Closed Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,200 of 7994

Thread: Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjan View Post
    I've posted this a couple of months ago, didnt get any replies. Was wondering if there are more people want this to be implemented...!
    Yeah, I think that is a good idea. Sometimes if I am searching for a right back for example, I get players back who are centre backs but can play at right back as well which is not useful when I want just a pure right-back.

Amateur

Again along the friendlies theme, this has probably been raised before. Why not have tours that contain more than one country, Man utd are currently on a North America tour. I know you can just do the tour for one country then the next, but that is just time consuming and im lazy.

Amateur

That When You go to your profile screen, the characteristics your rated on are the same as other managers on the game, Possibly as you become a players favourite personel, when they have a testimonial it be possible to be the manager of his testimonial game?

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Dirkjan View Post
    I've posted this a couple of months ago, didnt get any replies. Was wondering if there are more people want this to be implemented...!
    agreed on this one was well ... !

Amateur

Non-fixed league reputations.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by S.G. View Post
    Non-fixed league reputations.
    ...and a league reputation from 0-10000, not 1-20.

Amateur

only one thing i would like...i will not stay to argument or detail it, cause i do not have the proper time...but i would want some pre season training camps(which could include special locations-pre determined from a list, from the entire world-,friendlies with clubs that are in the same location like you, special training schedules, based on the region where you are/team that you have)...you know...like irl...that would be fantastic to see tye tye...

Amateur

Default Rest

Could have an automated way to give rest to players after games. Set after the game the player does not train in the next two days for example.

Amateur

Default stadium expansions

basically i won a double promotion from conference to league 1 with york and they are going to be moving into a 6000 capoacity stadium in a few years. If I am in the premiership by that point then there is nothing I can do to get a bigger stadium cos one would have already been built even though the one i am in now is a bit bigger. There is no way of changing any of that. There should be something in place for these types of occurences, apart from the editor of course!!

Amateur

other suggestions...

1) testimonials
    2) real board members for lower league teams - everytime I started a new game my team who i support had a different chairman
    3) friendly games - on 2010 game sometimes you are given friendlies after your first season against a team who is in the same league as you are

Part-timer

I'm not sure many would agree with me but I would like to see an option to sort subs by position, GK down to ST, it annoys me when they are in no order.

Amateur

In real football management, especially outside the UK, the manager often has very little say in transfers. This is normally done by a sporting director/director of football, however bidding for and negotiating the contracts of targets is a crucial part of FM, so here's an idea to incorporate interference without removing the gameplay:

how about at clubs where there is a sporting director/director of foootball etc, they can suggest potential signings, just like your assistant can do at the moment.

At the start of each window, you would get a message in your inbox saying "Your sporting director [name] recommends you sign the following players..." and "[name] thinks the following players are not good enough for the club and should be sold..."

Your success or failure (deliberate or not) in signing the targets and selling those your director doesn't want would then impact on your board's confidence level in you, i.e. "the board are pleased with the job you are doing, but are disappointed that [target] was not signed during the transfer window."

Amateur

I think the tactics improvements in FM2010 are very good, but I have a suggestion to improve them further.

Some of you may remember Anco's Kick Off games for the Commodore Amiga back in the late 80s/early 90s. One game in the series was Player Manager which (obviously) was a management game. This included a tactics designer which was pretty basic, but designed around a nice idea.

Basically it showed a schematic of the pitch, divided into 12 equal sized rectangles. You could highlight each of these rectangles, and then set the standard position that each outfield player should take when the ball is within that rectangle, you would do this twice for all 12 rectangles (once for when you had possession, once for when the opposition had possession.) The players would then use that position as their standard position but obviously would run, tackle or whatever depending on what was actually happening.

This could be adapted to use with the FM tactics designer, obviously in conjunction with the existing tactics designer, to enable more detailed player positioning - particularly useful for things like overlapping full-backs.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by mg539 View Post
    In real football management, especially outside the UK, the manager often has very little say in transfers. This is normally done by a sporting director/director of football, however bidding for and negotiating the contracts of targets is a crucial part of FM, so here's an idea to incorporate interference without removing the gameplay:

how about at clubs where there is a sporting director/director of foootball etc, they can suggest potential signings, just like your assistant can do at the moment.

At the start of each window, you would get a message in your inbox saying "Your sporting director [name] recommends you sign the following players..." and "[name] thinks the following players are not good enough for the club and should be sold..."

Your success or failure (deliberate or not) in signing the targets and selling those your director doesn't want would then impact on your board's confidence level in you, i.e. "the board are pleased with the job you are doing, but are disappointed that [target] was not signed during the transfer window."
    Love this idea!

Amateur

I'd like to see player talking about possible club transfers.

For instance, I (the manager) declare interest about player X. Then one of my players could talk about it (it would appear on the news.)

Also, it would be interesting to see not only the manager's press conference but also the player's.
    Of course you wouldn't attend but it could appear in the news that player Y "is confident for the next match" or talk about injuries, etc.

Mental attributes like loyalty, determination, morale, etc would play a big part here and since we could not control what we says, it would be our job to comment on whatever he said before.

Amateur

I want the ability to turn off transfers for some countries, or at least make amateur transfers near impossible when a player is at another amateur club. The reason for this is because I manage in Asia in a country where all teams are amateur. Once in a while I will have a brilliant player who will attract attention from a similar amateur club in a different league which, geographically, is nearly 800 miles south of us and then signs an amateur contract with them. Realistically, I imagine a player wouldn't even move to another club in the same league unless money was involved, given that he is playing for his local team, in a competition that is not even very important itself.

Amateur

Default sreenshots

when did the first screenshots of football manager 2010 come out any body know?

Amateur

think that a great addition to football manager would be so that you could be the chairman of a club and control its managers. you also have other duties such as looking for new investors and the keeping the club running smoothly. you could accept bids for players and bid for other players and try to build a relationship with the manager. you would keep the stadium and training ground running etc and i feel this would be a great thing to have in football manager 2011.

what do u think??

Amateur

I have a few slight tweaks to the game engine I would like to see:

Firstly for me would be the option for goalkeepers and centre backs to pass the ball to the full backs. Nothing else. Just simple 10 yard passes to the fullbacks who can bring the ball forward. It is something simple but would make a huge difference for those who are wanting to keep possesion and build attacks from the back. I am aware that there may be something similar on the new match thingy, but unfortunately I really don't like the new match day lay out and have stuck faithfully by 'convert to classic' for which there certainly is no option other than to have your GK distributing to one specific player.

Adding to that would be the option of drilled crosses, also in the classic mode. I play with small forwards, yet also have my wingers and fulbacks getting forward often. An option to drill crosses in the 'Classic' format would help tremendously. Again, it is a simple one and I'm sure wouldn't be so hard to implement.

'Looks for the pass rather than the shot'. Does this even do anything? I've had one of my midfielders on this for a season now, he has particularly poor finishing and long shots, yet still seems to shoot more often than not when in the penalty area and more annoyingly, seems to shoot from distance more than he did before. His decision making is also decent (14).

I probably will think of a few others but for now I will state that something must be done about set pieces. Is anybody else tired of seeing headers over the bar?!? Never wide, rarely on target. Just 'Over the bar' 'Over the bar' 'Over the bar'. Please rectify this. A little variety would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by entiscool; 21-07-2010 at 17:14.

Part-Timer

It would be helpful if on the next opposition scout report it listed a predicted first 11.

Amateur

I want a better AI, make the game harder, it's not fun when you create an unbeatable team winning the championship and CL back to back... that shouldn't be possible. Make it more challenging to gain success with a smaller team and especially maintaining that level.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jhazz99 View Post
    think that a great addition to football manager would be so that you could be the chairman of a club and control its managers. you also have other duties such as looking for new investors and the keeping the club running smoothly. you could accept bids for players and bid for other players and try to build a relationship with the manager. you would keep the stadium and training ground running etc and i feel this would be a great thing to have in football manager 2011.

what do u think??
    Turd, tbh.

Amateur

Would be great that if you start a game jobless or get fired at some point, that you'd have to do job interviews with clubs (even in case their manager is still at the club but about to get sacked). In this way they would ask you about goals, players, previous experience and it's also a good way to get to know more about what the club wants and what possibilities they have to succeed. Would make it damn realistic imo

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Cityull View Post
    I'm not sure many would agree with me but I would like to see an option to sort subs by position, GK down to ST, it annoys me when they are in no order.
    But it lists them in the order that you number them, i.e 1-7, I always Have 1 - Def, 2 - Mid, 3 - Fwd, 4 - Utility and 5 - GK, then 6 and 7 whoever I have free. So you know what positions they are if you didn't know the names?

First Team Squad Member
    Dat Guy Welbz is now 223 goals away from equalling Henry's record at Arsenal

I think there should be an option to tell a player or assistant or something to be less open in their opinions in press conferences. I never bother with them because they're too generic and bore me to tears but my assistant who does them always answers honestly which wouldn't happen in real life imo. He says a lot of stuff that really unsettles some of the players like "oh yeah this guy played really badly", "We definitely need lots of new players", "I really enjoyed performance of other teams player", etc.

Semi Pro

I'm currently playing as Luton and Uruguay U20's and have a game for both on the same day, however in the game you can just play one and then do the other, even if they are exactly at the same time.
    I think in future versions, when situations like this occur you should be able to chose which game to go to, as obviously one being in luton the other being in Paraguay (where the Juventud is taking place) you wouldn't be physically able to go to both.
    Your choice of which to go to could then affect how pleased your board/fans/the fa are with you etc. And then your assistant can take charge for that game you miss.
    Last edited by Tullem; 23-07-2010 at 12:46.

Lurker

I have some features that could be really cool:

1. The manager salery.

If you are in a bigger club, the more succesfull you are, the higher salary you get. If you for instance manage Barcelona for 20 years, you will get more than 100 million £. And what can you do with this money? Nothing! I would like a feature that could make it possible to spend some of this money. If you have a favorite club in your home country, you could invest the money in the club and help them become more successfull. Or if you one season doesnt have a big enough transfer budget, you could invest some of you own money. If the player gets sold at one point, you will get your money back with interests or something like that.
    Its a method used all over the world. Just see Carlos Tevez when he joined West Ham, they didnt own him.

2. Sign off fee

Another thing missing in the game is Sign Off fee. If you make a contract with a talented player, you can set a signoff fee in the contract. So if you make a 3 year contract, when the player has stayed in the club for 3 years he gets a bonus of some kind. Kind of the same as an Sign on fee, just in the other end of the contract. That would make it easier to keep players in the club until the end of a contract.

3. Make it possible for a player to put pressure on the club to sell him

Classical exsample: Fabregas and Barcelona. He wants to go to Barcelona, and they want to buy him. As manager for Barcelona it should be possible for me, to ask Fabregas to state that he wants to leave Arsenal, and join Barcelona.
    In general, i would like some more media action.
    Last edited by JakobBay; 23-07-2010 at 18:46.

Banned

1) Scouts that don't finish assignments when I haven't asked them to- stay where I tell you!!

2) I'd like to be able to make it known to a player in the last year/18 months of his contract that if he were to wait it out that my club would be very interested in him as a free agent.

3) Old chesnut, but hey, dynamic league rep.

4) If you enter into mind games banter, you end up with half a squad unhappy over your ''unprofessional comments''- grow up ladies. please change this.

Semi Pro

No-one else going to post this? I've heard this apparent leak-age of information regard FM11

"Although not officially announced yet, but we can confirm the following features and release date have been leaked.
    - Release Date is Friday, October 29th 2010
    - Improved training options
    - More complex module for searching new players
    - Improved graphics and 3D view of the game
    - Introduction of football agents to the game
    - Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)
    - Differentiated weather conditions"

Amateur

Games need to be able to be abandoned when for example a team loses 5 players like IRL. Postponements need to actually make sense. They only ever happen to 1 fixture randomly when we see whole leagues where no fixtures are played. In Fm 1 game may be called off but a game at a stadium nearby will be nice weather and not what caused the other game to be postponed.

Amateur

I think that they should introduce players being able to buy themselves out of their contract after 3 years like they can do in real life

Amateur

More news items relevant to the league you are playing in.

Right now managers get sacked and hired, players get signed and sold and there are very few news reports about these comings and goings. For instance Sir Alex retiring. IRL this will be all over the news but in the game it's barely mentioned.

Same with transfers - there's hardly a mention of big transfers except when the window closes. There are no transfer sagas like Fabregas to Barcelona dragging on for ages, or Ashley Cole to Chelsea which lasted months.

Amateur

Didn't read the whole thread, but here is couple of my ideas, I posted them in forums already but here is the right place to do it I guess:

1. Yellow card ban interaction with player
    Some players, especially good ones with high aggression, are getting yellow cards all the time. I set their tackling easy etc. but no matter what I do, they get yellow. But they are smart enough to not to get the second one in the same game.
    They end up collecting yellow pretty quickly and getting banned 3 matches so often. And I can't do anything about it.
    Just implement an interaction menu just like when they are sent off with red card. I know warn/fine them in red card cases works, their aggression drops most of the time.
    Should be easy to implement, since it will be the same with red card interactions.

2. Interaction on player conflicts
    Happens time to time. Two of my good players not getting along with each other and upset each other, and sometimes the whole team. My assistants warns me about the situation and saying "this will affect team badly until manager XXXX resolves this problem".
    There must be some options other than just selling out one of them. Talking to them, warn/threaten them (get your arses together, or both will be playing in the reserves league whole season) etc.

3. Disciplinary action on player behavior.
    I sub a player because his rating was 6.0 in the first half, and commentary says "player xxxx furious to be subbed". I guess no explanation needed in this one.

4. Player specific and position specific instructions.
    If my midfielder has a 18 long shots, I set his long shot to "often", but when I sub him, his substitute's long shot is not necessarily as good as his. So why inherit it?

5. Opposition instructions
    I set opposition strikers to "Close down always" and "Hard tackling". When they are subbed, I have to set it for the new players again.
    Here is the simple solution: If they are subbed with a player of same position, inherit the instructions.
    i.e. If they subbed their striker for another striker, my settings will be applied for the new player.

6. Steam countries
    Make it available in more countries via Steam.
    How SEGA, a Japan headquartered company, prevents Steam from selling the game to users in Japan is just beyond me!
    I mean, there is no conflict of interests. Nobody sells the game in here. No distributors or anything like that.
    Last edited by BurakUeda; 27-07-2010 at 07:35.

Customizable Touchline Instructions anyone?

Amateur

- press conferences need to be completely redone or just scratched out. No more moronic questions please and there has to be A LOT of questions (which isn't hard to do) otherwise we're being asked the same thing all the time.

-Unless a player has been treated unfairly or the club has done poorly in most competitions, he will not ask to leave the club after ONE season.

-Players under 21 cannot complain about lack of first-team football. It's ridiculous. No player that young would have the balls to complain and demand more game time from his coach. Same thing goes for players over 33.

-Transfer system needs to be redone. I think the maximum value a club could ask for a player is 3 times his actual value. No more 5 million players who are only sold by 80 millions.´

-More importantly, no more bugs and no more data corruption.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by Badass_ View Post
    -More importantly, no more bugs and no more data corruption.
    Yeah because they put them in on purpose

Anyway on to pre match advice.
    Lets say I'm Barcelona, I'm playing a Spanish Cup match versus an absolute minnow team.
    Pre match advice tells me: we are technically better, fitter, faster and stronger.
    Do you think?
    How is this supposed to help me in any way shape or form.
    So basically I'd like it to include relevant stuff or nothing at all.
    Maybe go in to more depth than the scout does about the pitch (if its away), talk about the condition its in.
    Let me know if they are likely to offer a threat at set pieces.
    Let me know the one area they are strong in, maybe not as strong as me, but you know, their forte.
    That kind of thing.

Third Team

I'd quite like to be able to take over as a certain Manager in there current job, i.e Mourinho at Real Madrid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Scott W51 View Post
    I'd quite like to be able to take over as a certain Manager in there current job, i.e Mourinho at Real Madrid.
    Why not just insert Mourinho's details as your own when starting the game and take over Real Madrid. Also use tactics Mourinho himself would use. Go for players that mourinho would typically go for and so on....

Amateur

Over the past week I have been thinking of what I would like to see in FM 11, although this idea is perhaps too late for FM 11.

My idea is similar to the story of the qualifying on the world cup game, in which you have a separate type of game where you have to complete scenario's of past managers. For exmple, taking the role of Alf Ramsey and trying to win the world cup with England or Brian Clough and taking Derby or Forest from the second division to the first division title.

These are the best one's I can think of but i'm sure many other scenario's could be thought of. I would like to hear what people think of this idea, because I think it is a good one and could work well.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by StevoRobbo View Post
    Why not just insert Mourinho's details as your own when starting the game and take over Real Madrid. Also use tactics Mourinho himself would use. Go for players that mourinho would typically go for and so on....
    Jose Mourinho is new Barcelona Manager. The old Manager is never deleted, he can still get appointed at other clubs.

Banned

Jose Mourinho is new Barcelona Manager. The old Manager is never deleted, he can still get appointed at other clubs.
    Give Mourinho a nickname. Problem solved.

Third Team

Delete him before starting the game using the editor and then use the editor data file with him deleted just for that game where you can become him.

Amateur

I think i've read somewhere that director of football mode was intended to be in 2010 edition, so is it safe to say that next year we can play as director of football? can SI confirm this? I mean confirm this SI! if it's going to be ingame I'm buying this game 200%

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    I think i've read somewhere that director of football mode was intended to be in 2010 edition, so is it safe to say that next year we can play as director of football? can SI confirm this? I mean confirm this SI! if it's going to be ingame I'm buying this game 200%
    Oh God please no!

Amateur

Oh God please no!
    Why not? That would be a great feature to have ingame. I personally don't like the part where you manage the team in actual games, being director of football would be just amazing.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Quads View Post
    Why not? That would be a great feature to have ingame. I personally don't like the part where you manage the team in actual games, being director of football would be just amazing.
    If director of football mode means you just buying and selling players, thats more like what I like to do but I also like to make sure which players I buy play and the manager of your team might not see it that way. That is why I usually set my team and tactics then holiday the game.

I get much more enjoyment out of the buying and selling of players and trying to find the next big thing and training them up.

I guess it all depends on how SI implement it as to wether it would work or not. As long as it is an option and doesnt interfere with normal gameplay then it shouldnt be a problem. After all, if you dont want to use it, dont select that mode.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by jhazz99 View Post

what do u think??
    This could perhaps be a new game completely, Football Chairman

Amateur

If director of football mode means you just buying and selling players, thats more like what I like to do but I also like to make sure which players I buy play and the manager of your team might not see it that way. That is why I usually set my team and tactics then holiday the game.

I get much more enjoyment out of the buying and selling of players and trying to find the next big thing and training them up.

I guess it all depends on how SI implement it as to wether it would work or not. As long as it is an option and doesnt interfere with normal gameplay then it shouldnt be a problem. After all, if you dont want to use it, dont select that mode.
    It could be an option when you add a new manager. like male or female

Amateur

improved feature in FM (Football family Legacy) for regens/newgens

we all know that in FM you can have a son, or at least AI managers have that luck
    and sometimes when you have a regen/newgen his brother could join your ranks the next year (happened to me twice in 2 years)

but these 2 features have a very low probability of happening, where in real life Football is packed with family links: Maldini (father and son, coach and defender), Neville ( defenders), Cannavaro (defenders), Sneijder, Seedorf, Gourcuff (father and son), Kaka and Digao, Fabio and Rafael, Abedi Pele and his Ayew offsprings, Lampard and his uncle and many many many others

the point is that everybody is the son/nephew/brother/cousin of someone, we should see that more often in FM

imagine that one successful regen/newgen coach has a world class son to carry his legacy further, and that player is going to be a coach too, and maybe he will have his own son, and so long
    imagine that you have your own son as your rival coach
    imagine that you have 2 world class brothers in your team
    this would be wonderful

Amateur

U missed out maradona and tevez, uncle nephew from an illicit relationship
    Also Juan Pablo Angel and Baros looked liked siblings, .

Banned

http://www.fm-britain.co.uk/2010/04/...tball-manager/ Perfectly sums up what I want. I can't play the way I want (Barca way) because of the reasons stated here.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poola21 View Post
    improved feature in FM (Football family Legacy) for regens/newgens

we all know that in FM you can have a son, or at least AI managers have that luck
    and sometimes when you have a regen/newgen his brother could join your ranks the next year (happened to me twice in 2 years)

but these 2 features have a very low probability of happening, where in real life Football is packed with family links: Maldini (father and son, coach and defender), Neville ( defenders), Cannavaro (defenders), Sneijder, Seedorf, Gourcuff (father and son), Kaka and Digao, Fabio and Rafael, Abedi Pele and his Ayew offsprings, Lampard and his uncle and many many many others

the point is that everybody is the son/nephew/brother/cousin of someone, we should see that more often in FM

imagine that one successful regen/newgen coach has a world class son to carry his legacy further, and that player is going to be a coach too, and maybe he will have his own son, and so long
    imagine that you have your own son as your rival coach
    imagine that you have 2 world class brothers in your team
    this would be wonderful
    Love this idea.
    Maybe on the Profile page for players a new section could be created for relationships like favoured personel, disliked personel, relatives etc etc.

Amateur

posted a thread on my idea already but how about a feature where we can view 3d images of all the trophies we've won through our career in a sort of trophy cabinet. TBH i get bored of FM after 2 or 3 seasons because there no way to celebrate and look over what you've won other than just a line of text. I mean you win the champions league trophy then press continue and boom thats it, your supposed to get on with the job like it was just a normal match and all the work you've done over the season suddenly means bulls-hit. A graphical representation of all the trophies you've won would be a major tick in my book.

e.g. say I win la liga with valencia 2010/11 and barca 2012/13 and champions league with both teams it would be epic to have two la liga and champs league trophies in my trophy cabinet which I could click on and zoom into and then read detailed information like winners, runner-up, points won, best player etc.

For all the hardcore FM users that dont like this, I know my idea is not a necessity for the game like other people's ideas on actually improving the gameplay, but I've got friends that have got their teams to season 2020/21 but theres b*llock-all to look back at that shows off the trophies they've won other than a couple of lines of text in their history. Dont know about you but I find that depressing to have no way to show off my winnings.
    If we had just this feature in the next FM it would make FM a million times better than it already is.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by UAF_85 View Post
    U missed out maradona and tevez, uncle nephew from an illicit relationship
    Also Juan Pablo Angel and Baros looked liked siblings, .
    You read too much OK or Hello magazine, that is soooooooo not true.
    Diego will be Kun Aguero's father in law soon though.

Semi Pro

I mentioned in another thread, I'd like to see a Manager Biography, especially the human managers, ie.

tom_15390 began his management career with Central Coast in 2009, winning 54% of his 173 games. In that time, he won the A-League (2010, 2011, 2012) and the A-League Finals (2009, 2011, 2012).

In 2013 he moved to Tottenham, and has so far won 63% of his 876 games, winning (trophy list). He has also been awarded Manager of the Year 6 times.

tom_15390 has also managed international sides Brazil and Belgium.

Banned

I'd like to see passing accuracy and possession mirrored more realistically; on my game, Barca AI got 66% paasing accuracy!??!?!?!? Absurd to say the least

Third Team

More player interaction please. For instance when I withdraw a player from an international squad, I want to tell him why, for example, 'you've just come back from injury, this friendly means nothing and I'd rather have you firing on all cylinders for the league run in'

Amateur

here are some suggestions, mostly are UI things that bug me, others are some suggestions to improve them, its quite a big list though

there should be something to auto renew staff contracts, its really annoying for long term players like me to have to renew 25 staff contracts in a row, individually, it should be done automatically like we select which ones we want to be auto renewed without having to go through each one.

screen flow to backroom staff, and to u-20 leagues, there are for international competitions but not national ones

another thing that is REALLY annoying is when you search for players, and you have a big list, so you should be able to go to the next player of the search, not the next player of the team, when you click the arrow for the next player, its really annoying to have to go back, and then click on the next player of the searchlist, this should also happen to staff searches

when im dragging players in the tactics screen (their icons on the field, not the names), the target man and playmaker role change to the player instead of the position (not sure how to explain this properly), and also this makes thing really weird in some squad views, like the defender is the last on the list, striker in the place of a defender, etc

some brazilian regen names have no sense, a player is named Fabrício Carvalho, when his name is actually Fabrício Lima dos Santos, and this is pretty common and annoying, i have to edit their nicknames all the time, this also happens for some localized nicknames, like a player is nicknamed Baiano as if he is supposed to be from Bahia, but then he is from another state, and this happens ALL THE TIME.

when we see the goal of the month/year award, we should be able to see a specific goal, not just all of them

while loaning players, we should be able to select in the transfer status something like "accept all loan offers that dont have an agreed future value", and also "accept all loan transfers where a club says the player would be a first team member"

when we are about to start a match, before we submit our team tactics, there is only the preview and team selection tabs, there should be all the other normal tabs as well, such as training, backroom staff, squad etc

we should be able to toggle the backroom staff advice about the next match, and general advices, that way i dont have to play the match to see other advices

there needs to be a way to criticise a striker for spending too much time without scoring, if i just criticise his performance, he usually says he though he was playing well, and doenst even mention that he didnt score for so long

a skip replay button in classic view, i always need to switch to tv view to skip the replay

in the carrer history of a player, we should be able to toggle between global stats, cup stats, league stats etc

scouts should be able to report or own players, i believe in fm08 they could, and its better since they have more scouting knowledge than other staff

sometimes the report says "thinks player is/would be the 4th best striker in the club", we should be able to see this list, and the opinion of the best players in each position by this staff member

you should be able to auto-assign players to training schedules, like im creating a striker schedule, so i want every player that plays as a striker or forward centre to be auto assigned to this schedule, it could also be in attributes filter and/or position

while in the information screen of a club, we should be able to see what division they are currently playing, there is only continental cup, so with big leagues like the brazilian serie C you have to look in the groups to see if the team is there or not, this is especially annoying if you are playing in the state championships, as it shows alongside the club title on the top bar that the team is playing the state championship, not a national league

while selecting kick takers for set pieces, there should be an option to auto-select players with the best techical attribute for that set piece type, and then you could just do minor changes after, a button to prevent players from giving penalties to other players who already scored twice should be there too, especially if the player is bad at pk taking/important matches

regens should change hair more often, in past versions they changed it due to morale, in fm10 sometimes my players change when they hit 26 yrs old i think, or its because a alt+tab to much, im not sure, however ive noticed they change face a little when they are 33 yrs old, they should change hair sometimes too

there should be a news item to when your club facilities are not the best anymore or have downgraded, since they downgrade after some seasons

i notice sometimes the scouts advise you to send them to international competitions, but i dont see them since i forget to see the backroom staff sometimes, this should be a news item, or screen flow should be available to backroom staff, this is especially annoying in competitions that are after the season ends, since i dont have much reason to see the backroom advice

you should be able to assign specific roles for a player, so that when you put a player in a position, their role would be automatically set, you should also be able to select if you want when choose for players to change their positions in-game to change their roles with the player they are switching positions as well

when a staff member says he thinks the player would not be a good player for set piece taking, he should say why, i get this even with players that are good at set pieces, but have no idea why

player biography should should comment about his playing style, as well as goals/assists/good performances in very important matches

more detailed monthly training reports, like more players who trained well/not so well, suggestions for tutoring based on players perfomances/friendship with other players in training, and suggestions for what a specific player should be trained for, like if he has good aptitude to become stronger, or learn to be more creative etc

in the fixtures tab, when you click in a match you already played, it shows who scored in that match, there should be also who assisted these goals

in the team settings screen, when selecting players on loan there should be an option such as "player cannot be offered a future value", this way i dont have to look every transfer to see if they have a future value, and then regret that later, im aware there is an option to set the future value in percentage, but i wish the teams would simply not offer that value, so i could accept the offer without having to change it

sometimes i ask a player to learn a PPM, but he refuses it when it would be very good for him, like asking a creative player to try through balls often, and a good poacher to try to break the offside trap

thats all i can think so far, i may post more if i remember anything else

Amateur

I think the employment contract of the coaches should be improved. The contract should have bonus and the coach could get a sponsorship,both clubs and in teams.
    So the coach can collect the money and then you can buy a club and manage it as president and as a coach.

A lot of players only develop up to 24 years. I think that like in FIFA Manager, players should move the attributes to the end of his career. What I mean is that the potential of the players should not be fixed. For example, Ozil is on Werder Bremen and has a potential of 185 but tomorrow he may transfer to Manchester United and exceed the estimate of 185 PA and go to 200 PA. The players appear today and are listed as new Scholes. But he can not go very far or can even become better than Scholes.

Are only estimates, do you agree? So I guess the player's potential should not be fixed and I think that instead of going to 200, should go up to 1000.

Excuse me for not speaking English so well. I'm still learning.

Cheers.

Amateur

i want to be able to respond to fans when they moan bout me losing games sometimes i just wanna tell them to stfu. they could then decide there happy with my explaination or tell me to sort it out an stop making excuses, just does my head in i cant respond to them telling me player x should have played when he aint scored all season an player y has 1 bad game. argh rant over lol

Amateur

I agree with everything ACMilanBRA said a few posts ago, there are some really good little UI improvements in there which would help the game become more streamlined and less time-consuming but without losing any of the micromanagement aspects. I don't think there are many big features that the series is seriously lacking so just implementing these sorts of things would, in my opinion, be a real improvement for FM11

Amateur

Training could definitely by improved - like what we have now with tactics creator, we could possibly have a detailed training schedule creator. Just as with the tactics, there could also be a 'basic' and 'advanced' interface with regards to training too. I would also personally like a training report at least every week rather than monthly.

Amateur

The option of having the real players restarting their careers again as 16-17 year olds instead of being replaced with regens. Not a fan of regens........ once the majority of real players dissappear from the game, I always start a new one.... which sucks because I want to keep my record going for as long a possible.

Or maybe the option to not age the players, their attributes would change depends on their form, training regime, etc.

I pay this game to manage real players, not some fake ones. I want the game to reflect the real world that I'm playing in at the moment in some way.

Reserves

im not gonna read the thread but my ideas are that when you invite a trialist to train with you you have more interaction options. for example if they play 2 pre season games and they do well you could say. your doing great but dont stop or something. Then if they do bad maybe say currently i wont be offering you a contract and maybe this will help them improve depending on their personalities, what position your playing them in etc. maybe the player could say the something back to you if they dont agree or if they agree. or if your player has fit in to the squad and he is liked you could upset other team members.

Amateur

what I would like to see is mainly cosmetic related stuff and may be accused as "casual".

I think it would be cool if on the main screen if you go idol the game runs through some of your career goals or something dynamic.

I would like to be able to easily construct my own team through the main game rather then semi-complicatedly through the editor.

Restructure the press interviews, give us more options, no reworded questions appearing in the same interview at least.

Bigger variety of game sounds (customisble obviously) bring on the vuvuzelas

I would like it if the reserve/sub players did not stay at 90-95% stamina constantly it annoys me, especially when a player is comming out of injury.

Regens, the amount of times I have seen a ugly bald 16 old who seems to be wearing lipstick drives me insane!

Finally, often when changing tactics mid game we will see from the match engine up to almost a minute delay of players fetching the ball, players being stretchered off and time stalling before they kick th ball only for it to freeze and timeskip to change the tactic. If they could cut out this minute of standing around would be very tasty. Cheers

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Shadaza
    Regens, the amount of times I have seen a ugly bald 16 old who seems to be wearing lipstick drives me insane!
    hahahaha! Oh my!
    Thanks for the laugh!

Amateur

I wouldn't mind seeing a 'loan back' option added when trying to sign a player. A clause that allows you to complete the deal, and then instantly loan him back to his previous club for a set period of time.

Also with youth players, if I release them I'd quite like it if they didn't appear on my 'transfer out' list, maybe on the 'youth out' section under the views tab.

In the editor, the ability to edit the stadium appearance. I don't mean anything drastic, just the abilty to choose the stands, if they are covered or not, whether there are corners or not, the option to have one end empty (like at Oxford) and possibly the position of the away fans.

Obviously none of the above affect the gameplay in anyway shape or form but I think all three would be nice touches.

EDIT: Just thinking about it, abandoned games, obviously doesn't happen all the time but isn't unheard of - Plymouth/Barnsley last year, Watford/Wigan a few years back in the Prem.
    Last edited by BroxBorough; 31-07-2010 at 02:55.

First Team Squad Member

The ability to retire a number.

For a legend, fans etc.

Amateur

I suggested this a few years ago but I'll suggest it again. Could we please be given the ability to apply our own star ratings to our players? It would be similar to how you rate your music in Windows Media Player. It be very handy to be able to give a quick graphical note on how you percieved the player at time of evaluation.

Amateur

I agree with what Hawar said. I hate regens. Many of them are Defender but have the attributes of a Striker.
    I think it would be fantastic if aparecece in the game a new Ronaldinho with 16 years old in 2016. But it would also be nice if the Regens were players who have retired and are not even in the game. For example, Zidane, Figo, Gamarra, Roy Keane, etc.

Nothing fancy. Only players who were playing in the 90s and retired between 2000 and 2006.
    I think it would be fantastic and everyone would love the Regens!!!!!

Cheers.

Part-timer

You really need to introduce the TESTIMONIAL idea. So many players become absolute hero's for you during FM, but there is no way to show your gratitude. Introduce TESTIMONIALS si!

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Powermonger View Post
    I suggested this a few years ago but I'll suggest it again. Could we please be given the ability to apply our own star ratings to our players? It would be similar to how you rate your music in Windows Media Player. It be very handy to be able to give a quick graphical note on how you percieved the player at time of evaluation.
    Great idea. You could use notes but that is much more of hassle. Maybe only do it for players on your shortlist or something. Have a second column next to the scout rating for you to rate the players.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by dustygator View Post
    Great idea. You could use notes but that is much more of hassle. Maybe only do it for players on your shortlist or something. Have a second column next to the scout rating for you to rate the players.
    Available for your squad and shortlists only would be best I think, I'd just find such a feature usefull as a way to track my perceptions of player over the course of the game.

On to other matters.

Is the plan to continually develop the tactical side of the game for FM11?

I like what has been done with FM10 with the inclusion of the Tactic Creator and the use of presets in the form of roles and duties but the underlying fundamentals are still the same (i.e. slider system). I hope SI will still work on this aspect of the game and improve the slider system further to help reduce some of the ambiguity.

I also like how some graphical indicators are starting to be shown on the tactic overview layout to show some key team but hope this will be developed further and add more graphical elements to indicate player settings. I brought up some of these ideas back in 2008 so a little part of me hopes SI listened to my ideas back then

At the tactics screen, when you select a specific setting view (for example run with ball) a corresponding graphical clue will appear next to each position indicating the setting configured for each position in the tactic. This would be repeated for each settings. Say you select Passing Style, a mini Passing arrow (curved) would appear in front of each position indicating the length of passing the position is set to use.

I think a more visual approach in illustrating the setting of a tactic would be a good leap forward for the FM series.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLuu View Post
    I agree with what Hawar said. I hate regens. Many of them are Defender but have the attributes of a Striker.
    I think it would be fantastic if aparecece in the game a new Ronaldinho with 16 years old in 2016. But it would also be nice if the Regens were players who have retired and are not even in the game. For example, Zidane, Figo, Gamarra, Roy Keane, etc.

Nothing fancy. Only players who were playing in the 90s and retired between 2000 and 2006.
    I think it would be fantastic and everyone would love the Regens!!!!!

Cheers.
    yeah... it could work by recycling the player generations between now and say 1990s. (Or something like that) Surely they've still got the database from way back?

I still think it's a very long shot, though.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Hawar View Post
    yeah... it could work by recycling the player generations between now and say 1990s. (Or something like that) Surely they've still got the database from way back?

I still think it's a very long shot, though.
    Yes, I think so! I hope they take seriously this idea.

Amateur

Although I think this idea can't be put into effect this year or the next I think si should look toward integrating the game more online with live player and team updates and live syncing so the database is always up to date. They could charge monthly like they do for fml. They could also have integrated clans so you and your mates can play against each other it would take the strain off that one person who hosts the game and put the hosting on fm servers this would make the game faster for online play. It's good for the environment too since you won't have to use CDs anymore and will help against piracy.

Amateur

press conferences for when u resign

Amateur

the ability to edit continental competitions on the editor so for example you could resurrect the old Cup Winners Cup or make the European Cup into the old straight knockout.

Banned

I want more options when sending a player out on loan. Im sick of having to go through hundreds of offers rejecting the ones where he will be a backup player. I want to only offer him to teams that are going to play him.

Also with these offers, there should be more clarification on which league the team is in. If im in 2014, I dont have a clue which league Darlington are in, so when Im finally down to the offers involving first team football, i then have to click on every team to find out which league they are in.

Maybe an option to just offer players out to certain leagues and only to teams where he will play.

Amateur

Better news stories for when a top player at a club retires, maybe something to tell of his accomplishments, at least something to show he's been recognised as a legend. Could use the biography page for most of it and tie in with the idea of testimonials. At the moment they just retire and that's the end of that, I'd like something more since I usually play long term games.

More media coverage when you also resign from a team (and not have them instantly hate you) would also be good. Maybe a press conference to explain why you left or a news article explaining what you won with the club while you were there. Just a little something to summarise your time there.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CBall View Post
    Better news stories for when a top player at a club retires, maybe something to tell of his accomplishments, at least something to show he's been recognised as a legend. Could use the biography page for most of it and tie in with the idea of testimonials. At the moment they just retire and that's the end of that, I'd like something more since I usually play long term games.
    Absolutely agree, and maybe a mention of players' retirements in the 'where are they now?' feature, as they often just say "player 1, player 2 and player 3 are also have left the club" not mentioning they have retired or their acheivements. Some players tend to just 'fall' out of the game if they dont want to go into coaching, which disappoints me after how influential they are, so should be covered with a suitable news item.

Semi Pro

Bring back the 'Tunnel' it looks silly seeing 22 men all combine when the whistle is blown.

Tunnel or i protest

Banned

If a veteran player hasn't won a particular, big trophy in their career and you sign them and win it (especially if you bring them on so that they can be a part), I would have thought that you'd become a favourite with him, but that doesn't seem to happen. I think it'd be a nice touch showing intelligence in the game and making it feel more real, but it's only a small thing.

Banned

or if you've made a special effort to play him in enough end of season games to get a league winners medal.

Reserves
    Granada, Spain @GranadaCdeF_en & @HeathISF Editor: InsideSpanishFootball.com

For me, situations like highlighted below, not happening so often.

"Baffled" eh?!? (Note my additional comment there).

As Lloyd Grossman would utter "Let's have a look at the evidence".

So as you can see, my side is 15 points clear, 5 games to play, 1 point required from those games with 15 points to play for. The media and my team are baffled with me choosing my Granada CF side to clinch the title, in response to the press question.

I've thus far resisted answering the same question all season with "no comment", knowing that because my club is lower reputation and not one of the favourites, that the result would be similar to "baffling" as shown in the first image.

It's my only real gripe. So I would like to see media and squad reactions based more on actual results and standings, rather than reputation.

For example, early part of the season, sure, the media can scoff at suggestions my team might win the title. Sure, my players might feel the pressure a bit. But later in the season, when my team has the results and the league position to back up my statements, the resultant "response" from media and players, just looks a bit silly.

Amateur

The 3D match engine working on a macbook would be a massive improvement for me. Currently it's all 2D.

Amateur

- The ability to offer contracts to greyed out players on National teams
    - Dedicated Reserve/Youth Managers, with the option of players starting in those roles (ala National U-21/U-19 roles).
    - Major reduction in the inflated transfer fees
    - More financial problems for teams, rather than managing a team for 5 years and having 1b in the bank at the end
    - More Glenn Hoddle-esque academies, with more players from the EPL Top 4 joining
    - Counter-balances to playing Youths in the first team from the age 15. More injury risks (ala Owen), decreased mental development etc
    - More board interference, depending on clubs (Director of Football buying a player without your consent, Chairman offering players to other clubs, board offering club players contract extensions etc)

Semi Pro
    I'm in the hall of shame in FM08 - most goals scored by a relegated team - 101

Quote Originally Posted by theflowersofmanchester View Post
    the ability to edit continental competitions on the editor so for example you could resurrect the old Cup Winners Cup or make the European Cup into the old straight knockout.
    I'd love this - also the ability to restrict the European Cup to league winners only.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Prongsie92 View Post
    - More board interference, depending on clubs (Director of Football buying a player without your consent, Chairman offering players to other clubs, board offering club players contract extensions etc)
    I know some of these ideas happen in real life but it just wouldn't work in a game. If my 25 goal a season striker is suddenly sold by my chairman and then the Director of Football suddenly buys the 'new Xisco' from Spanish Division B4, I would be fuming.

Amateur

I've got a suggestion regarding selling players: I reckon your player should have a more detailed "transfer" tab - instead of seeing a list of all the clubs and the money they're offering, I think a table would be better: Club/Up-front offer/clauses/future income etc. I also think that this should be developed further so that your player sales can be more like auctions if there's a high demand. Let's imagine scenario x: Man Utd bid £30million for Fernando Torres. In isolation, let's assume that Liverpool would accept this bid. However, let's imagine Chelsea come in with a £35million bid - the £30million is no longer acceptable. Then Man City come in with a £40million bid, etc etc. I think that there could be a "see, check, raise" - like in poker - infrastructure for bids. Eventually all the clubs will refuse to go any higher, and 1 or more club will have competed successfully to gain permission to talk to the player. It means that when a player is high in demand, you dont get twenty bids all of the same size. For some reason, all the teams have the exact same capacity for negotiation.

Would this be too annoying? It'd make buying big name players harder/more exciting and make selling players better/more exciting.

Oh and I still think that teams should be more aggressive/ responsive - if for example, Man Utd finish outside the top 4 in real life, there'd be an uproar from the fans and the board would almost certainly have to throw a transfer kitty at a massive profile player. Not like in FM2010 where they just slink down the table with a whimper, no uproar in the media, and no response whatsoever...

Amateur

My Wish List for 2011

- Kits- changing for away games and end of one of two seasons. Could even do special home anniversary kits like southampton this seasonand arsenal next season. I ask for it every year so just keeping with tradition as i know it will never happen although have never actually "officially" been told why not.

-Squad before game- Before evey professional game a manager has to name their squad for the match. I don't see why as managers on football manager we shouldn't either.

-recommendatons- As managers of a higher level there should be hundreds of agents trying to sell players to the club.

-future changes- I'd like to see something where I'm with Coventry in the premiership in 2014/2015 where the football league says it will expand the league to 22 teams or something to that effect. Little changes over time as it then just gets like groundhog day every season. For example I bet in FM07 it didn't have anything about the squad changes for this upcoming season.

-player interraction- Not just "happy with X form at the moment" I mean proper interraction. Telling them what you want and how they can play. Organizing team meetings, arranging player holidays and team building days. Cesc Fabregas says Arsene Wenger is like a father to him. Well I'd like my players to say the same thing about me.

-Staff interraction- A lot more interraction from Staff about certain players. There just isn't enough.

Part-Timer

* More interaction with the board or the directors. (Like them doing media predictions, are critisize / congratulate us about our progress)
    * Making the board and the directors viewable like players.
    * Making it possible for managers to become director of football, and then managers back again (like Leo Beenhakker for example)
    * Making it possible for a manager or director of football to do both jobs at the same time at one team
    * Making it possible for a manager or director of football to do both jobs at the same time at a nation and a team (like being national trainer of Holland and director of football at Feyenoord), which sometimes happens in real life too. (Leo Beenhakker still was national trainer of Poland, but was also working as advisor / director of football at Feyenoord)
    * Being able for directors of football to be transferred (for example from Manchester to Chelsea)

* Add women's football, or the possiblity in the editor to add the entire women's football structure

Amateur

• Staff improvements indicator (i.e. Your Def. coach's Determination dropped 2 points in 2 years etc.)
    • Staff tutoring (Your soon to be retired, world known veteran fitness coach will tutor the young ones)
    • More realistic, bold reports from your scouts about the opposition teams. i.e: Will play a cup match against a team in the bottom of L2, at home, with a champions league winning squad. Scout says "Sheer athleticism of XXX will pose a danger for our defense". The player XXX's stats: Pace: 11, Stamina:8, Finishing:10, Composure:8, Dribbling:7.... hmmmm..

Amateur

more board interaction

i mean what manager out there gets to go pick choose and do all the negotiations in a transfer

it should really be a case of going to the board, saying i want a striker either this particular one or one of x y and z sure they might come back to you and ask how much you think he's worth etc same with wages is he really going to be worth x tens of thousands a week

same with transfer budget theres no club out there that would knock a manager back for an small budget increase if an exceptional player became available,

ie say arsenal want to buy a wonderkid valued at 10 milion, wenger only has 8/9 million left in his budget if the guy would improve the team he would be signed regardless of going over budget

maybe this could be incorparated to an extent but then you could have the board lord it over you if the player is a flop and you'd end up in the bad books for going out on a limb to get him

Amateur

First of all, I used to play SI games since CM, and big fan of Football manager, i know it was good to see the game improving from very old series to 2D and bring it to new era for the game with this 3D, and there are a lot of good ideas here which could improve the game a lot further, and I would write these ( already mentioned some of them before ) and please forgive me for my English as it's not my first languauge, but would do my best to help the best game IMO :
    • Show the club favourite systems & fans mentality about the game : ( care about results only or Entertaining football only for those clubs whom are open for less Expectation or both ( for top clubs in the such competition ) or balanced ( depends on opponent ) . and this would change slightly once the club become more successful. This for would increase/decrease the board confidence.
    • Favourite Persons/Clubs and disliked Persons/Clubs: Let the Human player to add maximum of 3 favourite club ( to the most to the least ) and up to 10 persons which should help in the game, and the same to disliked Clubs and Players, and all should be appeared in the game as well as any other person in the game.
    • The Availability to take a profile of 'real staff' or 'old 32+ year player' once you add new manager :
      While a lot of Lower league fans wouldn't mind to pick their known name to manager such small club, it would be good idea to let Top league fans to take x person profile & 'unique Ids' too ( with all favourite players, club and disliked players appeared too ) .. so in case if someone would love to be Jose Mourinho or Sir Alex Ferguson .. in whatever club/national team he picks and once he took it, then it's automatically Mourinho or SAF removed from their clubs. It's should happen for all staffs in the game plus 32+ year player like Raul, Beckham etc.. ( so if it's 2020, then Messi Should be available LOL ) .. and i would love it if there are option to to keep the players attributes which help to be player/Manager, and even if you started with unemployed, once you apply for manager jobs, they would still let you pick your job title ( Manager Or Player/Manager ) once you negotiate the terms with them.
    • More Personal Terms for the players : house/flat ( 1,2,3,4,5 Levels rented/Owned ) , Car ( 1,2,3,4,5 Level owned) , give him his favourite T-Shirt No. ( if it's allowed for now or for next season, if he had another season with the club ) and if he didn't get what he promised, this would effect on his morale and might ask to leave
      as for 1,2,3,4,5 levels for house or flat or Cars, i know each country had difference prices, but for making it simple .. basic costs for each thing, i would say those things might be important to test your financial control, as it's very easy in FM to build a balance, so once there houses or cars could be brought, or flats to be rented for the players use, this would help to make the financial things more diffcultt and realistic.
    • Manager Contracts : a lot of things here:
      - once you apply for jobs, you can negotiate more terms, ( would love house or flats & Card option here too ) , ask for promised transfer funds, release clause for favourite club or higher league ( must half money of contract worth ), freedom to set transfer targets, and the less demands, increase his chances to get this job. ( Clubs wouldn't approach if you cost them something like 25% of their balance.
      - if you want to resign for your club: you can pick a reason or 2 reasons for this departure ( an option added if they agreed to sell a player against your wish, and the club may ask you to reconsider you resignation ( depends on your achievement there or your reputation or their financial status ) .
      - if you belongs to club, then club who wants you must use your clauses to be given persmision to your club to contract you, and if there aren't clauses, they should pay your contract ( if they could, and those things effect on your transfer budget and the promised transfer budget )
    • Club Management Status : no talking about emploment Status Pro or semi etc.. I meant :
      a) Managment status : Stockes or Election ( each x year )
      b) employment status : Pro or Semi-Pro or etc..
      This is important part for cash injection, making board and the directors viewable like players & looking to their attributes, Personality & their style of management ( whatever Manager or DoF ) as this would lead to key things in the game like more interaction with them, or include scouting knowlodge which support the Manager too.
    • Board Room Confidence : whatever if it's Manager or DoF style, but still the interference should be based on : Manager reputation / Board confidence and might be even on fans confidence ( depends on the chairman character ) .. and once you become 'untouchable, you are able to block their attemp to sell a player against your wish.
    • More Intraction : the better players at the club and Assistant Manager must say something before and their reaction after each match, as well as young players or new players once you give them their debut ( would be love read a youngster appriacate the manager decision to give him a chance in such age and this might help his response to training ) .. plus pre-season interview and before travel to the tour ( if there are a tour )
      - New Moves: slightly Improve very Weaker Foot.
    • Tour : Each Region had a special benfites & Damage, and costs : so once you pick a tour in pre-season ( specially for those countries start the season from June/July, the regions must had an effect on the team: Morale ( Atomosphere ) , Performance ( the players's response to Techinqual & Mental training sessions ) , Generation ( players's conditions and the players's response to fintess training sessions )
    • Training : This is the most important one, which i really doubt it there are enough time to do for FM11, but would include :
      - let you orginze the sessions programes by real sessions like old CM, i understand and read SI comments about the change to simple ( strength, Aerobic, GK, etc.. ) as it's easier to use, but i think SI are able to create one system support each other, in case if you create 'detailed training programm', then you will see summary training programe like it's appread in FM2010, and you might be able to create summary training programe and leave the detailed one suggestion automatically by your Assistant.
      - it would be good to be able to watch 3D Training Match ( in training pitch ) if you selected an option to watch it, and i feel in the next 2-3 years, SI are able to mke all of these session 3D, with All players, Coach and Assistant under your directions, and switch all of these 'internal player intraction to the training pitch - including training a player in new position, which effect the morole of particular player and might effect in Team spirit.
      - I feel this improvement, would help in future versions, you might be able to work it would be good if you are able to watch these sessions 3D, and all players, Assistant & Coach and your direction, here you can set learning new position, new moves, improve weaker foot. This to bring FM to new area of excitment.
    Last edited by Spurs_Q8; 10-08-2010 at 10:33.

Amateur

My only request

Remove the board restrictions on staff, it causes major problems at lower levels

Amateur

A few small things:

- Option to give all players who played a game the next day off training, or option to make them do a morning and afternoon session if they play badly.

- When an injured player or unfit player are in the reserves an option for them to play 45, 60 or 90 minutes.

Amateur

International managers being able to praise/criticize national club managers ("England Manager Prongsie92 has today slammed Arsene Wenger for holding back the development of Theo Walcott, stating that he is ruining the player's future by providing little playing time at a club level"/"England Manager Prongsie 92 has praised Roy Keane for aiding the development of Connor Wickham, following the 17 year old's 28 appearances under the manager's cautious eye"). Perhaps it could effect if players are given more game time (ie, an England manager might give more game time to an English player if the national manager has gone public?), or if national players are withdrawn from internationals... knock on effect to the player in question/media reactions ("The English FA is displeased with Prongsie 92 following his public criticism of Arsene Wenger...").

Perhaps even have the option of praising/criticizing the national manager as a club manager ("Arsenal Manager Prongsie92 has praised Fabio Capello following the inclusion of Jack Wilshire in the latest England squad, stating..."/"Ipswich Manager Prongsie92 has slammed Fabio Capello's selection choices, following the exclusion of Connor Wickham from the World Cup squad.")

Would also be nice to see club and national captains play a larger influence in youth development. A club captain could act as a 'weakened tutor' (say...25% as effective as a one-on-one tutor?) for all youth players in the club, whilst regens at the club mimic the club captains media behaviour/mental attributes/PPMs. As the playing figurehead for the club, most would look at the captain as an example. Would add more to the captain choice, rather than choosing the player at the top of the list (Rooney might be at the top, but the player would have to choose based on what they want their youths to learn/become).

Then the national captain could do something similar, perhaps have the 'tutoring' for those in the national squads (U-21 and lower?), with national regens mimicking the national captains media behavior/PPMs etc.

Just a mere thought.

Amateur

For me training should be on a day-to-day basis.

None of this

Player x was injured in training

You should be able to see the sessions yourself using the 3D mode

MattJasina

Interational Management: Being able to pick your assistant, goalkeeping coach, coaches, phychos and general manager yourself, without being told from what list you can choose. For Poland Krzysztof Dowhan will reject a goalkeeper coach job. This should be sorted out.

Closed Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 12 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast