What are the player prices like?

The general opinion (well at least mine anyway!) for FM06 on the PC is that it cost far too much to get some players, and that some bids are ridiculous (1 e.g. is Chelsea buying C.Ronaldo for £91M in one of my games- crazy!!).

I was just wandering what the general case on the PSP? Is it possible to get someone like S.Downing for say £11M- which is what I think MIddlesbrough would probably accept in real life (in FM I once bid £30M and still they said no!). Or are the prices too high?

So whats happened in your files? Any ridiculously high transfer? Any good bargains perhaps?

I haven't got the game yet, but I will defianately get the game once my exams are over in May, because I know if I get the game now it may well destroy my revision!!

The general opinion (well at least mine anyway!) for FM06 on the PC is that it cost far too much to get some players, and that some bids are ridiculous (1 e.g. is Chelsea buying C.Ronaldo for £91M in one of my games- crazy!!).

I was just wandering what the general case on the PSP? Is it possible to get someone like S.Downing for say £11M- which is what I think MIddlesbrough would probably accept in real life (in FM I once bid £30M and still they said no!). Or are the prices too high?

So whats happened in your files? Any ridiculously high transfer? Any good bargains perhaps?

I haven't got the game yet, but I will defianately get the game once my exams are over in May, because I know if I get the game now it may well destroy my revision!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jack Edwards:

1: You Can Get Stuart Downing For 14 Million For Me icon_smile.gif

2: You Spelt Wondering Wrong You Spelt It As ( WANDERING )

3:Ive Never Came Across C.RONALDO For 91 million On PSP icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Excuse the poor spelling!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LCFC:

Chelsea bought joaquin for 22mil on mine so maybe even underpriced on some occasions. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

£22Mil is quite a realistic price I'd think. Unless Chelsea were buying him!

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DanielM_90:

well from what some people are saying the prices are unrealistic as one guy posted his spurs squad with their values and almost every player was overpriced in my opinion </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please bear in mind that the prices for that squad were several seasons into the game (and I've a feeling that his side was fairly successful - if Spurs had the success that Chelsea have had in recent seasons then their players would be valued somewhat more highly obviously).

Archived