How to make fine adjustments in offer in offer contract screen?

This is frustrating! Latest patch added, FM11. I'm trying to offer a contract. Maximum the board will allow is 46,000 per year. This is an offer to a coach, so no incentives, etc. 46,000 is not on the dropdown menu. I can use the + and - buttons next to the dropdown, but it will go from 48,000 to 47,000 then jumps down to 41,500. If I start lower and try to inch up, same problem. So no way to offer the max, or to fine tune what I want to offer.

Is there some trick to making finer adjustments in the salary offer?

Thanks

The numeric contract interface is pretty bad for lower leagues. Wish they would allow us an option to choose to sort by single hundreds and single thousands or at least allow us to manually enter an offer.

Yeah, this is frustrating. I could have signed this coach for 46,000, but I lost him because I could not enter that offer into the offer box (even though that was the stated max offer allowed.)

I've always wondered why can't SI allow us to enter the numbers from keyboard, it would save a lot of nerves. For example I've got a lot of space on payroll budget and my appearance bonuses are: 0, 10k, 20k, 30k. I want to offer 3k to the player, argh! :mad: Have to switch his role to backup, set up everything and then switch the role back.

Archived