So this transfer bug....

So is this transfer bug everyones banging on about really bad then? So far in my FM11 demo I'm into January and seen nothing at all yet......the only scandelous thing I saw was that Messi wasn't even nominated for world player of the year and that VDV and Bale dont get a game for Spurs!

Is this fixed in SI's 11.1.1 patch/hotfix?

No, any sort of fix for the transfer issue was not included in the hotfix.

Strangely enough I haven't seen that many big name transfers for little money either - I mean there have been quite a few, enough to raise eyebrows, just not that many - but what I do get is clubs releasing players like crazy. And not just older players, but on top of their game too! Real got rid of Granero, both Diarras, Carvalho, Baros (after paying 12 m for him the previous season), Drenthe and Gago for free. Ditto for Barcelona and Busquets, Abidal, Milito. Kalou, Malouda, Anelka, Lampard, Benayoun, Pienaar, Sturridge, Turnbull from Chelsea. The list goes on and on. I wonder if that's a separate issue or just an extension of the player happiness/transfer thing.

Man Utd

2010 - Berbatov goes on Loan to Barca,

He scored 14 goals in 24 games with 7,30 stat he ends season in Barca.

He comes back to Man Utd I'v send him to the list. Price = 0 euro

NO INTERESTS

hahaha

worldclass striker, comes from Barca with such stats and no club in hole world is interested with takim him for free ?

Not to menation about O'shea, Carrick, Fletcher, Park - all of them are listed for free (0 euro) with no interest from clubs.

The question is - is it Football Manager for sure ?

Save file:

File name: ManUtd.fm File size: 19.99 MB

Archived