First of all, I used to play SI games since CM, and big fan of Football manager, i know it was good to see the game improving from very old series to 2D and bring it to new era for the game with this 3D, and there are a lot of good ideas here which could improve the game a lot further, and I would write these ( already mentioned some of them before ) and please forgive me for my English as it's not my first languauge, but would do my best to help the best game IMO :
- Show the club favourite systems & fans mentality about the game : ( care about results only or Entertaining football only for those clubs whom are open for less Expectation or both ( for top clubs in the such competition ) or balanced ( depends on opponent ) . and this would change slightly once the club become more successful. This for would increase/decrease the board confidence.
- Favourite Persons/Clubs and disliked Persons/Clubs: Let the Human player to add maximum of 3 favourite club ( to the most to the least ) and up to 10 persons which should help in the game, and the same to disliked Clubs and Players, and all should be appeared in the game as well as any other person in the game.
- The Availability to take a profile of 'real staff' or 'old 32+ year player' once you add new manager :
While a lot of Lower league fans wouldn't mind to pick their known name to manager such small club, it would be good idea to let Top league fans to take x person profile & 'unique Ids' too ( with all favourite players, club and disliked players appeared too ) .. so in case if someone would love to be Jose Mourinho or Sir Alex Ferguson .. in whatever club/national team he picks and once he took it, then it's automatically Mourinho or SAF removed from their clubs. It's should happen for all staffs in the game plus 32+ year player like Raul, Beckham etc.. ( so if it's 2020, then Messi Should be available LOL ) .. and i would love it if there are option to to keep the players attributes which help to be player/Manager, and even if you started with unemployed, once you apply for manager jobs, they would still let you pick your job title ( Manager Or Player/Manager ) once you negotiate the terms with them.
- More Personal Terms for the players : house/flat ( 1,2,3,4,5 Levels rented/Owned ) , Car ( 1,2,3,4,5 Level owned) , give him his favourite T-Shirt No. ( if it's allowed for now or for next season, if he had another season with the club ) and if he didn't get what he promised, this would effect on his morale and might ask to leave
as for 1,2,3,4,5 levels for house or flat or Cars, i know each country had difference prices, but for making it simple .. basic costs for each thing, i would say those things might be important to test your financial control, as it's very easy in FM to build a balance, so once there houses or cars could be brought, or flats to be rented for the players use, this would help to make the financial things more diffcultt and realistic.
- Manager Contracts : a lot of things here:
- once you apply for jobs, you can negotiate more terms, ( would love house or flats & Card option here too ) , ask for promised transfer funds, release clause for favourite club or higher league ( must half money of contract worth ), freedom to set transfer targets, and the less demands, increase his chances to get this job. ( Clubs wouldn't approach if you cost them something like 25% of their balance.
- if you want to resign for your club: you can pick a reason or 2 reasons for this departure ( an option added if they agreed to sell a player against your wish, and the club may ask you to reconsider you resignation ( depends on your achievement there or your reputation or their financial status ) .
- if you belongs to club, then club who wants you must use your clauses to be given persmision to your club to contract you, and if there aren't clauses, they should pay your contract ( if they could, and those things effect on your transfer budget and the promised transfer budget )
- Club Management Status : no talking about emploment Status Pro or semi etc.. I meant :
a) Managment status : Stockes or Election ( each x year )
b) employment status : Pro or Semi-Pro or etc..
This is important part for cash injection, making board and the directors viewable like players & looking to their attributes, Personality & their style of management ( whatever Manager or DoF ) as this would lead to key things in the game like more interaction with them, or include scouting knowlodge which support the Manager too.
- Board Room Confidence : whatever if it's Manager or DoF style, but still the interference should be based on : Manager reputation / Board confidence and might be even on fans confidence ( depends on the chairman character ) .. and once you become 'untouchable, you are able to block their attemp to sell a player against your wish.
- More Intraction : the better players at the club and Assistant Manager must say something before and their reaction after each match, as well as young players or new players once you give them their debut ( would be love read a youngster appriacate the manager decision to give him a chance in such age and this might help his response to training ) .. plus pre-season interview and before travel to the tour ( if there are a tour )
- New Moves: slightly Improve very Weaker Foot.
- Tour : Each Region had a special benfites & Damage, and costs : so once you pick a tour in pre-season ( specially for those countries start the season from June/July, the regions must had an effect on the team: Morale ( Atomosphere ) , Performance ( the players's response to Techinqual & Mental training sessions ) , Generation ( players's conditions and the players's response to fintess training sessions )
- Training : This is the most important one, which i really doubt it there are enough time to do for FM11, but would include :
- let you orginze the sessions programes by real sessions like old CM, i understand and read SI comments about the change to simple ( strength, Aerobic, GK, etc.. ) as it's easier to use, but i think SI are able to create one system support each other, in case if you create 'detailed training programm', then you will see summary training programe like it's appread in FM2010, and you might be able to create summary training programe and leave the detailed one suggestion automatically by your Assistant.
- it would be good to be able to watch 3D Training Match ( in training pitch ) if you selected an option to watch it, and i feel in the next 2-3 years, SI are able to mke all of these session 3D, with All players, Coach and Assistant under your directions, and switch all of these 'internal player intraction to the training pitch - including training a player in new position, which effect the morole of particular player and might effect in Team spirit.
- I feel this improvement, would help in future versions, you might be able to work it would be good if you are able to watch these sessions 3D, and all players, Assistant & Coach and your direction, here you can set learning new position, new moves, improve weaker foot. This to bring FM to new area of excitment.