+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "disc not found"

Amateur

Default "disc not found"

I bought the boxed version of the game, installed it via Steam and I removed disc and now its saying "disc not found".

I thought the point of installing it via Steam was to eliminate the disc?

Any help?

Did you patch up with the 'boxed' patch? You don't have to install any patches on Steam, it does it automatically. I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the game to resolve this. Thanks.

Amateur

Right its all sorted now, Thanks!

First Team Squad Member

Mine does this everytime if I close and restart FM in the same session e.g. play the game then close and do some work etc

It comes up with a message FM2011 disc not found....I know damnwell its in the drive so I just eject and reload and then it decides it can see it. its the same for a lot of software these days

Amateur

Quote Originally Posted by MrPompey View Post
    Mine does this everytime if I close and restart FM in the same session e.g. play the game then close and do some work etc

It comes up with a message FM2011 disc not found....I know damnwell its in the drive so I just eject and reload and then it decides it can see it. its the same for a lot of software these days

Make sure that JAVA is upto date as this seemed to fix it for me when I had this problem with FM08.

+ Reply to Thread