1. bring in tapping up. with consequences of getting caught (by the player in question making it know that you have tapped him up) consequences such as touchline bans (making winning harder) or fines for the club. obviously fines will lead to the board getting ****ed off with you.
2. ranting on the touchline. the ability to prowl the technical area shouting at players to try to affect a players performance(think fergie or warnock). ie shouting at your own player to try to motivate or having a go at one of the oposition to try to intimidate them. also the option to have a go at refs and oposition managers. also bring in manager sending offs which lead to a drop in performance.
3. increase media involvement with regards to meetings of big rivals.ie united arsenal have a lot of media options coming up through the week about the upcoming game as in real life. also intensify if the the managers hate each other (ferie wenger).
4. media involvement in international management.
5. greater use of the backroom set up in internationals ie send your assistant to watch potential internationals.
6. a broader use of media comments. ie the ability to send out a message to all of your rivals in the title run in. the ability to send out a message to all your rivals saying that its down to who holds their nerve best now and we are feeling highly confident would be highly realistic and would potentially change the outcome of a title race as in real life. fergie has used a tactic like this more than once just ask keegan (id love it) and wenger (squeaky bum time)(admittedly only against one at a time although on fm title races tend to be much closer rarely including just 2 teams right to the end).
7. international manager contracts with proper briefs on what the long term target is. ie for england it would be to get to the semis of the world cup not just to qualify and then a new aim as is currently the situation.
8. i know its been rejected but the ability to get promoted to director of football when really sucessful for those who play the game who would like to get involved in other aspects of the game that are not part of management. this could be something that would only be unlocked by getting to the top of the overall worldwide hall of fame for instance.
9. THIS IS MY BIGGEST WANT!! the ability to go to clubs as under 18 managers or be u21 manager at international level. its not at all unusual for top managers to start off as part of the backroom staff at big room clubs and then make it on their own(bob paisley and steve mclaren are the most obvious examples) and this would be a very interesting way to make it in fm. for instance you could start the game as u18 manager at a top european club and it would be just about tactics and motivation as obviously the manager will determine your pool of players. this would be a very good option for people that like the challenge of developing youngsters but dont particularly like the lower level management experience. plus it would be a quicker route to the top jobs without just going straight into them.