Originally posted by i Love United:
1. When you first start as a manager you should be able to easilly load up a picture and fill in extra detail about yourself such as where you play and you should be able to fill in some abilities eg mental abilities such as motivation
2. When your team gets a new sponser you should get a load of different kit variations you could have. This should be the same for when you get new kit manufactures.....
3. ....you should be able to get kit manufactures. You should get a list of real companies approaching you to make your kit eg. nike, addidias etc. Same for sponsership
4. Player pictures for every player in the game.
5. Interaction with refs - on thier profile beable to tell them how they did in a match, whct they did wrong
6. Much, much more variation of what to say to players and media before and during match.
7. Backgrounds of every stadium of every club and reserves in the game. There should be a picture at day (for day matches) and one for night (night matches)
8. Be able to have strickers coaches, midfield coaches and defence coaches
9. Be able to relay the pitch and it should get worse as the season goes on and worse during winter. Lower league teames may have puddles on pitch of matches postponed.
10. Have training camps in other countries so you can go to train for a week aborad when you dont have matches.
11. When you expand or move stadium you should get a new picture of the stadium
12. Have different balls and backgrounds for different competitions.
13. Emergency loans!
14. For the very low leagues, have open days so random people come and train and your scout and assistant manager tell you to sign certain players.
15. Make lower leagues a whole different game to Premiership.
16. Other leagues you cant manage in still being played.
17. Get rid of bugs like both teams wear the same colour and on the player ratings list one of my strikers appears amoungst the midfield.
18. However many seasons you have done please make it load quickly otherwise we loose intrest.
19. For lower leages be able to rasie money for your cash ridden club.
20. Be able to talk to the chairman and board members.
21. Be able to hold activities to rasie team spirit. eg. golfing trips