1) Tactics redone so that we can more easily tell the players how we want them to play football. How do we really know what the difference between slider position 7 and 8 does without trying and maybe failing? This isn't realistic to me. Managers should be very clear on telling the players their work zones and it should be easier for us to know what we do when we adjust settings. Maybe something like "hot zones" where you can instruct a player of where his zone is when the opposite has the ball and where he can be when we have the ball.
Just more clarity is what I'm trying to say Why is there even several slider positions for each passing style, how can you tell the players to be just slightly direct or full out direct?
2) Training. I just read that 7 star trainers basically only works that they can train more players at a time and it doesn't matter what skills they have in the tactics & training forum. That's bad.
Also a weekly report from the assistant about who's doing well and who's doing bad on the training ground would be good.
3) More personality into the players and staff. It's so rare that players dislike someone now. And it should be ok that a player dislikes one coach in a club since it's pretty unlikely that everyone will get along with everyone when there's about 50 people in a club.
4) Better press/media. I was not impressed with this years improvement. It's going too slowly forward with the improvements in that area.
5) Tactics shouldnt matter alot for lower league teams. A manager for a amateur club way down in the leagues are not gonna be having a big tactical masterplan before a match and neither should we need to have to achieve success.
6) Let tactics be if they work. In my opinion the greatest teams we've seen have had a clear system that they have used throughout a longer period. If you mention say Milan the last 5-6 years under Ancelotti then you KNOW how they play and how they will always play under him with just small adjustments (Yeah, switching from 1 striker to 2 striker and such is one thing but the mentality is the same regardless). Same with Barceona under Rjikaard etc. Changing tactics from game to game should not be a good thing, minor adjustment should.
7) Better transfer negotiations. Negotiations shouldn't be "accept, recounter the offer, refuse" in big transfers. It should take as long as a few weeks sometimes to agree on a fee.