restrictions, In those cases were I've found it, I've added it..

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by BigBobJoylove View Post
    Good work sir

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commonw...ent_States_Cup Has this cup been included? I had a quick look at Moldova's competitions and couldn't see it.
    It's featured in the Kazak file

Semi Pro

I loaded the Baltic leagues last year in a save and I will load them this year again. Thanks for the work.

Banned

Lithuanian league should play each other 3 times a season not twice.

Amateur

Paide LM in the Estonian Mestriliga all have a salary even the youth of $800 so its unplayable, might want to fix that

Also if I were to set one of the leagues with the competitions attached to View only can I still play the competition?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Quackje View Post
    Lithuanian league should play each other 3 times a season not twice.
    fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza_Johnson View Post
    Paide LM in the Estonian Mestriliga all have a salary even the youth of $800 so its unplayable, might want to fix that

Also if I were to set one of the leagues with the competitions attached to View only can I still play the competition?
    Fixed so that players under 18 only can have youth contracts (very low salaries as long as they are under 18)

View only means view only.. not playable!
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 26-11-2010 at 20:37.

Semi Pro

I will add the Baltic leagues to my new save as I did last year.

Amateur

In your edited Ukrainian Druha liha B (maybe other divisions too) I only have 3 substitutes available in league matches. I supposed it's wrong.

EDIT: Druha Liha A is wrong too.

EDIT2: If it's possible, can you add a 4 level in Ukrainan League?

Thank you
    Last edited by Dametumierda; 27-11-2010 at 12:32.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dametumierda View Post
    In your edited Ukrainian Druha liha B (maybe other divisions too) I only have 3 substitutes available in league matches. I supposed it's wrong.

EDIT: Druha Liha A is wrong too.
    Fixed. there is now 3 from 5

Quote Originally Posted by Dametumierda View Post
    EDIT2: If it's possible, can you add a 4 level in Ukrainan League?

Thank you
    Is there even a fourth level? I've read that they canceled the fourth league cause to many teams withdrew.

Amateur

Thank you Zdravkovic

There is no 4 level in Ukraine now, I was wrong >_<

Amateur

Thank you for the Icelandic 2nd and 3rd leagues, they are great! I was going to make them my self but you did a great job.
    The only thing I see wrong is that the teams in the 3rd division are in wrong groups. They groups are actually divided by region,
    Group D is for teams in east Iceland, Group A for west Iceland and so on.
    Maybe you aren't able to control which teams are in which groups?
    But if you are, and you want to change it, here are the groups:

Group A: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20928
    Group B: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20926
    Group C: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20924
    Group D: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20929

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by ToggiT View Post
    Thank you for the Icelandic 2nd and 3rd leagues, they are great! I was going to make them my self but you did a great job.
    The only thing I see wrong is that the teams in the 3rd division are in wrong groups. They groups are actually divided by region,
    Group D is for teams in east Iceland, Group A for west Iceland and so on.
    Maybe you aren't able to control which teams are in which groups?
    But if you are, and you want to change it, here are the groups:

Group A: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20928
    Group B: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20926
    Group C: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20924
    Group D: http://www.ksi.is/mot/motalisti/ursl...MotNumer=20929
    Iceland (v1.1)
    - Corrected teams for 3. Deild Karla (division 3)
    http://www.speedyshare.com/files/254...Zdravkovic.dbc

Amateur

I added your Turkmenistan league in my game, but somehow Asian Champions League is not schedule. I think there must be some problem.

Amateur

In Kazakhstan League there are some teams with the same home and away kits:
    Shakther Karagandy
    zhetysu
    Lok. Astana

Zhetysu Home

Away

Shakhtyor Karagandy Home

Away
    Last edited by Dametumierda; 05-12-2010 at 12:29.

Amateur

Lok Astana Home

Away

Amateur

I found another kits issues in Azerbaijan League:
    Gilan (same 1 and 3 kit)
    Khazar (same H&A kits)
    Mugan Salyan (same H&A kits)
    Neftçi Baku (same H&A kits)
    OIK Baku (same H&A kits)
    Simurg (same H&A kits the 3 kit it's different)
    Turan (same H&A kits)
    Xazar (same H&A kits)

Amateur

In Ukraine same problem
    Dnipro (same 1 and 3 kit)
    Karpaty (same 1 and 3 kit)
    Obolon (same 1 and 3 kit)
    Vorskla (1 kit wrong the official one is green)
    Arsenal Bila (same H&A kits)
    Chernomorets (Same 2 and 3 kit)
    Dnister (same 1 and 3 kit)
    Fakel Ivano (same 1 and 3 kit)
    krymteplytsya (Same 2 and 3 kit)
    Niva Vynnystsya (Same 2 and 3 kit)
    Desna (same H&A kits)

Amateur

Strange, but Turkmeni teams does't play the ACL.. if thats what u mean? Or isn't there any tournament generated att all?

Amateur

Zdravko, the Bosnian League, is this the one from FMBosnia? Because I played they Bosnian League in FM10 and it was perfect. But now I can't find they new page. The old Fmbosnia is cancelled. And I want to start Croatian, Bosnian and Serbian League, but can't find a good one of Bosnia.
    And one more thing, where can I find the kits, and facepacks for Bosnian Players of Premier Liga?

Thank you

Amateur

As far as I know, only ACL's fixture have nothing. Other tournaments work well. I unselect Turkmenistan editor database, then ACL's scheduling work well.

Amateur

Well I don't know if they took my league and added it to FMBosnia, i get mails all the time 'bout people wanting to add my leagues and I always say yes. Wouldn't it be easier if u just downloaded it and checked it out?

I don't have the time to wotk with kits etc. so if someone else want's to do that it works fine for me..

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Zdravkovic View Post
    I don't have the time to wotk with kits etc. so if someone else want's to do that it works fine for me..
    If you explain me how to make it, I can help you

Reserves

Hey Zdravkovic, these leagues are great, I have just started a game using these ex-Soviet leagues and other than the yellow card issue they work well. I would suggest changing your Discipline rules to 4,7,9,11... or something similar as currently it is set-up as 2,3,4 meaning players get banned very quickly.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Lower Leagues Rule View Post
    Hey Zdravkovic, these leagues are great, I have just started a game using these ex-Soviet leagues and other than the yellow card issue they work well. I would suggest changing your Discipline rules to 4,7,9,11... or something similar as currently it is set-up as 2,3,4 meaning players get banned very quickly.
    Echo that, I have also set up a game with all the Ex USSR countries. I have started off in the third tier of Georgia and so far so good, I have got Bakhmaro promoted. But the biggest annoyance is like LLR says the yellow card issue. I will take a look at the actual data over Christmas to help you clean any errors in the data.

It would be interesting if you could essentially create two seperate packs, an official 'USSR' and also 'Yugoslavia' database.

But so far so good I'm enjoying it, and I hope you can continue to develop it

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Schume View Post
    Echo that, I have also set up a game with all the Ex USSR countries. I have started off in the third tier of Georgia and so far so good, I have got Bakhmaro promoted. But the biggest annoyance is like LLR says the yellow card issue. I will take a look at the actual data over Christmas to help you clean any errors in the data.

It would be interesting if you could essentially create two seperate packs, an official 'USSR' and also 'Yugoslavia' database.

But so far so good I'm enjoying it, and I hope you can continue to develop it
    I have modified the suspention issue in many of the files, chk the first post in this thread for these updated files.

In the files were I have just added divisions to the existing strucure, it hasn't been possible to change these rules..

Semi Pro

Thanks for your work, Zdravkovic. Could you upload a zip file with all those league files included?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by KUBI View Post
    Thanks for your work, Zdravkovic. Could you upload a zip file with all those league files included?
    http://www.speedyshare.com/files/257...Zdravkovic.rar

Updated 16.12.2010
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 16-12-2010 at 18:12.

Amateur

I have modified the suspention issue in many of the files, chk the first post in this thread for these updated files.

In the files were I have just added divisions to the existing strucure, it hasn't been possible to change these rules..
    Are these updated files compatable with the released new patch. I'm tempted to download again and start from scratch, now you have expanded the database. I'm aiming to win all the independent Soviet Leagues and National Cups

Amateur

Are these updated files compatable with the released new patch. I'm tempted to download again and start from scratch, now you have expanded the database. I'm aiming to win all the independent Soviet Leagues and National Cups
    Why not just try? Shouldn't be a problem

Amateur

it's isn't possible to play with iceland in the 11.2.0 version !

Amateur

I think there is an issue with the Gerogia v2.0 file the error message is:

"Davit Kipiani Cup - Too many teams (19) requested from Georgian Pirveli Liga (17 teams)"

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by lo.simon View Post
    it's isn't possible to play with iceland in the 11.2.0 version !
    How come Im playing it as we speak?

I think there is an issue with the Gerogia v2.0 file the error message is:

"Davit Kipiani Cup - Too many teams (19) requested from Georgian Pirveli Liga (17 teams)"
    This should be fixed now, please use the file posted in the first post..
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 16-12-2010 at 22:57.

Semi Pro

Some of the leagues (possibly all of them?) have wrong start and end dates.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by AB-forever View Post
    Some of the leagues (possibly all of them?) have wrong start and end dates.
    As long as the start/end date (when season is played fall/spring) is august-september / may-june

and start/end date (when played spring/fall) is mars-april -/ october-november

I seriouslly doubt anyone cares if it's the EXACT date etc.

Honestly I think its a ridicioulus thing for you to even bother to comment!

Amateur

Zdravkovic,

I've a problem with the cyprus league, in the youth team(u-21) I can't select the training option.

Why does this happen?

Amateur

I have no idea. Have'nt u set it so that ur assistant trains the U21?

Edit: From my experience, the training option is never avalible from other then the first team. Through there u can reach training for all players!
    Last edited by Zdravkovic; 03-01-2011 at 11:57.

Amateur

Hello, zdravkovic. I'm currently working on a Baltic League project with continental rules here: http://community.sigames.com/showthr...League-Project

I'm here to ask for your permission to disponibilize your 3 baltic leagues (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) at my tread or link to yours. I found that in you Estonia aditor data there's a Baltic League competition, I had to change that detail to it work with mine continental rule, but all the others aspects are awesome. So, what do you say, can I use your editor data files?

Amateur

Sure, why not!

Amateur

I had a problem with the 1.0 Version where I was using Turkmenistan, Krzygstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and the AFC Cups would not start, did you address this?
    Last edited by Pizza_Johnson; 17-01-2011 at 18:45.

Amateur

Just wanted to point out that the Icelandic Third Division has the wrong kind of Promotion Playoff. Two teams from each group play a quarter final where there are two legs and then a semi final where there's two legs and then the final which decides which team is the champion.

But the rest of the Icelandic Divisions is great thx alot men

Amateur

When I use all this files at the same time, the file of georgia gives a error: There are 19 clubs in de Cup, but there are 17 places. So there are too much teams in de Cup.
    When I load all other, I can't select Cyprus and Iceland. In Iceland: There are in some divisions too lees clubs. I don't know why Cyprus is not playable.

Amateur

Zdravkovic! My hero. What a breath taking effort and what a result. SI Games should hire you :P. My game has become so much more interesting!

Amateur

This is an amazing collection of leagues. I'm just wondering, out of all the leagues that qualify for the European Champions League, which country has the shortest naturalisation time? Basically I want to fill my team with regens from Brazil and Zimbabwe and have them be elligible for the national team asap and take a team of Kazakhstinos to the World Cup. I'd also be curious as to whether any of the leagues have no restrictions on foreigners in the squad.
    Last edited by NinjaSteve; 06-02-2011 at 07:46.

Amateur

After enjoying this update alot! I am wondering if there is coming a update on patch 11.3?
    As for patch 11.2 i killed some of the competitions like Cyprus and Iceland, making it impossible to play them because of some errors, like mentioned above.
    Are you planning to fix these bugs?

Many thanks for the wonderful competitions!

Amateur

tried to download Lettlan(latvia) . says file not found when i go to download it

Amateur

Zdravkovic: Will you release a new version with patch 11.3?
    I would like that! :P

Ciao

Israeli Head Researcher

I don't know if this is on purpose, but the restructuring of Israel has caused a fair share of mistakes, messing up the playoff so it's fictional, canceling the relegation playoff, strange squad rules (8 foreigners??) and fictional playoff system for the lower divisions (amateur, not represented in the game).

If you'd like, I can give you a few tips, just send me an e-mail (isr.research at gmail.com ).

Amateur

Just informing you when you load Turkmenistan the Asian Champions League won't start. I'm assuming its because of the attached Presidents Cup which is already in the game

Amateur

Hello

Can You add a download link for Faroe Islands ?

Part-Timer

Hey Zdravkovic, first of all, I want to congratulate you for your effort.

Now, I started in Albania, with Partizani Tirana who are in Albanian's 2nd division, Kategoria e Pare. I gained promotion after the first season finishing 2nd, and now I'm playing in both the 1st division and 3rd division. :confused:

Amateur

Hello, Zdravkovic, thank you for your work! Georgian League is not working on a patch 11.3, could not fix it?

Semi Pro

Zdravkovic this is great, I have been running several of these leagues together for over 20 seasons here and I hope you don't mind me linking back to here

Hey Zdravkovic.
    First of all, very nice job on those Editor Files...
    But i do have a little challenge in mind..

I am from Macedonia and played your Macedonia file, it was awesome...
    Now can i ask you to modify it a bit??

If you can, then i would like that file to have the 3rd and 4th divisions of Macedonia...
    I can find everything you need to know about those divisions and the thing left for you to do is fix them up together

I`ll appreciate it..
    Regards.

Semi Pro

I have just found out Iceland doesn't work if starting a new game on 11.3 but this file does: http://uppit.com/bb9f4iv1j2v0/FM11_v...by_Flamers.dbc

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by SandroMkd View Post
    Hey Zdravkovic.
    First of all, very nice job on those Editor Files...
    But i do have a little challenge in mind..

I am from Macedonia and played your Macedonia file, it was awesome...
    Now can i ask you to modify it a bit??

If you can, then i would like that file to have the 3rd and 4th divisions of Macedonia...
    I can find everything you need to know about those divisions and the thing left for you to do is fix them up together

I`ll appreciate it..
    Regards.
    I'ts not possible cause there is absolutely NO information on these Macedonian divisions on the internet..

Amateur

cant download anything,thrown back to the original link page after waiting.

please upload all the countries in one file

Amateur

Hey, I invite on cmrev.com, the best polish site about Football Manager. We have Oceanian Leagues, European, Asian and African!

Amateur

Hello mr. Zdravkovic, can You add download link for Faroe Island league ?