[FM11][RELEASED] Singular .RV Skin

Mr. Zeebuzer

No mate, but I'm fixing with logo +player pic+ hexagon at this moment.

That would be nice.

But how come i don't have the extra buttons in the menubar?

menubar2.png

I'm new to skins and such, but I think I installed them according to instructions.

That would be nice.

But how come i don't have the extra buttons in the menubar?

menubar2.png

I'm new to skins and such, but I think I installed them according to instructions.

Right click on the menubar and select them..

Mr Zeebuzer, how do i get it so it says "searchbar" in the blank space:

41942462.png

I love this Skin and i have been using it since it came out, Only thing that is missing though is the use of Background Pictures, When i have tied using them the screen goes all funny and you can't hardly see anything.

If you could get something that has the Background pictures aswell it would surely be the Ultimate FM11 Skin.

• 3 months later...
Great skin, but when i look at the match stats during the match, its not readable for me because of the colour. Any chance to fix that?

Yep, unreadable; needs a fix A.S.A.P.

The skin looks great and I don't want to get rid of it, but this is vital part of it and must be addressed.

That would be because the font doesnt have some of the special characters needed for certain letters, BR.

I saw someone mention about the blue background - It's an easy thing to change and get like that. A have a couple of different coloured versions if you want. Although these aren't full size and the whole lot of them. If you have photoshop, just open the original and use Image->adjustments->Hue/Sat then tick colourize and play with the values.

One, Two, Three

Archived