Defenders getting turned so easily.

My defenders, no matter how good they are, or how bad the attackers are, always seem to get turned so easily.

This often happens when the ball is played to their striker, who has his back to goal, and he turns leaving my defender for dead and has a clear run on goal.

Is there any tactic or anything I can do to stop this?

Thanks

Yeah I have noticed this as well. That an crosses and corners. The general consensus seems to point at there defensive abilities but to be honest if your in the lower league there stats aren;t going to be great, yet they should be good enough to do a job at that level!

I have two top class centre backs for a league 2 club yet they can't defend a biscuit tin from a 3 year old!

Yeah I have noticed this as well. That an crosses and corners. The general consensus seems to point at there defensive abilities but to be honest if your in the lower league there stats aren;t going to be great, yet they should be good enough to do a job at that level!

I have two top class centre backs for a league 2 club yet they can't defend a biscuit tin from a 3 year old!

Sad but true.

This is exactely why I have stopped playing 2011 until a patch sort this out. I can't handle the frustration :-)

It seems like every version of FM needs 2 or 3 patches to make the ME work decently. Why reinventing the wheel each year?

Same here, the ME is just not right yet. Got to start buying this game in March and not November from now on. The tough part is I can't even go back to FM10, I usually do long saves so there is no point when a patch should be coming out in December.

Archived