Rest all match day players

Im sure that in earlier incarnations of FM or CM there was a button you could press which would set ALL of your first team and substitutes for a rest for 1, 2 etc days. This was very useful if you had a tired team that needed a rest inbetween a heavy fixture list like at xmas time. I wish SI would integate this button again as it is annoying to go to every player and have to set them to rest when it could be done and has previusoly done by 1 click

Im sure that in earlier incarnations of FM or CM there was a button you could press which would set ALL of your first team and substitutes for a rest for 1, 2 etc days. This was very useful if you had a tired team that needed a rest inbetween a heavy fixture list like at xmas time. I wish SI would integate this button again as it is annoying to go to every player and have to set them to rest when it could be done and has previusoly done by 1 click

Yes, it would be a good option that SI can look into. As of the moment though, I try to use my squad of 25 players for rotation to avoid having the need to rest them.

Archived