So unrealistic!

So I'm playing FM today, and I'm using a team that should easily win the title, and was top of the table going against a team fighting near the bottom of the table. I had 60% possession, and had over 30 shots, with probably around 9 on target, and they had 3 shots, and I lost 1-0. How unrealistic is that! Sort it out, SI! This would never happen in real.......

Oh wait, that was Birmingham-Chelsea today. Nevermind. Carry on.

The point being people on here kick off when the dominate games have all the shots and lose 1-0 and claim that the game is rigged and fixed etc etc when actually that sort of thing happens in real life....

It does get rather repetative when its the 3rd or 4th thread of the day though!

So I'm playing FM today, and I'm using a team that should easily win the title, and was top of the table going against a team fighting near the bottom of the table. I had 60% possession, and had over 30 shots, with probably around 9 on target, and they had 3 shots, and I lost 1-0. How unrealistic is that! Sort it out, SI! This would never happen in real.......

Ha ha good one. That's football ain't it, can't stand the whiners on here who complain about this sort of stuff

Just had a game where:

CCC: Me=4. Them=0

Goals: Me=0. Them=2

Absolute joke to be honest. SI should just get rid of this stupidness. No need for it. I have bloody Ibrahimovic and Pato up front. They do not miss 4 CCCs against a poor team. Thats a fact. It just does not happen. Maybe 1 or 2. Not 4.

Hehe, good form :)

Absolute joke to be honest. SI should just get rid of this stupidness. No need for it. I have bloody Ibrahimovic and Pato up front. They do not miss 4 CCCs against a poor team. Thats a fact. It just does not happen. Maybe 1 or 2. Not 4.

Actually, it does happen. FM is a simulation, and to make the stimulation authentic, there is a random element. If you roll a dice enough times, you will inevitably get long sequences of rolls of 1 in a row.

Of course, there are all kinds of effects that adjust things in FM - there's morale, motivation, as well as tactics and instructions.

If some really insist on believing that the game developers deliberately introduced a bias against human players, that is theirr prerogative. They have no reason to do this, and I personally see the AI missing just as much as I do (and often the AI has better players :D ) but clearly some people are not prepared to accept that a defeat is either the result of being outclassed, having tactical problems, or simply unlucky. I lose games for all of those 3 reasons, but I don't believe I have ever lost a game because the game cheats.

that its a rare real life case, and the addicted fm fans should point on it out, and they gonna remind every one about it for the next five years.

:D rare real life case, brilliant. Sure its not the norm but it happens often enough for it not to be rare, this sort of thing isn't the norm in fm either but with the number of players playing fm compared to games irl there is always going to be more examples cropping up. Its just annoying how some people feel the need to express that as aproblem with fm when in reality there are other issues that need looking at and not stuff like this.

Archived