[FM11] Weymouth FC- Living the dream

Terras-FM

weymouthfc.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usAs a Weymouth fan I always tend to play with them, however this season because of their relegation I had to do a Dafuge style challenge and bring them back up, which took a hell of a lot reloading!

As I am playing an online game as well this is going to have a slow progession but hopefully one day I will win the Champions league with them!

For me When I do these challenges I always find that the first couple of seasons are the hardest because you don't reallly know the leagues well, and you are always worrying about the debt. Once i hit league 2 I always tend to find it easier (but that's just me)

The game is on Football Manager 2011.1.1 and all of england leagues loaded.

First season for me I always find very difficult, I had to release a lot of players that were simply not good enough, but this ruined my finances Although it looks bad, but with a promotion or a decent cup run it will disapeer so i'm not at all worried about that. I had a poor season as you can tell by the table With the squad I had I thought I would have done better but my defence let me down, which hopefully I can improve on.

But hopefully I can push on next season for promotion Or at least play offs and reach the 1st round of FA cup

Up The Terras!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived