Closed Thread
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,800 of 7994

Thread: Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' ideas in here.

Part-Timer
    [FM14] It's not you, it's me. I just can't do club monogamy anymore!

Default Re: Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' i

First of all, great ideas all around, I'd just like to touch on one of those frequently brought up: manager's renumeration. My mate gloated to me the other day that he'd managed to get the highest wage out of his club for his new contract. Well im sorry but isn't this a bad thing? Currently, the user's personal wages are a liability and therefore rendered meaningless - surely it is better to have a lower wage as it reduces overall expenses? Believe me I would love to sacrifice my wage for St. Johnstone and use it to fund a new signing!

If manager wages are to be included in the game they must serve a purpose and act as an asset to the user and I like the idea about using your wage in many ways. Perhaps owning a club is a bit unrealistinc, however, partialy investing in a new stadium or training ground seems likely. For example, if you did invest in a new stadium for your club, perhaps you could secure your name on the stadium as a result?

Just my 2 pence on the issue but I do think manager wages need to be looked at.

Amateur

Default Re: Wishlist: What you would like to see in future versions of the game. All 'list' i

Surely the best thing to do with managers wages is too use them to insure a manager is not sacked. You see it now with Rafa, liverpool won't sack him as it will cost them £20 million or whatever. This should be more true of the game.

Amateur

why when i'm playing a similar or superiour team and i'm dominating, scoring and winning without no problem one of my most important player gets injured? it's the game mad at my because i'm having a better tactic? i wish that this doesn't happened in future versions!

Third Team
    Pro-consumer, anti-DRM. Never be satisfied with any answer. Dig until you drop.

"Does laps of honour" PPM, for John Paintsil.

Part-Timer
    [FM14] It's not you, it's me. I just can't do club monogamy anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by x42bn6 View Post
    "Does laps of honour" PPM, for John Paintsil.
    How about being knighted ? In my game I've won more than fergie so its only fair lol! Imagine having that Sir... infront of your name

Amateur

How about in Team Settings a little dropdown menu comes up (similar to the reserve/youth manager) and asks:
    Who would you like to give feedback in a match? You can pick anyone of your coaches, this means we get to have decent tactical feedback in-game without hiring an assistant who could be better used for motivating etc.
    Which brings me to my next idea, how about instead of assistant reports next to a player's name on the UI for eg;
    Name - Assistant's opinion of CA - Assistant's opinion of PA
    we could choose a coach to give those reports without scrolling thorugh all my players' reports from that coach.

Part-Timer

Dynamic League REP please.

Amateur

I think it should have a greater interactivity with the training sessions where the coaches closely followed the drills rehearsed plays where you create, train penaltys, shortages, and that we could see on the tv screen.

First Team Squad Member

Have a situation where if a striker scores alot of goals it will improve his reputation.

For example, a BSP striker scores alot of goals, and is bought by a League 1 club. His CA/PA may not be good enough for this level, but because of his reputation for scoring, he still gets played and scores goals at this level as well.

Third Team
    Speak ill of Sweden again, and I swear I'll steal a B-52 and bomb you back to the dark ages.

Ok, so I understand neither SI nor the majority of the FM users think it is a problem that 16 year old regens turn up in the national U21-teams. How about an option in the preferences for us who want the game to be realistic?

"Unrealistic national U21-teams on/off"?

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by viiralx View Post
    Dynamic League REP please.
    And rivarly if I may add.

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by pleming View Post
    In a previous version of FM, you could edit and add new 'templates' for player instructions... I wonder if there is a similar option now? It may require opting to go back to 'older tactics' screen and disabling the new roles system... but I totally agree with this.

I play a game with Chelsea, and when Joe Cole is at RW, I want a Winger setup with a few ticks here and there... but when Kalou is out there, he's also preset to Winger, but with completely different ticks... It'd be nice to not have to re-tick the ticks every time I sub or move a player on the pitch.

So it'd be nice to be able to select "Joe Cole RW" from a preset list when subbing Cole in... Basically, to not have to go and tick down 'long shots', movement to 'cut inside' every time would be nice.
    agree! also with the switch player roles it keeps what u want for the particular player in the position he's swapped to

Amateur

Fame of a player

If a club with national reputation buys let's say C. Ronaldo in age 34, season tickets and shirt sales should increase more and the players motivate themselves more because they are playing with Ronaldo.

Positive-negative football

From the match statistics a positive-negative football should be made. If a team makes more passes, has more shots, more attack players etc. they play positive football and it increases number of fans and fan's opinion should change.

Amateur

I'd like something subtle. Just playing my ManUtd save, and I get 3 messages simultaneously that VdS, Giggsy and Scholsy are gonna retire. So, I field them in the last OT game. I expected something nice come up in the end. You know the likes of "Giggs is getting a standing ovation for his services in the Red Devils shirt..." or something like that.

Along the similar lines managers should have the liberty to arrange testimonial matches for iconic players of the club from time to time.

A small nifty thing, probably cosmetic, but it goes a long way...

Amateur

My wish..

Just adding small details to the game..

1. Adding a stadium reputation: some players are in awe when playing in the likes of old trafford, wembley (FA Cup), camp nou, bernabeau, maracana and the likes. Additional reaction from the players would be great such as.
    a. Player A (played many times to these great stadiums)--"nothing unusual. Just one of those games"
    b. Player B (will be playing for the first time) -- "I'm excited as hell"

I do think playing in these great stadiums has a an effect on players.

2. add some personal life in the game. like relationship, personal belongings like FIFA manager. It will not hurt to add these things. Thanks!

Semi Pro

I would like SI to bring back the audio commentaries of matches! I remember that way back in one version of CM, you can actually hear the commentary of the match! That would be cool! With the advancement of technology, I don't see why this should be a problem now!

Amateur

I am playing as the Fury in the A-League and I am very much a club that builds players and sells them on, I have to sell these players as when they improve the demand salaries that are far to much for my resources.

So naturally I cash in on these players and sell them before their contract is up, but this causes my players and fans to get angry at me. It would be great to have a response in there to try and justify your reasons for selling.

Amateur

Would love to see more external factos e.g. riots and perhaps a few deaths now and again, resulting in expulsion from leagues etc. You know what I mean,

Amateur

1) An extra filter in the staff search options for ex-players. I know it doesn't make any difference to their ability at a staff role, but I do like to search out ex-players when I am looking for a new staff member.
    It would also be nice if having ex world class stars in your backroom staff would add to the clubs reputation. I am sure that in real life if you had two similar contract offers on the table and one offer gave you the chance to work with Thierry Henry, Jonathan Woodgate and Michael Ballack (these three happen to be in my backroom staff in my current save game) on a daily basis then that might swing it for you. I realise that them being ex-players doesn't means nothing at all for a staff role, it just looks better to me.

2) I'm sure it's been mentioned many times in the 58 pages but I'd really love to see changes to the post match conferences. I'm sick to death of the same 5 questions after every game. 9 times out of ten I never get to speak about the game. I'd love to be able to say things like 'we were great in the first half but poor in the 2nd' - Would work perfectly after the dreaded 'Pleased' half time talk.
    I'd also like to say things like 'my defence were superb today'. There are times when my defence will be wonderful but the midfield and strikers can be woeful. I don't want to have to say that the whloe team performed well, or I'm not happy with the performance. It's not fair to slag off the whole team after a match like this or to say that they are all wonderful when this clearly isn't the case.
    At least do something to change it around. As soon as I see the question about being linked with another player I know the conference is about to end. "You've been linked to...", "I'm not interested", end of conference.

3) Complaining about the officials. Why is it that I can only complain If my team loses and it's a very controversial decision? I want to be able to come out after the game and complain even if I win. I had a game the other night which my team won 3-1. I was livid though. One of my players was elbowed in the face and sustained a long term injury, no red card. I was denied one clear cut penalty with another possible penalty also denied. The after game report said that the ref had a poor game. Why is it then that I can't let rip at him? Just because I have won a game doesn't mean I am happy with the officials or the opposition.

4) I really like the touchline instructions but would love a couple of additions. I'd like to be able to tell my players to:
    i) Stop shooting from distance. I have lost count of the amount of times when I am chasing a game and my team insist on shooting from distance (especially as 9 out of ten end up in row Z or scaring the bejesus out of the corner flag).
    ii) Head the ball down! Okay, this is more to do with the new patch than anything. It's just something that drives me mad during a game. I am sick to death of seeing my players head ball after ball over the bar.

5) As has definately been mentioned before (and just a few posts earlier); giving players and staff of long standing, a far better way of retiring. As much as I can't stand Sir Alex Fergusson, it will be a huge thing for football when he finally retires. In this game it doesn't even get a mention.
    I have had players in the past who I have brought through the acadamey and have played their whole career for my team. Whilst they might make it onto the club info page, nothing is mentioned at all about their last game. If the player had announced their retirement, it would be lovely if in the pre-match conference, before the final home game of the season you were asked "After 20 years at the club, having played over 1,000 games, it's player X's final chance to play in front of the home crowd. Will he be playing today?". Options such as "Damn right he will be and he will be captain too" etc would be great. The in game commentry could also be amended for such a day.

maybe a trophy case.. like pic's of all the trophys you have ever won and awards

Amateur

A wierd fetish of mine is to make a list of all players i win trophies with. Exactly same as the Managers win list (Cups and Leagues. I would like this feature to be added so you could see who the most successful players were. Would be interesting to see ??

Part-timer

right no doubt all these have been mentioned because it is a 58 page thread but hear are my views:

1. MAJOR revamp of media conferences. Everyone says it, and its true. They are all identical and when they quote what you previously said it makes no difference. needs to be more in depth!

2. When people like Terry/ Gerrard etc are 28 they still start in most games. Youth players who are now at that point 22ish should be picked over them- surely?

3. International management needs changing. I find it really boring because simply there is never anything to do for 3 month periods.

4. Just because you disagree with a ref doesn't mean you should receive a warning. Managers moan all the time IRL even if the ref is correct and nothing happens

5. Off-the-pitch antics. Things like fan protests, bad behaved players, MAYBE fans clashes at rival matches. It will add a little more character to the game as well.

6. Anyone ever play USM98?? Probably the greatest manager game ever. On there you could make your very own tactics and set plays for scratch- this is a must be included in my opinion!!

7. Also on USM, you could be assistant manger/ 1st team coach. This meant you could take charge of line ups and matches but leave transfers etc. to someone else. I wouldn't personally use that option but if it was available I know some people would!

8. Appealing against red cards. Your assistant should give you an in-depth write up of the incident so that you can decided whether it is worth appealing or not.

9. Scrap P.A- Hidden stats along with how you develop youth at your club (training/matches etc) is all you need. Some players with -9 P.A will reach it, even if they are at a below standard club. If a team doesn't have the facilities required to train a player to world-class stardom, then it simply wouldn't happen.

10. Transfers: E.G: Derivite on market for £450 000. So I make a bid for that plus incentives and then Spurs comeback saying they want at least £1.2million. How does that work!!?

Pretty sure there is more but thats all I can think of!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by YesYesOhYay View Post
    right no doubt all these have been mentioned because it is a 58 page thread but hear are my views:

1. MAJOR revamp of media conferences. Everyone says it, and its true. They are all identical and when they quote what you previously said it makes no difference. needs to be more in depth!

2. When people like Terry/ Gerrard etc are 28 they still start in most games. Youth players who are now at that point 22ish should be picked over them- surely?

3. International management needs changing. I find it really boring because simply there is never anything to do for 3 month periods.

4. Just because you disagree with a ref doesn't mean you should receive a warning. Managers moan all the time IRL even if the ref is correct and nothing happens

5. Off-the-pitch antics. Things like fan protests, bad behaved players, MAYBE fans clashes at rival matches. It will add a little more character to the game as well.

6. Anyone ever play USM98?? Probably the greatest manager game ever. On there you could make your very own tactics and set plays for scratch- this is a must be included in my opinion!!

7. Also on USM, you could be assistant manger/ 1st team coach. This meant you could take charge of line ups and matches but leave transfers etc. to someone else. I wouldn't personally use that option but if it was available I know some people would!

8. Appealing against red cards. Your assistant should give you an in-depth write up of the incident so that you can decided whether it is worth appealing or not.

9. Scrap P.A- Hidden stats along with how you develop youth at your club (training/matches etc) is all you need. Some players with -9 P.A will reach it, even if they are at a below standard club. If a team doesn't have the facilities required to train a player to world-class stardom, then it simply wouldn't happen.

10. Transfers: E.G: Derivite on market for £450 000. So I make a bid for that plus incentives and then Spurs comeback saying they want at least £1.2million. How does that work!!?

Pretty sure there is more but thats all I can think of!
    1. Press Confrences do the job in my opinion. They are there to raise morale and that sort of thing, if you want more questions go download something I'm sure someone released something a while ago.

2. Why would you pick a 22 year old player past Gerrard or Terry at their peak!

3. What do real international managers do? They go to games and watch how their country's players are doing watch extended/key highlights of players who just might make it into the squad.

4. Just say no comment, most managers do get punished and it's the FA's fault they don't really however you can get away with it sometimes on FM.

5. Licensing issues I think.

6. Use duties as a general guide to where a player will run to and make your own set plays.

7. It's called Football Manager

8. Just watch the incident and appeal anyway.

9. So you're saying if I went to train at Barcelona and play all the time for them no matter how bad I did I would end up world class, no I'd be rubbish because I'm awful compared to them and no matter how much training I did I would never be as good as them.

10. That's his value not asking price.
    Sorry if you thought I was having a go, just pointing out a few things .

Improved commentary if possible !! The new SOK pack has got some quality lines in there that aren't OTT and improve/create more drama when they should. I'd love it if SI took some of the files ideas onboard plus more of course !

(Toe Mouse)"Also more interaction with players, tell them what you expect of them as individuals at the start of the season, I'd love to be able to tell my young keeper he'll be back up but play all the cup games and a hand full of league games or my aging centre forward he will become a bit part player / impact sub. And also regarding training, I'd like to specify to my striker i'd like to see him work more on his heading or my keeper to work on his kicking."

I think this is also a great idea

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Jenko_EFC View Post
    1. Press Confrences do the job in my opinion. They are there to raise morale and that sort of thing, if you want more questions go download something I'm sure someone released something a while ago.
    Press Conferences only serve for one thing and one thing only, they only serve to sell newspapers. Why? Because if you watch Press Conferences before and after the matches is basically the same that no one cares about what people say in it. Some people like to hear post-match press conferences, because of the review the coaches make about how the match went.

I think Si is giving too much attention to something that also in real life is pointless. I prefer they do focus in few things more important, like transfers, the ME or AI management.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Made Of Stone View Post
    I'm sure this has probably been mentioned before, but does anyone think an option to loan back a player upon signing them should be included. Say for example you're a Premiership team and come across a good young talent in the Championship...so you bid, but under additional clauses there is an option to loan them back. This would also work in reverse so when you sell a player you can include the clause to keep them for that season.
    You can do this already. When you bid for the player you can set the transfer date from 'next available' to 'end of season'. Hope this helps

First off, since I'm Norwegian, please excuse any grammatical errors
    Some thoughts:

- Match engine: If I remember correctly from last years blogs, SI hired a developer with extensive experience in 3d football development. A whole year with this guy should mean that we will get a satisfying upgrade. Personally I really hope they do something about the actions of the gk's. They do some pretty strange things now and then. Also, skip the part in highlight mode, where you watch a player using like 10 seconds to get the ball for a corner. Genereal graphics improvements would also be appreciated, but maybe not to the extent that people with slower computers suffer a lot.

- Wage spending: Now, I see this one is heavily debated. What we can agree on is that wage negotiation for managers are rather pointless now. I read in some post here that SI stated they weren't going to implement this feature. I really hope this is wrong. I like the ideas of using money to increase your stats, learning languages and so on. Buying a part of a club is ok I guess, but I do agree that this is Football Manager, and not Football Chairman, or Football Coach for that matter. In my opinion both those games would become boring pretty fast. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing some personal features like house and car, but I do understand those who oppose this. Perhaps some enable/disable when you start a new game? It should of course be a tiny part of the game, but I think most of us who want this, would like to have some goals that are not so "this season". How well you do in your personal life will reflect how good you perform as a manger over the years (and obviously how big a club you start with ) As a side note on this topic, the board, could be better when it comes to long term plans as well.

- Player interactions: Probably my wish nr 1 this year. In real life we would spend a lot of time with our players, learning to know them. Again, this is not a request for a "sims component", but we should have far greater possibilities here to give the game more variety. I do feel the game is becoming kinda static after playing it (fm and cm) for nearly 15 years. This could also be increased to chairman, staff, fans and so on. More personality, more events and in general making the game more "alive".

- Trophy room: So many years, and still no implementation of this feature. Wow! Should be rather easy to make. May be some licensing issue here?

- Training: Needs to be more in depth in my opinion.

- Financial control: Again, tricky area, because quite a few want more control over this, while the fact remains that unless you're a Fifa manager, it isn't really our job to manage the finances as such. I must admit I don't know how this works in real life, if managers has any say in this at all. But perhaps the mentioned increased dialog with the chairman/board could open for options like asking the board to alter some budgets (except for the transfer budget).

- Stadium: 3d view of stadium and area around (traning, medical center and so on), and perhaps that some clubs will create a new stadium now and then?

- Youth system: Needs a revamp, especially the process of intake of new youngsters. Youth camps where you could watch potential players play a match or two, view their stats and approach them yourself would be cool.

- Press: I know talking to the press probably is quite boring in real life, but after all, fm is a game, and realism shouldn't choke the entertainment. Many addressed this last year, and it got some upgrades, but its still not enough. We could need more variety in the questions, but in my opinion this is not the main issue. What we need is more cynical and savage press, which remember things (yes, yes, I know they lauched this as a feature last year, and the press do remember some things, but we need more). Perhaps its time we got a real newspaper to read, and not just an inbox?
    Last edited by Eralmidia; 08-05-2010 at 09:18.

Banned

I think a trophy room shouldn't be too hard to implement. They already have the rights for quite a few leagues so if your only using a real life pic of a trophy in your trophy room it will be ok. This also opens the door for leagues that SI dont have any rights for. You can just get a real pic of the trophy and add it to the game just like any player or club badge.

In fact the whole licensing issue is a waste of time IMO. How much do SI pay for licences to include player pics, club badges and competition names? They make it easy enough to get around which to be fair is good of them. We already have readily available fixes for competition names, German natioanal Team, player pictures and club/competition logo's. If SI didnt pay for this licensing, they could put that money back into the game and we could all put these back into the game anyway if we wanted to.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by grade View Post
    Press Conferences only serve for one thing and one thing only, they only serve to sell newspapers. Why? Because if you watch Press Conferences before and after the matches is basically the same that no one cares about what people say in it. Some people like to hear post-match press conferences, because of the review the coaches make about how the match went.

I think Si is giving too much attention to something that also in real life is pointless. I prefer they do focus in few things more important, like transfers, the ME or AI management.
    Well then why are you saying they should be improved?

Amateur

you should be able to manage under 21 teams

Amateur

also count in the financial implications that relegation would cause e.g. just read about Kilmarnock financials should they get relegated.It would cost them £1.5m and they would need help from the bank of scotland. Put stuff like that in

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty09 View Post
    you should be able to manage under 21 teams
    You can manage national under 21 teams but not club reserves although I wish you could...

Amateur

Ask players to come out of retirement, as in if Henry has become a coach you should have an option up to a certain age to convince him to come sign a short term playing contract with your team.

One thing that needs to be sorted is Rangers/Celtic managers, I won the league 5 times in a row as Rangers when this came out and Mowbray was still manager of Celtic. I am playing a new game and lost the title and all the cups and got a new contract. In real life, you get a MAX of 1 season without the title as an Old Firm manager really.

Part-timer

Quote Originally Posted by Jenko_EFC View Post
    10. That's his value not asking price.
    Sorry if you thought I was having a go, just pointing out a few things .
    no it definitely his asking price. guarantee it! would print screen it but hes now been sold!

Amateur

Do you mean he is transfer listed and it said his asking price was? If so then that's probably a bug mate.

Amateur

Chance to be a youth coach for Clubs and be an Ass Man and take over the reserves, if the manager get sacks you get the job temporarily, if you do well you may get a contract if not you stay as Ass Man...

Amateur

Just a small one around team talks. The ones available to the whole team do seem quite flexible around the situation you're in, but not really for the individual players. e.g. the other day one of my strikers had scored two goals before half time in a match we were dominating. It would have been good if there was an option available that would have spurred him on to get his hat trick, maybe especially since he's never scored one before. The options available don't really do that neither on a team or individual basis and if I told him I was "pleased" with his first half performance I might as well have started the second half with ten men.

On a similar theme how about linking in the assistant's comments on individual performances in with team talks? Say he's noticed one player has given the ball away too often, you get the option to tell him he needs to focus, improve his passing etc, maybe even if the performance is bad enough have the option to threaten to sub a player if they don't improve quickly in the second half? I think there's a few things that can be done here.

Amateur

Why can't I filter non-playing staff on international apps? I'd like the idea of having ex-players as staff. The info is there, so why can't it be done?

Amateur

Make all personal tactical instruction relative in the TC. So you could, for instance, ask your players not to shoot too much from distance, without having to put all their "long shots" sliders in the leftmost position. This would make adapting during a match easier. If in need for a goal you could, in this case, just shout "shoot on sight" without having the worst players trying to do so every time.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I'd like to have the option to take over as a current manager. For example, take control of Jose Mourinho etc.

Amateur

You should be able to interact with players that are declared for a nation, if they are eligible to play for your country you should be able to talk to them and convince them to play for you. Some players would never get capped yet are declared for their nation when they could play for someone else. I know it wouldn't work everytime but it would be a good little feature to have.

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OneHotspur View Post
    Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I'd like to have the option to take over as a current manager. For example, take control of Jose Mourinho etc.
    YES! This is exactly what I came in here to say.

I don't care for creating myself really. Unrealistic. I'd rather continue the fine work of an existing manager. Or turnaround the fortunes of a fallen manager like Pardew or something haha.

I created Shearer myself and took the England job, only for Shearer to get the Everton job two years later. Nickname time.

This would be sooooo good. All the existing media items that can link in.

REALLY, please get this in. Not hard!

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by OneHotspur View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yallii View Post
    Why can't I filter non-playing staff on international apps? I'd like the idea of having ex-players as staff. The info is there, so why can't it be done?

Information should be retrievable and searching should be fully customizable to allow this information to be sought, and used for sort!

Amateur

Id like to see disliked clubs & staff info

Amateur

A new training mode, more similar to the everyday-job of a real manager, having the possibility of programming the week of trainings and to try new schemes (that should be as well implemented in the tactics, big miss now).

I think that the tactical part and the trainings should be linked somehow, it should be possible to do something like that: http://www.soccerbible.net/Practice-...lder-4-3-3.asp

I would like that my player will do what I teach them in every playing situation, of course they will be more confident with the tactics as long as I train them to particular movements. As manager I will also supervise the work of other coaches, for instance I could have chat with fitness coach about improving the fit of the team or with physion about the injuried players, preparing a program to make them recover fastly.

I love FM but I think this aspect is a big miss in the game, in these forums I see that everyone would like to have a game as IRL and I agree with this, but before to do it taking care of marginal aspects I think this would be much more important.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Piadinaro View Post
    A new training mode, more similar to the everyday-job of a real manager, having the possibility of programming the week of trainings and to try new schemes (that should be as well implemented in the tactics, big miss now).

I think that the tactical part and the trainings should be linked somehow, it should be possible to do something like that: http://www.soccerbible.net/Practice-...lder-4-3-3.asp

I would like that my player will do what I teach them in every playing situation, of course they will be more confident with the tactics as long as I train them to particular movements. As manager I will also supervise the work of other coaches, for instance I could have chat with fitness coach about improving the fit of the team or with physion about the injuried players, preparing a program to make them recover fastly.

I love FM but I think this aspect is a big miss in the game, in these forums I see that everyone would like to have a game as IRL and I agree with this, but before to do it taking care of marginal aspects I think this would be much more important.
    It would be good if something like the tactics creator was made but for training. Something that will give you a simple breakdown of what you will get from your selections.

Also it would be good if they made it easier for you to change an individuals scheldule with more feedback from the coaches. If you have players that have been injured for a while, maybe get a message saying that players x, y and z could do with an increase in fitness training so then you could adjust them as and when its needed.

You already get notified by your coaches of any PPM's they believe they should learn/unlearn so a bit more feedback as to the training would be a big help.

For somebody like me that hasn't got a clue what the sliders and the clicks to the right/left mean it would help massively. If clicked 4 times for defending in my MC's schedule and its doing completely nothing, not even keeping his stats where they are, I want to be told to either increase it to get the benefit or get rid alltogether and use the extra points somewhere else.

Anybody follow?

Banned

I would like to see players differentiating between countries, in terms of playing style and weather etc. A player might not think he would be suited to the fast physical nature of the premier league, so would reject offers from English clubs, or might not like the cold weather etc.

Also I would like to see clubs start to have unique personalities, in terms of expected playing style, transfer expectations and also I'd like to see reference more to a club's history. Maybe a young Argentine would love to play for Napoli, because of Maradona and would like the number 10 shirt etc
    Make more of presidents and presidential elections and transfer promises. Increase the role of the club medical set up, so that better facilities, physios can give a more accurate analysis as to how long an older player could play for based on tests like VO2 max. One player may be over the hill at 30, another in perfect condition at 38 etc

also, the media should refer back more to previous regimes and when you leave, in your new job you could be asked to comment on proceedings at your old team and the players should compare and contrast old and new managers.

and if you've managed a club and national team successfully in the past when you next take an international job dont have the game saying it remains to be seen how you cope with the demands of two jobs. Please make a manager's history count for far more than it currently does.

AND if you have been very successful at a club DO NOT automatically remove you from the favoured persons list and if you've left amicably, say for an International job, and then go back to that club to watch a player have the fans recognise that you are there, chant your name, applaud whatever.

And also have supporters petition to have a manager re-installed, remembering the successes of the past.

etc etc

In general I'd like to see a very big step up across the board this time.

I think the role of Chief Executive needs to be created on the non-playing side of it, and I think being able to interact with a Director of Football (good or bad) would be good for the game. Also, as someone said, having the option to loan a player you've bought back to the club you've bought him from.

Defining of roles of the staff already at the Club such as Sports Psychologist, Club Doctor, Kit Manager etc. would add realism and depth to the game.
    Last edited by foreverred89; 11-05-2010 at 16:14.

Amateur

A few things I would like for the future:

1) Personal instruction on player basis

Currently before (or during) a match set specific sliders/instructions for one of my players. Great. But if he is substituted, I have to go in and maybe change all my sliders around.

I would like the possibility to tell my left winger who is highly creative, to always play at a specific Creative Freedom level, no matter where he is playing. If the player have no specific instructions, then just use the ones from the tactics currently used. The same goes with 'Role'.

F.x. I have a tactic where my two strikers swap, but currently my Poacher would then sometimes play as Target Man and vice versa. I don't want that. I just want them to switch positions on the field AND keep their role.

2) Player specific shouts

If my player is suddenly becoming complacent 5 min. into the second half, I want to be able to be the guy yelling at him to pick up his game or else. At present all I can do is hope he will start playing ok again, or substitute him if he doesn't. Besides the pre-game and half-time team talks I cannot "manage" the players.

3) Better tutoring mechanism

I have had great difficulty figuring out how to use tutoring, so I think it needs to be more intuitive. One thing I do think needs tweaking is the fact that 16-year olds, who I just brought in on the team, are telling me (their new manager) that some guy who have played 200 1st. team matches in the divisions, is not really interesting to learn from.

Come on!! .... that might go for Wunderkinds like outspoken Ibrahimovich when he was 17-18 years old or something, but for most youngsters, they should be happy to take the advice of the manager. Now whether they learn something or not is a different matter. But I would like to see the youngster in real life coming into the 1st. team squad of a new team and telling off the manager in his 1st. week that he knows better who he can learn something from.

4) Better stadium graphics

Really?? ... 2010, and that is the best you can do?? ... the crowd looks like it was taken from a Commodore 64 manager game from 1984.

5) Trial stats beig keps in history

It is a bit annoying that any trialist I might have had in my squad, has his match stats cleared when he leaves the club. I can see in the history that he was on trial at my club, but no stats are saved. So if I forget that some guy is leaving tomorrow after 4 weeks, then unless I can remember how he played during his visit, I would have to guess (or check each of the games he played in).

I can't remember anything else at the moment

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by StormenDK View Post
    A few things I would like for the future:
    3) Better tutoring mechanism

I have had great difficulty figuring out how to use tutoring, so I think it needs to be more intuitive. One thing I do think needs tweaking is the fact that 16-year olds, who I just brought in on the team, are telling me (their new manager) that some guy who have played 200 1st. team matches in the divisions, is not really interesting to learn from.

Come on!! .... that might go for Wunderkinds like outspoken Ibrahimovich when he was 17-18 years old or something, but for most youngsters, they should be happy to take the advice of the manager. Now whether they learn something or not is a different matter. But I would like to see the youngster in real life coming into the 1st. team squad of a new team and telling off the manager in his 1st. week that he knows better who he can learn something from.
    I fully agree with this, it could happen with players with high controversy, like Balotelli or Ibrahimovic, but not with many youngsters...

Amateur

Thought of a few more

Better feedback on rejected loan deals

I had a game where I was in the BSP, and had a feeder club playing in BSN (I was formerly in the BSS). But none of my youngsters wanted to go on loan there, and I had no idea why. When a player rejects a loan deal or even a sale, then it would be nice if I got a reason why. Is it because they don't like the trainer or one of the players in the team, or is it because they think they are too good for the team, or is the new club too far away from mommy.

Ability to send players to feeder clubs on short loan deals

In the english league, a team can max. have 2 long-term loans, so if I have a feeder club in the BSN, then I can only send two players there, and it will always be full season loans. But sometimes it would be nice to send one out for maybe only 3 months while he is getting back into shape, or I just need him to get some first team play for a bit.

If I have a feeder club in one of the lower inactive leagues, then I can send as many as I want, though still only for a full season.

Amateur

Number 1 for me is:

Sub On/Off pop-ups while watching game in 3d.

Half the time the commentary doesnt even tell you when a sub is made, so if you have opposition instructions for players its removed for the new player and you dont even know it. Just a simple pop-up like the one for fouls saying who's going off and who's coming on. At least then we would have the basic information that any manager would know.

Amateur

Being able to play as Youth Manager or Reserve Manager without being in charge of main squad, small feature and easy to add imo.

Amateur

- I would like to see Slavic (and other similar not to be used, but not Asian) letters to be used... like Č. Ć... etc... if Iceland players and clubs can be written in theiry way, and their football is criminally bad (no offense to Icelanders...) why other can't be? ex Yugoslavian names and surnames, ex Soviet, Czech, Poland, Slovak, Hungary... there are couple of them written correct, others are with C and like that... that should be implemented

- also, better international management - training camps, better scouting, job offers from various clubs, national team goal and contract - its length and salary, better player-coach communication, staff and caoch communication... and better organisation of big comps, like better venues and like that (but I already made thread about that)

- more options in press conferences, as I am annoyed with two times requested answer for same issue in one conference, and more different questions, like "Who had the best match tonight?", or "What are you angry at?", or "Your plans after this poor form of your team?" etc. or like press verbally attacks you because poor results and playing under the expectations

Amateur

"In a previous version of FM, you could edit and add new 'templates' for player instructions... I wonder if there is a similar option now? It may require opting to go back to 'older tactics' screen and disabling the new roles system... but I totally agree with this.

I play a game with Chelsea, and when Joe Cole is at RW, I want a Winger setup with a few ticks here and there... but when Kalou is out there, he's also preset to Winger, but with completely different ticks... It'd be nice to not have to re-tick the ticks every time I sub or move a player on the pitch.

So it'd be nice to be able to select "Joe Cole RW" from a preset list when subbing Cole in... Basically, to not have to go and tick down 'long shots', movement to 'cut inside' every time would be nice."

Yes please! I've been waiting for this feature for years. Some might not find it useful but you must implement it for those who want it!

Amateur

I think that it should be balanced the impact of the press conferences, since it seems to me that it is way to important for the moral of the squad and the result of the following match.

Semi Pro

When I leave a match having seen 4 of my players injured by my opponents, I want to criticise their footballing style.

Part-Timer
    Wohoo, we now have a FM Meme page! Contact me if you're interested :)

I'm sure I have mentioned this somewhere before, anyway, here it goes again:

I want to set up new teams within a club. For example I could start a feeder team like Ajax Capetown in another country, or I could set up a B/C-team in my country to give match practice to all of my talents. Another use of this could be to set up a "not needed"-team in the pre-season where you could put all your unneeded players, so they don't show up on your first-team/reserve-team screen when you plan the squad for the upcoming season.

Amateur

-trophy cabinet would be great like everyone else has said. Would be good to show of to your mates, maybe have manager of the month awards in there too ect.

-Maybe some sort of basic stadium editor, so you can see what areas needs improving when you request an expansion, the you can select the area (maybe an aerial view) and if your building a new stadium then you can design the basics. Would be good to have something to build up as well as your team.

-Maybe spend your career earnings on something. Could be used to update your trophy cabinet, like the style ect

-Maybe crowd trouble during derbys, clubs could then be fined.

Amateur
    I've been here since the insidetheweb.com days you know...

Been playing every version since CM 97/98, here are my thoughts:

-An absolute MUST MUST MUST have for FM11 is dynamic league reputations.

-Media is still seriously flawed. Instead of having us, the manager, interact with every media option, why not add news items which don't require a response from us, but gives us an indication of some major happenings in the league you are playing in. So for example, young defensive midfielder y has left the whole country raving with his performances in his first season in England, despite only having played 5 games so far, he is touted to move on to a bigger club.

-Club y have put faith in manager x by keeping him for 3 seasons, and one can see the tremendous impact he has had on the team, as their defence is world-class, and it is very hard to score goals on them.

-Manager x was left frustrated after his team conceded a 5th goal from set-piece in 6 games.

-Despite a disastrous season finishing 3rd, Olaf Mellberg has become a firm fan favourite with the Olympiacos fans, having been one of the few players to play consistently well over the season.

Etc. etc.

-Also, no more fixed PAs!! This has to change!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 5iver View Post
    Been playing every version since CM 97/98, here are my thoughts:

-An absolute MUST MUST MUST have for FM11 is dynamic league reputations.

-Media is still seriously flawed. Instead of having us, the manager, interact with every media option, why not add news items which don't require a response from us, but gives us an indication of some major happenings in the league you are playing in. So for example, young defensive midfielder y has left the whole country raving with his performances in his first season in England, despite only having played 5 games so far, he is touted to move on to a bigger club.

-Club y have put faith in manager x by keeping him for 3 seasons, and one can see the tremendous impact he has had on the team, as their defence is world-class, and it is very hard to score goals on them.

-Manager x was left frustrated after his team conceded a 5th goal from set-piece in 6 games.

-Despite a disastrous season finishing 3rd, Olaf Mellberg has become a firm fan favourite with the Olympiacos fans, having been one of the few players to play consistently well over the season.

Etc. etc.

-Also, no more fixed PAs!! This has to change!!
    Thats the corner bug

On a serious note, I agree with everything here, especially dynamic league reps and no fixed PA but unless they have already been testing this for a few years I can't see it being in FM11, hopefully FM12/13

Amateur

: Become a chairman option where they could make a whole extra dimension to the game a bit like Sim City but football manger. I am not botherd about the graphics and 3d side I think many FM fans don't care about that, If wanted that I would buy fifa. The chairman option would be great

Chairman option

The chairman, choose; what kind of chairman you are eg rich or poor. Be the sort of chairman who decide on the fate of the manager very fast or gives the manager time and money. Express your view to the manager in meetings sign players behind the managers back it would be brilliant! I think Chairman or probally the new managers anyway in the modern game. It would add a whole new element to the game.

Banned

One more thing. Can there be more clarification on which countries scouts go to when selecting a region. I wanted to scout the big African nations like Ivory Coast, Ghana and Nigeria but I wanted one scout to cover the region.

Now me being from England, I haven't got a clue where these countries are in Africa so I dont know which region to scout. The only way I could find out which region each country is in was to go the the counties screen and go to the info tab. Surely there must be an easier way than this? If not then it needs to be made more clear. Even if thats just a box that pops up when you highlight it like it does with the training sections.

If there is an easier way (in game) to find out which countries are scouted for each region, could somebody please tell me.

Amateur

Can we hyperlink the staff role at a club? I mean like where it would say "Matt Smith - Coach, Notts Forest and i could click on the word "coach" to go to my coaching screen. Same for scouts, ass man and physio (would take me to injury table i guess).

EDIT - I also agree with others that the media system needs to be more intuitive, in depth and generally improved. PA which is defined as base ability (the ability of a person to kick a ball and learn effectively) plus added ability (the learned experiences and practices, based on learning ability). The final change i would make would be to make it possible for me to set templates for roles, as others have mentioned. I hate having to change player roles every time i rotate my squad.

Totally, utterly disagree with "chairman manager" ideas as they defeat the point of the whole game (but would not grumble at the realism of my own AI chairman spending his money on a rubbish player that i then HAVE to play). Stadium editors or whatever you would call them, spending earned wages and trophy rooms... these are all bad ideas IMO. (whats wrong with using manager stats like "wages earned" as bragging tools down the cafe)
    Last edited by JayScunnylad; 13-05-2010 at 16:35. Reason: Couldn't spell for toffee

Amateur

1. remove the crappy press conference .
    2. commentary sound .

Amateur

Auto not attend press conference...too repetitive, a tick box in manger options please for fm11

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 101east View Post
    Auto not attend press conference...too repetitive, a tick box in manger options please for fm11
    There is an option in Team Settings to always send your Assistant

Amateur

A few decent ideas, if I say so myself:

I would like to see a greater range of managerial stats for the user, and more importance placed on those stats.

- Discipline: if a player dives/acts nonprofessional, the manager will take action. If that manager has a LOW Level of Discipline rating, and he fines a player, the player might bitch to the media about it. If another manager has a HIGH Level of Discipline rating, and he fines a player, the player will accept it and understand it was justified. For example, if a top class manager such as SAF or Capello fined a player for poor behaviour, that player would never ever bitch about it. He'd accept it. If a lesser manager, like Zola, fined a player, that player then might not respect the decision as much and therefore become disgruntled.

- Determination: I think the players determination should NOT be a fixed attribute. Take Manchester United or Chelsea under Mourinho, two both incredibly determined teams who fight right up until the final whistle. Why? Because the managers transformed them into that way. I'd like to see, over the course of a few seasons, players in your squad reacting to your managerial determination and seeing their own determination attributes increase accordingly. Likewise, if a manager appears not to be as determined, the squads overall determination attributes may decrease. Or, maybe, if a manager had a high determination attribute his team talks might become that little more effective.

More realistic player reactions to not being played:

- If a player hasn't been played in a while I'd like to see that player have a little thing in his Personal section along the lines of "Waiting for first team chance to prove himself". Instead, players just don't seem to care until suddenly the straw breaks the camels back and they're instantly disgruntled.

Revamp of the training schedules:

- There simply should not ONLY be individual player training schedules. Sure, you can set all your players to have the same notches on their sliders, but it's not the same thing. Teams word hard on training sessions AS A TEAM. We should be able too. Fulham and Aston Villa work very hard on their defensive formations and being a unit that's hard to break down, Barca and Arsenal work hard on their pass and move game, Bolton used to work hard on set pieces. We NEED this option. Keep the individual player training, but I want to able to set team-orientated training, things like Five A Side for pass and move, or Formation Practice if you've devised a great defensive tactic, or set piece training.

Thoughts?

Amateur

Revamp of the training schedules:

- There simply should not ONLY be individual player training schedules. Sure, you can set all your players to have the same notches on their sliders, but it's not the same thing. Teams word hard on training sessions AS A TEAM. We should be able too. Fulham and Aston Villa work very hard on their defensive formations and being a unit that's hard to break down, Barca and Arsenal work hard on their pass and move game, Bolton used to work hard on set pieces. We NEED this option. Keep the individual player training, but I want to able to set team-orientated training, things like Five A Side for pass and move, or Formation Practice if you've devised a great defensive tactic, or set piece training.
    I do like this idea, i think that is absoluetly superb. Would make a superb addition to the tactic creator.

Amateur

make every lower league available from the start so we dont have to edit them to fit into the upper league systems.

Amateur

- Double Transfers bids.. trying to buy 2 players from 1 club at the same time for a combined free

- Revamp of the Player Biography screen to include information like being a teams all time top scorer / appearances / records he's achieved in the league (i.e League 2 youngest scorer, etc)

- Recommend a player to an international manager for a call up

- Manager Biography screen

- More "random events" .. manager falling out with player, feuds with chairmen etc.. little side-stories that pop up rarely which will add abit more realism

Amateur

How about a press conference when you leave a job, or are sacked from a job? They could ask about how you feel being sacked and what your plans are for the future.

And yes, I know a lot of people on here hate the press conferences but surely that doesn't apply to everybody, this is just a random idea I had the other day.

Part-Timer

One very minor thing. When I'm setting how I'd like my Target man to recieve the ball, I don't like how you either get all 3 types, or just one. I've got Cardozo up front, and I'd like to be able to set it to either go to his head or feet, but not to run onto it, as he's not fast enough. But I can't do that.

Amateur

To be honest, 5785 posts is a lot to wade through so if this has been suggested previously I offer my sincere appologies.

I'm currently spurs and in negotiations with norwich about a young seventeen year old forward (newgen) whom i know will develop into one of the best in the game but due to the high standards set by current players he'll be little more than a cup player at first. So i thought I'll just loan him out but this very rarely works when you have just signed the player. I think a good addition would be to offer the option of loaning the player back to the club after the transfer is complete ?

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by axlroze89 View Post
    make every lower league available from the start so we dont have to edit them to fit into the upper league systems.
    That is also my dream!

Amateur

I spend a lot of time scouting young players around the world, as a result I "often" sign 15 year old Brazilians or Algerians etc. In my experience it is the only way to get e.g. Danish teams to attract world class talents. When I sign a 15 year old player, he waits 3 years before he joins the club. I would like him to e.g. learn some basic english or danish in that three year period. Maybe it should be dependent on his personality, so if he is ambitious he will take language lessons whereas if he is unambitious he won't.

Amateur

Context menus that are branching tree menus that pop out when you mouse over an existing page of options, rather than those infuriating slow-scrolling 'list' menus used for things like loading an individual country's players at startup.

Part-Timer

A few ideas to improve the match-day experience:
    1. an option to go to double-speed when ball is out of play - I don't want to watch ages for someone to take a throw or get booked
    2. an option to auto-pause when moving away from the match screen
    3. it needs to be easier to stop to make tactical change at specific minute. Often if I try to make a 65th minute sub, it is a full 10 minutes later before the game lets me do so
    4. I would like when you click "tactics" to go there in break of play only (as in former versions), to save you making tactical changes or substitutions that become outdated by the time they come into effect. At the very least it should let you confirm whether you still want to make the substitution at the point it is about to happen.
    Last edited by Mark Heath; 15-05-2010 at 14:51. Reason: fixed typo

Part-Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Heath View Post
    A few ideas to improve the match-day experience:
    1. an option to go to double-speed when ball is out of play - I don't want to watch ages for someone to take a throw or get booked
    2. an option to auto-pause when moving away from the match screen
    3. it needs to be easier to stop to make tactical change at specific minute. Often if I try to make a 65th minute sub, it is a full 10 minutes later before the game lets me do so
    4. I would like when you click "tactics" to go there in break of play only (as in former versions), to save you making tactical changes or substitutions that become outdated by the time they come into effect. At the very least it should let you confirm whether you still want to make the substitution at the point it is about to happen.
    YAY I'm so happy to find someone that share my view of the subs. I like break of play when you made the subs.

I'm so happy!

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by pleming View Post
    In a previous version of FM, you could edit and add new 'templates' for player instructions... I wonder if there is a similar option now? It may require opting to go back to 'older tactics' screen and disabling the new roles system... but I totally agree with this.

So it'd be nice to be able to select "Joe Cole RW" from a preset list when subbing Cole in... Basically, to not have to go and tick down 'long shots', movement to 'cut inside' every time would be nice.
    agree 100%

Amateur

I don't know how much appeal this would have, but I'd love to see some elements from the Total Club Manager series brought in.

The stadium/club facilities, where you upgrade with money, the fans counter, the stadium development options.

Amateur

I think they should add a finaincial manager who will this buy this player because they will boost tshirt sales or "the wage bill is too much be looking to sell "this" player to reduce it" or "if u are looking to sell this player this should be the price"

Amateur

I'd love to be able to interact with players about their weight etc. I have a regen who's very overweight and IRL I'm sure I'd be letting him know that he needs to lose a stone or two.

I'd also like to tell the press I won't be renewing my contract/that I plan to step down at the end of the season and would love to go out on a high.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by huntelaar19 View Post
    To be honest, 5785 posts is a lot to wade through so if this has been suggested previously I offer my sincere appologies.

I'm currently spurs and in negotiations with norwich about a young seventeen year old forward (newgen) whom i know will develop into one of the best in the game but due to the high standards set by current players he'll be little more than a cup player at first. So i thought I'll just loan him out but this very rarely works when you have just signed the player. I think a good addition would be to offer the option of loaning the player back to the club after the transfer is complete ?
    Why don't you set the transfer date to "end of season"?

Amateur

Why not have a conceded stat for defenders as well as keepers? The game obviously keeps track - I just played my last game of the season and it picked out one of my centre backs as key man to watch and quoted how many goals we'd conceded while he was playing this season.

Amateur

Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere.

You should be able to have a wife and kids, or a husband. If you decide the secretery is hot today you should have an affair, if you get caught you should be punished. Lose your job and wife for a good time, realistic in all sports is it not Avram?

Amateur

I Would like to see 3d training, it will be very good to the game

Amateur

Dynamic league reps is a must.

I would like to see an all-time XI from players from every club you have managed at. Be nice to see which players over your entire career have served you best.

Tactical Creator for set pieces. With specific role of players which you can assign your players to have specifically during set pieces.

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by Leishy1995 View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere.

You should be able to have a wife and kids, or a husband. If you decide the secretery is hot today you should have an affair, if you get caught you should be punished. Lose your job and wife for a good time, realistic in all sports is it not Avram?
    I doubt that has been posted elsewhere...

Amateur

get rid of steam

Amateur

New ideas:

Players (and staff) getting banned for using dope, drugs etc...

Crowd trouble...

Players dying in car accidents, plane crashes etc...

Players getting sexscandals and fighting against teammates...

Manager having a meeting with two players who obviosly dislike each other...

Possibility for asking for a new stadium when the council won't allow anymore extension...

Possibility for national managers to ask a playing with no caps and becoming close to a new citizenship (approx. 6 months before the player gets the possibility for the new citizenship) to become an important player for his new country (example: Cappello asking Almunia becoming an english citizen)

Possibility for national managers to ask players to change clubs to get playing time...

When computer teams want to buy a player they don't come with the same or with lower offers...

Semi Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ollieb11 View Post
    get rid of steam
    That is a great idea!

Amateur

* Feedback from job applications, e.g you got the job baecuase of your youth policy, you didnt get the job becasue of your poor financial control.

* Work as an assistant manager, we all have our assistants do something, i always start un-empolyed so this might be a fast track way to the top.

* 3D stadiums (like LMA)

* Set piece creator

* Club and manager biographies like the player biographies currently in game.

* not to be banned for talking about the ref.

* Signing on fee and bonus for managers

* use my real D.O.B

* when adding a manager ask about children, place of birth?

* Ability to edit my favoured clubs, personnel in game, i have many favourite clubs and members of staff now i'm 15 seasons in, but none according to my profile

* Edit future plans in game

* More detailed news reports on sacking etc, manager x leaves having won ??% of games, spendin £££, not just manager x has been sacked media are now speculating etc

* Directors of football, players being signed and having to play in ALL cup games of 75% of league games when available

* Financial control attribute split into wage budget, transfer spending

Amateur

Without going through all 59 pages . Can we have player managers please.

Amateur

Possibility to save and manage (as for example training regimes) player roles/invidual instrucstions and possibility to use them as default (they would shown up in the player roles list).

Amateur

would love a auto scout feature of ur shortlist, maybe assign a scout to keep an eye on ur shortlist and keep reports updated.

Third Team

Quote Originally Posted by jacek2015 View Post
    Possibility to save and manage (as for example training regimes) player roles/invidual instrucstions and possibility to use them as default (they would shown up in the player roles list).
    Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Hrisno View Post
    would love a auto scout feature of ur shortlist, maybe assign a scout to keep an eye on ur shortlist and keep reports updated.
    And this

I'd like an all time stats list added to the squad screen in the stats section (obviously). You could have it for the players whole career and/or just for your team.

Amateur

When searching for scouts, it would be good if you could specify which region/country you'd like them to have knowledge of, as well as how good they are at judging player ability and potential.

Amateur

Can you just for once focus on the Editor a bit more, it's a powerful software but needs important and handy stuff like templates, fast editing possibilities and more complex settings.

Closed Thread
Page 58 of 80 FirstFirst ... 8 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast