Originally posted by 1ronaldo:
My ideas for fm 08
Complete Club control
- Be able to have complete control of the club like change the club's name (like Wimbledon - MK Dons)
-Change club badge
- Change the club's kit. There should be an additioniaonal program that comes with fm 08 where u can make a complete kit from scratch. You should be able to include sponsers and kit manufactures.
- Stadium Expansion. You should be able to easilly expand the stadium without the board stoping it. Ive never been able to expand stadium in fm 05 +06. Again there could be a seprate program that comes with the game and you get a 3d model of any stadium and be able to expand it. This could be a bit like the stadium expansion in total club manager 2004. But if a stadium was expanded in a different program it should be noticed in the news.
Moving Stadium - You should be able to move stadium like arsenl did with highbury. You could buy up plots of land or buy old stadiums like Plough Lane (former home of Wimbledon that hasnt been used for 15 years)
Renting Stadium - You should be able to rent out your stadium for concerts and other sport events like old trafford and soccer aid. This would give the club more money.
Training Facilities - Like with my idea for the stadium expansion you could expand the training complex in a model like with the stadium expansion idea.
Lower league managers
- You should be able to do a lot more trivial things in lower leagues like opting as manager to wash kits to build team moral.
- advertising team. If you are managing a team in confrence you should be able to advertise team matches around the city to build attendances.
- offering public team meetings. You could allow the team to have an afternoon with the public to build support.
- team bonding sessions. before a season you could take your team out to play golf or on holiday with no WAGs.
- arange charity events.
- Have open trial days. This could be when you have a trial open to the genral public and you can scout for raw talent.
Have billionaires buy your club to give you more money.
Sponsership - Have real life club sponsers and kit manufactures. Be able to buy adboards for the coming season. Sponsers should differ from league to league like Audi wont sponser barnet but a local sponser will.
in match - If there is a better stadium expansion then you should be able to see the roof and adboards from the birds eye view.
Squad numbers - these should not have to be done until about a week before the start of a season so that gives you more time to buy players.
Have players refusing to paly for the team and players could have to have hospital operations.
When you choose a team to manage you should get a map of the counrty your team is in showing where teams are in the country. Might be educational!