How do i get board to buy me a player?

Hi there new to the forums but have been reading a few posts where people have been getting their board to complete a transfer or people have requested the board to buy a player for them. I have been looking through all my board interaction options and i just cant find any? My question is how have people managed this and do i have to do something to get that option? Im currently Arsenal if that helps? Thanks in advance

This is how you do it.

Target a player you want ( preferable a realistic target and some one how would be good player for your team)

once you found that player click make bid, then on the right it should say interact with board, this gives you the option to ask the board to act on you behalf on this transfer

you do have to request this but know that they some times are rejected, i think you can ask 3 times before this option is "used" for the season ..

i used this to get man utd to buy dzeko . hope this helps

I'm pretty sure you can ask as much as you want, but the option won't be there unless the player would be considered an important transfer (usually after a Scout has come back telling me this in his report). I'm positive I've requested it more than three times, but always been told no.

Archived