Selling players - no offers despite continued interest!

I've been at a club for just over 2 months now and have around seven players available for transfer.

I've offered them around several times and lowered their asking fee quite alot but I have not received a single offer. All these players have at least two or three clubs interested in them, some have alot more.

Just wondering if I've stumbled across an unfortunate bug. Anyone???

Anyone else getting the same issue guys?

Is that in the first season?

If so, Miles said that it will be very hard to sell players in the first season. Several reasons really, teams already pretty much completed their squads and are done with transfers, de to thatthey don't have much money. Also first season reflects real life where almost 40% of transfer this summer were loan to sign transfers. So all that makes hard to sell players in the first season.

In the second season thing go back to 'normal'.

it doesnt get any better, in my second season with everton and have the following listed beckford, anichibe (less than half his asking price), osman, hibbert, yakubu, baxter, gueye, distan - offered them all out and is most occassions a lot lower than their worth and no offers!

it doesnt get any better, in my second season with everton and have the following listed beckford, anichibe (less than half his asking price), osman, hibbert, yakubu, baxter, gueye, distan - offered them all out and is most occassions a lot lower than their worth and no offers!

Can't comment on that as I still haven't finished first season. (Didn't even start to play actually)

Did you transfer list and "not needed" the player? Perhaps teams are interested, but the player itself doesn't want to leave. Perhaps the wage demands are too high for the interested teams.

How many leagues have you got loaded? I'm playing with 9 or so leagues, and I never had issues to get rid of even the worst of players (to 2nd division teams). I do offer them away for free sometimes, just to get rid of the wages.

Oh I've got plenty of clubs interested - just no offers!!

I'm playing as an average Portuguese top division club, a couple of the players are Brazilian and I have all the Brazilian leagues loaded plus the Portuguese second tier.

I've reduced their asking price to half thier value and have offered them out as 'not needed' on several occassions. Media stories linking the players with other clubs are appearing and I confirm I'm willing to listen to any offers but I haven't recieved a single offer.

The transfer AI is clearly broken.

Firstly, the AI tries to sell star players wayyyyy too easily and at prices that are too low.

Many people have reported that Ronaldo had been offered to them or sold to clubs like chelski, man city etc.. in the first season.

Second, decent players who are put on the transfer list dont even get any interest. Even when offering off someone like Gibson for 1k nobody is interested.. not very realistic. The guy is an international after all..im sure SOME premiership teams would realistically be interested.

Firstly, the AI tries to sell star players wayyyyy too easily and at prices that are too low.

Sorry to derail the topic slightly, but I find hilarious that complaints of star players being too cheap are appearing, especially since the number one complaint has always been how high the asking fees for a clubs top players are...

Back on topic... I've noticed the same thing, I've never had problems getting rid of players in previous versions, but in this it's actually quite a challenge

Personally, I got a feeling that the interested teams simply do not have the funding, whether that be for the transfer or any space left on their wage budget

Might be worth using FMRTE to see if interested teams do indeed have a high enough transfer budget, and enough left of their wage budget to actually afford the player (or players as they might have multiple ones, and yours are backups incase others don't happen)

Archived