Game in 2032

Football Manager 2009 game currently in the year 2032. Been with Chelsea since the start and won dozens of awards and trophies over the years. I'll put up some of the best regens currently in the game and some other stats from over the years (if i can get the screenshots to work). Have a very large database so if anyone wants to ask about a club or player i'll try and get some screenshots up - bearing in mind there are very few "real players" left.

http://yfrog.com/n1catalanop

Best player in the game. Won the World Cup twice as captain. Has been a first team regular since the age of 16 and has been captain since 23. Scores on average 25 goals a season from midfield. Achieved "legendary" status as a player at only 27

http://yfrog.com/ellopezcp

Another excellent player. Chips in with around 10 goals a season but usually manages 20 assists

I said at the start my game was the 09 version. If people want 2011 then fair enough, but this isn't about posting up some screenshots and stats for the sake of it. This is my game that i've been playing for a few years now and although the guy you're on about probably can show the same as me but with the 2011 version, it won't have players that he bought himself and have the history of one particular club which hes worked with for 24 seasons. I just happened to post these up incase anyone is interested in having a look.

Well yes i would have to put up a few posts giving the fact i have to show screenshots. I didn't say mine was impressive i was merely showing what I've done with my game. I haven't played the game for this long purely to put this post up after a few years, i just did it on the off hand that someone may find it interesting. If they don't - so be it, i'll keep on playing my game. Oh and thanks for looking at my post and showing an interest ;)

Archived